Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Kyle has fallen into the JoJo zone where if he's covering something that everyone else is covering, people will just wait to watch someone better. This video isn't doing much better than a standard concrete update video and he was the first to upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle was supposed to be 5'11" 😡 Okayyyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle just got ratio’d to death by PMM’s video.
i mean, thats what happens when you actually go in with a plan and actually give information while you're showing stuff. As opposed to trying to make money off of essentially crappy home movies.

Reactions: 12
i mean, thats what happens when you actually go in with a plan and actually give information while you're showing stuff. As opposed to trying to make money off of essentially crappy home movies.
PMM does some good stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But we can agree is interaction with the male character actor was super creepy… and cringe.
Actually I did see that and thought the same. But did not watch a lot of the video as I was skipping though to see how he covered it vs pAyLo. But yes weird the Prince.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But we can agree is interaction with the male character actor was super creepy… and cringe.
yeah- i thought that was cringey, too. It was almost like the actor broke character "I'm gonna need more context" LOL almost like "give me something to actually improv off of....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PMM's down votes are in the double digits. PAyLo is in the 4 digits like every single day.
Nah, Farlexa assured us that the browser extension isn't accurate and KP posted that screenshot from his phone showing only 20 dislikes versus 1,500 likes. The fact that ONLY Pallo's videos show such a drastic ratio must just be a glitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's his personal caddy and always carries all of his tit. I remember some vlog from a few weeks ago where she was carrying around 5 things for him (chuggers, meal, gift shop merch, and some other crap).

The Doormat has no self-respect. Imagine being her and thinking "this is the man I want to marry!" 🤣

View attachment 2431286
Gaddam'! ___ Whether you believe in the god or not, you can still sell your soul to the devil. 😂
Here's proof you don't have to be dead to be dragged to hell. :devilish: 🤣
BEFORE KYLE:
caseycast.jpg
It's as though he's a soul sucking and life draining Incubus.

AFTER KYLE: (below) This is one damned desperate woman. Tragic.
caseyskank.jpg
200w (13).gif

---
16hrs in and this bullshit Daily :poop: Dump has already been ratio'd
out his fat ass and it's getting worse.
And only 18K views. Pitiful!
Mean ol' YouTube is singling out Kylie to ratio. Well, no other
vlogger has this overwhelming negative ratio, so it must be
YouTube doing it, or it's a .... oh, perhaps a glitch in the matrix?

Remarkable ONLY he get this negative tsunami and it can't be stopped, huh?
I love that depraved MuffDiverFarlexa trying to lie this away. It's just
telling what miserable subhuman sewage she and that rally of Pallo Clowns are.

"The Ministry of Truth convinced convinced the people not to believe
the evidence of their eyes and ears. It was their greatest achievement."

___ George Orwell (1984)

FreakyFarlexa is engaging in the same technique by assuring those foolish
dullards who still hang on not to believe what's in front of their eyes daily.
😂..... although I wince atusing Orwell on such a petty scale
and with such a petty gaggle of white trash.

Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party 2023 FIRST LOOK!
NEW Judge Doom Treat Trail, Parade And MORE!

Posted it first, huh Squirt? Did NOT help! SAD 😂
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1, 390,000 subscribers)

(y)1.4K ___ (n)2.1K
Oh look! I was able to find someone who will
verify everything Kylie and Farlexa say.
And he's a Congressman so you know he
wouldn't lie.

tos1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Kile - since we know you read here and love to act on things we suggest or point out - I have a challenge for you. Go to your YouTube Studio page, hover over the likes vs dislikes column with your mouse which shows the actual numbers and prove to us that what we see with the extension is wrong. I know things can be photoshopped, but hey, man up and just show it on one of your snoozetastic videos.

Here is a screenshot from my channel's YT Studio in case you need to see how it works:
1694063897726.png

Reactions: 15
21k views on yesterdays Kyle Pile. Gotta love it. What kind of riveting content will he tit out today? Return flight from CA and rambling in the airport? Or does he go straight back to Disney World?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
21k views on yesterdays Kyle Pile. Gotta love it. What kind of riveting content will he tit out today? Return flight from CA and rambling in the airport? Or does he go straight back to Disney World?
-Film them waking up, room is trashed
-Casey makes a sad puppy dog face because they have to leave
-Wandering around the airport, Casey buys him a meal
-Rambling on the plane
-Last 1/3rd of video is back at the lug-jur-eeeee apartment with more rambling
-Tomorrow's video back to Disney World

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Only took 40 seconds today to show "No research - Misinformation Dwarf"

The EXPERT is taking us to "Nintendo Land". Unfortunately it's actually called Nintendo World.

Nintendo.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only took 40 seconds today to show "No research - Misinformation Dwarf"

The EXPERT is taking us to "Nintendo Land". Unfortunately it's actually called Nintendo World.

View attachment 2432315
Research b hard.

001788.png

---
The ear-piercing WOOOOOOOOOOO as he's prancing through the tunnel. 🥴
---
Casey did all the research. Mini-man has no clue about anything there and keeps making incorrect guesses and assumptions. Casey keeps correcting him and he's making clown faces while she's talking.

001789.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.