Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doormat crying at the end because she's leaving 🥴 Talk about some serious maturity issues. These two are perfect for each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Your Daily :poop: Ratio. SAD

Seems to get worse by the day. His strategy :ROFLMAO: of trying to bore the
hatters and meanies to death to get rid of em' isn't working. Sorry Squirt!
Your Kyle :poop: Pile Nothingburgers even with The Dowdy Handmaiden
in tow are just stinking up the place.
No wonder both Disney and Universal wretch at the thought of you
infecting their properties.
The most 'Unpopular Attractions' at Disneyland were obviously
YOU and Cringe Casey, a perverse coupling so flesh crawling
even many of your stans have fled. SAD
We are having the weirdest Time out here at Disneyland,
Doing The Most Unpopular Attractions

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers SAD

(*JoJo at 1,390.000 subscribers.)
(y)1.6K ___ (n)3.3K
charlie-sheen-winning.gif
:unsure::rolleyes::LOL:

And here's a hint for today:
Pick a damn title and stick with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, I watched the Treasure reveal video. It’s like they heard all the feedback about the Wish and made a good-faith attempt to have it suck less.
Mind sharing more info?

I watched and it felt lackluster. As of right now I would prefer to go on the Wish.

Reactions: 2
Came across this guy's video and looks like he's trying to become a Disney vlogger. Mini-man doesn't appear in the video but he shows the photo and says he was star struck and mini-man shared his knowledge of content creation with him.

View attachment 2429485
Talk about a guy with an extremely LOW :ROFLMAO: threshold of what success is! WOW!
Asking Pallo for advice on how to be a successful vlogger and influencer is like asking the ghost of the Titanic's captain
how to avoid icebergs when sailing the north Atlantic.
Gaddam'! Son....do better.

giphy (60).gif
:eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Doormat crying at the end because she's leaving 🥴 Talk about some serious maturity issues. These two are perfect for each other.
View attachment 2430261
“Really going to miss this place.” The place that is 80% of the same tit you see 5x a week at Disney world? Give me a bleeping break. Grow up. You’re right—they are perfect for each other. Absolutely insanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2430261
“Really going to miss this place.” The place that is 80% of the same tit you see 5x a week at Disney world? Give me a bleeping break. Grow up. You’re right—they are perfect for each other. Absolutely insanity.
Clearly WDW isn’t cutting it for Casey. Kyle time to move to California to make her happy. Happy wife, happy life.

• Haha
Disneyland is, of course, an infinitely smaller venue than Disney World. ( I love Disneyland, btw :love:) so I'm not shocked these two stomach churning asses "....will miss it. It's so special." First, he tit all over it from the beginning, but now they'll "...miss it so much." What a feckless and cringe duo they are, weapons grade grifting asses, both.
Disneyland fits them in many ways, easier to navigate (although Idiot Boy obviously did NO prep before sashaying in there) and they seem to love smaller confines where they, in some way, feel protected from reality.
Well, kiddies, Fantasyland exists at Disney and you can't live there.
caseysad.jpg
crying.jpg
200w (66).gif

Well, back to reality and the tiny unfurnished Pallo family rental in Orlando (The Big City .. :LOL: ___ Although Anaheim has about 45K MORE people than Orlando does. ) and the day to day routines that will inevitably come and the bills that come with them.
There's still a part of me that wishes he'd actually managed to get in a single dwelling house (never was going to happen btw) and tried to maintain it. THAT would have been a fast and marvelously entertaining flailing and failing tit show from Day 1 with the 'family' trying to save him.
Now THAT would have been entetaining.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Functionally, she doesn't get as scared in unfamiliar places, makes an "attempt" to cook, and has a job but she's just as emotionally stunted as Grifty the Dwarf. Unreal. She is 26 and he is about to turn 30. As an older Millennial (near the cusp of Gen X) I hate how these people contribute to my generation's stereotype of never growing up.

Last edited:
Love one of his newest and most spot on critics at his X-Twatter' page. :ROFLMAO:
'Katie Clark' knows how to call him out and issue a burn.

(*Poor 'The Royal' set one up for her. BOOM---- outta the park.:love:)
Poor 'Royal' is always so geniunely concerned and give such gentle and
thoughtful advice and admonishments. I'm flabbergasted he hasn't
been blocked.)

kc.jpg

kc2.jpg
burn-ice.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, that is what I don't understand . " It is like a hotel, but on the water!" Same stuff , just in a different place.
---
Disneyland is, of course, an infinitely smaller venue than Disney World. ( I love Disneyland, btw :love:) so I'm not shocked these two stomach churning asses "....will miss it. It's so special." First, he tit all over it from the beginning, but now they'll "...miss it so much." What a feckless and cringe duo they are, weapons grade grifting asses, both.
Disneyland fits them in many ways, easier to navigate (although Idiot Boy obviously did NO prep before sashaying in there) and they seem to love smaller confines where they, in some way, feel protected from reality.
Well, kiddies, Fantasyland exists at Disney and you can't live there.
View attachment 2430306View attachment 2430316View attachment 2430310
Well, back to reality and the tiny unfurnished Pallo family rental in Orlando (The Big City .. :LOL: ___ Although Anaheim has about 45K MORE people than Orlando does. ) and the day to day routines that will inevitably come and the bills that come with them.
There's still a part of me that wishes he'd actually managed to get in a single dwelling house (never was going to happen btw) and tried to maintain it. THAT would have been a fast and marvelously entertaining flailing and failing tit show from Day 1 with the 'family' trying to save him.
Now THAT would have been entetaining.
They have a much better governor in California than they do in Florida.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been following his schedule lately. What time is his normal vlog upload? 9am EST or 10am EST?

1694015378811.png

Reactions: 3
Clearly WDW isn’t cutting it for Casey. Kyle time to move to California to make her happy. Happy wife, happy life.
Many of the Disneyland vloggers are just so monotonous anymore. There’s only so much to cover and now it’s also a saturated market. A few are good, some are Kyle level effort… the ones he met magical journeys are ok but they really just eat food all the time. I grew up going to Disneyland I still go but I find it underwhelming and I hate seeing Anaheim any time I’m up on a tall ride.

Also something interesting is that it’s rare any of them stay at the disney owned hotels because they are so prohibitively expensive.

speaking of which, Kyle couldn’t financially survive out here. I mean, half the Disneyland vloggers also do like road trip videos and such to make ends meet.

lastly, I don’t want him here.

Reactions: 4
Well we don’t want him in Florida either. Let’s meet at the middle and ship him to Texas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been following his schedule lately. What time is his normal vlog upload? 9am EST or 10am EST?

View attachment 2430343
10AM EST.

The fact that him and JoJo posted early at the same time shows that they just wanted to get their videos out before anyone else. The two bottom of the barrel Disney vloggers desperate for views. Not sure why Pallo felt the need to lie about it.

Did anyone see JoJo's appearance in today's dump? If you've been following the JoJo Tattle thread, he's been begging people to watch his vlogs because he's struggling to get over 15k views.

Look at this desperation. 😂

001771.png

001772.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
lastly, I don’t want him here.
The CMs at WDW could probably use a break from him for a bit. Just think of it from a WDW CM morale standpoint 😂

I know he would never move there, even if Casey wanted to live in CA. It’s ALL about what Kyle wants and needs.

• Haha
10AM EST.

The fact that him and JoJo posted early at the same time shows that they just wanted to get their videos out before anyone else. The two bottom of the barrel Disney vloggers desperate for views. Not sure why Pallo felt the need to lie about it.

Did anyone see JoJo's appearance in today's dump? If you've been following the JoJo Tattle thread, he's been begging people to watch his vlogs because he's struggling to get over 15k views.

Look at this desperation. 😂

View attachment 2430353
View attachment 2430355
Well, his time zone math isn’t adding up. [No surprise there.]

Last I knew there’s a 3 hour time difference between the eat and west coasts of the USA.

1694016055580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2430261
The crocodile tears of Casey Durilat. The fact that she cries on cue shows what a manipulative person she is. You have buddy passes, you can go back anytime. Stop acting like a weirdo.
---
Well, his time zone math isn’t adding up. [No surprise there.]

Last I knew there’s a 3 hour time difference between the eat and west coasts of the USA.

View attachment 2430365
Not to mention location settings automatically changes based on your location with your devices. You mean to tell me your MacBook Pro couldn’t pick up that you were in CA? So how’ve you been setting your alarm all this time? Getting to DCA on time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.