Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hardly Here starts us off.

Previously, Kyle did the same tit over and over and over and over.....

...and over, and over...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Barely taller than a standard sized bedroom window, Lyin' Lil' Kylie also makes light of hurricanes.
1 (108) hurricane.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Recap of last thread:
  • Kyle continues to buy more Halloween crap for "our" lug-jur-ee apartment. Barstools, a TV stand, tables, and a headboard are still nowhere to be seen.
  • Tragedy strikes as Pallo's body has a flare up of Ankylosing Griftylitis. With the camera carefully positioned across the room, he captures himself unleashing his inner Shakespearean actor, dramatically collapsing into his hands in tortured agony.
  • Despite not drinking anymore, Kyle acquires a box of Tito's miniature bottles, seemingly to hide his alcohol consumption from Casey.
  • Kyle reveals that nobody ever believed him in high school. A shocking revelation.
  • It's off to Cheeseland for the monthly family check-in, where Kyle boasts about how much he's grown since his "weird days."
  • "We" are now venturing off to Disneyland to rendezvous with the Doormat for a week-long escapade filled with the excitement of concrete updates, greasy and sugary food, and WOOOOOOO'ing on rides.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know maybe it’s just me, but I felt like when his mom hugged him in today’s video she seemed kind of happy that he was about to leave. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her smile at him until that moment. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know maybe it’s just me, but I felt like when his mom hugged him in today’s video she seemed kind of happy that he was about to leave. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her smile at him until that moment. 😂
I’ve seen that look of relief and joy on the faces of patients who just passed a kidney stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How functional human beings pick up a turtle

Turtle1.jpg

How a Humonculus picks up a teeny tiny widdle turtle

Turtle2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Chronicles of Mini-Man Not Drinking Anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think that is her favorite part of his visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Kyle just wears us out when he's home."

001613.png
001614.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well you know, when Kile visits, he wears us out lololol

Reactions: 5
Another Daily :poop: Dump another ratio. SAD ... but expected.

25K views in 24hrs. Remember now, using Kyle Math, 25K is larger than 39K . :ROFLMAO:
"....math b hrd for moron."

Hard to believe the world didn't want to see him gnaw on a sloppy and
disgusting NastyBurger with ClownJerDADx3, huh?
And 'exposing' himself.😂 Well, appears that might not be a first, huh?
Especially if those rumors of "what happened in high school" come to
the surface.

Trying The Unhealthiest Burger In America:
EXPOSING Myself, FIRST Ever Disney Vlog/My Private Videos

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
187K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1,380,000 subscribers.
One million MORE than you, Squirt.)
(y)1.8K ____ (n)2.4K

• Haha
We've been out of town overnight, and when I first saw that "Frank" post, I was suspicious that it was part of that idiotic Clown Family trying to troll the hatters and meanies. But, seems not.
It would be interesting to find out. I'm actually a bit surprised that none of his contemporaries in Hooterville, WI haven't 'noticed' him, passed the word where he is and what he's doing, and anything of note would surely get posted and certainly end up here.

He has often hinted that high school "...wasn't a good time for me." "....high school memories aren't very good." "...lot of hate in school."
Let's see....how to respond: 😂
jon-stewart-eat.gif
200w (41).gif

---
"He was a dwarf among giants.... " ___ Steinbeck
"[H]is robes hung upon him like a giant's robe/Upon a dwarfish thief' (lines 20–2). ___ Shakespeare's Macbeth. 😂 .

(*Someone yesterday, I forget who, wanted to see the HS pic of Pallo's football team. Here ya' go.
Damn he was and is tiny.... only today he's a whole lot wider but no taller.
retar.jpg

pallofootball1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've changed my previous opinion, I think ILuvDisney500 is Kyle and not a parody.
The whole jealous thing is his go to response to any criticism.
I would love Frank to spill the tea.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.