Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Grifty the Dwarf is testing the old adage that there's no such thing as bad publicity πŸ˜‚ .
These "burn"vids are becomming more and more common.
This one concerns that cringe and flesh crawling DVC meet up. Ewwww'!
It's pretty good.

Another one featuring JoJo and the College Hunks : :ROFLMAO:

On his drinking: (I'll stop. There are a LOT of them.) :ROFLMAO:

He really is just a walking, squawking joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I recall him describing his experience at the 50th anniv celebration at Magic Kingdom, which basically coincided with his 100k sub achievement. He spent the entire day in the hub being bombarded by fans of his. It was a new experience for him. He was a star that day. He wasn’t hated or mocked. It must have truly been a once in a lifetime experience for him. His arrogance skyrocketed after that.
and he brought the 100k plaque with him to the park in his backpack so he could take pictures lmfao 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
OMG I just skimmed the Oogie Boogie video ... Kylow is really stupid isn't he?? Dude, that's Minnie!
dude.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OBB views update:

PMM: 17K in 5 hours 234k subs
TheDailyWoo: 16K in 5 hours 697k subs
Provost Park Pass: 12k in 6 hours 197k subs
Magic Journey: 11K in 3 hours 262k subs

And then

Kyle: 10k in 10 hours 187k
Jojo: 6.2K in 9 hours 1.39m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Doormat crying at the end because she's leaving πŸ₯΄ Talk about some serious maturity issues. These two are perfect for each other.
View attachment 2430261

He probably pulled out one of her nose hairs.
---
THAT would have been a fast and marvelously entertaining flailing and failing tit show from Day 1 with the 'family' trying to save him.
Now THAT would have been entetaining.
THAT would've been their Florida vacations/checkins from then on out.
---
BTW, it grates me that a "professional" doesn't know it's supposed to with a d at the end of the word. Dullard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! Kylie was so desperate to showcase Jojo in his vlog that he dumped Casey on her sister and took off with him.

he is Add and is hyped up on sugar through this entire vlog. He also pronounced Agatha, Aygatha.
He also has Casey carrying his treat bag for him.

He claims the Villains Grove line had no wait. Then the idiot shows how long the line is. It was NOT a β€œwalk on.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! Kylie was so desperate to showcase Jojo in his vlog that he dumped Casey on her sister and took off with him.

he is Add and is hyped up on sugar through this entire vlog. He also pronounced Agatha, Aygatha.
He also has Casey carrying his treat bag for him.

He claims the Villains Grove line had no wait. Then the idiot shows how long the line is. It was NOT a β€œwalk on.”
She's his personal caddy and always carries all of his tit. I remember some vlog from a few weeks ago where she was carrying around 5 things for him (chuggers, meal, gift shop merch, and some other crap).

The Doormat has no self-respect. Imagine being her and thinking "this is the man I want to marry!" 🀣

001780.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Not sure how true this is, but WillyWisco claims he's a "friend of a friend...." to one of Kyle's parents and that Kyle's making tons of money. Big money. 😲

001781.png

Reactions: 5
Not sure how true this is, but WillyWisco claims he's a "friend of a friend...." to one of Kyle's parents and that Kyle's making tons of money. Big money. 😲

View attachment 2431306
Yeah no. The guy is a nut. He wanted Kyle to incorporate bus drivers into his vlogs because it's a lonely job. Not like a pilot that's because there are two in the cockpit?????
He indicated he lost in the chronology of Kyle's vlog (what day it was Friday or Wednesday) and he overdosed on his meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay, this is completely off the topic, but the only Oogie Boogie video I've watched has been Patrick's, and I did NOT need to see Judge Doom cold-bloodedly murder a cartoon shoe in 3 dimensions. It was just as traumatic as it was 35 years ago.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.