Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been uploading at the right time the rest of the week. I think when his San Fransokyo video didn’t do well he figured he would upload really early and beat everyone to the punch. He even titled it “FIRST LOOK”. He’s just embarrassed now that the video is doing so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another big YouTuber with 1.6 million subs just did a commentary on Papa Meat's video on Pallo. Already up to 227k views.

001774.png

001775.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly WDW isn’t cutting it for Casey. Kyle time to move to California to make her happy. Happy wife, happy life.
And with his hefty salary there should be absolutely no issues with cost-of-living changes. :LOL: Granted, Florida has gotten ridiculous but it's still not California level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Off topic, but have been reading up on the whole Ruby Franke story this week. It is a perfect example on why kylie should never have children if he intends to monetize them.

Reactions: 4
Who is he?
I dont know but he was like oh Disney adults are terrible and making fun of them, and then he keep given accurate WDW reference so he clearly knows it very well. At the end he even says that he was on a tour at Magic Kingdom.
---
So how OBB videos are doing:

Kyle: 6.2k in 6 hours
Jojo's 3.3k in 5 hours
Adam: 5k in 1 hour
Provost Park Pass: 4.4k in 2 hours
PMM: 5.2k in 1 hour

So posted them early maybe help Jojo and Kyle a bit but it's better to just take your time editing and don't be a douche on camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont know but he was like oh Disney adults are terrible and making fun of them, and then he keep given accurate WDW reference so he clearly knows it very well. At the end he even says that he was on a tour at Magic Kingdom.
---

Jojo's 3.3k in 5 hours

So posted them early maybe help Jojo and Kyle a bit but it's better to just take your time editing and don't be a douche on camera.
I wouldn't say that the views mean much yet as it's still too early to tell if posting them first did anything. I'm guessing the other channels will likely overtake them in views within 24-48 hours.

Reactions: 6
Not to mention location settings automatically changes based on your location with your devices. You mean to tell me your MacBook Pro couldn’t pick up that you were in CA? So how’ve you been setting your alarm all this time? Getting to DCA on time?
To be fair, he has said multiple times he’s gotten up at like 5 AM because ”he just can’t get his body to switch to PST” so maybe he hasn’t changed his clocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say that the views mean much yet as it's still too early to tell if posting them first did anything. I'm guessing the other channels will likely overtake them in views within 24-48 hours.
no who was the young wanna be vlogger admiring pallo ?

Reactions: 1
These last few Disneyland Dumps have been soooo bad. This is supposed to be someone’s CAREER and instead I feel like I’m watching someone’s poorly filmed home movies. They barely did anything at ALL these last couple days. How is walking around aimlessly “vibing” considered content? And WTF… he has gotten so desperate that the other day he just randomly asked his viewers to comment what their favorite color is because he knows he has crappy views and has to play with the algorithm. As much as I can’t stand JoJo either, at least he makes an EFFORT. Kyle expects us all to just worship him while doing the bare minimum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These last few Disneyland Dumps have been soooo bad. This is supposed to be someone’s CAREER and instead I feel like I’m watching someone’s poorly filmed home movies. They barely did anything at ALL these last couple days. How is walking around aimlessly “vibing” considered content? And WTF… he has gotten so desperate that the other day he just randomly asked his viewers to comment what their favorite color is because he knows he has crappy views and has to play with the algorithm. As much as I can’t stand JoJo either, at least he makes an EFFORT. Kyle expects us all to just worship him while doing the bare minimum.

001777.png

001776.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
---

Jojo's 3.3k in 5 hours

PMM has passed him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But based on this thread, I heard Kyle left his oh so valuable Disney mug collection for Jojo to “enjoy” when he moved out. The guy’s a real mensch alright. Best friends forever, no doubt. Pick up your filthy mugs, Kyle, you damn well know no one wants that crap laying around
He probably did not want to have to wash them.

• Haha
I didn't mean to post my EXLOOSIVE Oogie Boogie Bash Vid so early! Muh bad for setting you guyses 🛎 off at 6AM PST!

• Haha
"We are by far experts...." and then goes on to say they are better at Disney World and don't know what they are doing. HE SHOOTS HIS OWN VIDEO AND COULD TAKE ANOTHER TAKE AND NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"There they are.... Mickey, Daisy and Clarabell as the Sanderson SISTERS." Minnie Mouse. Not Mickey. Jesus Christ he's bleeping stupid.
---
"You can't do Halloween with a short parade." Says the guy who can't even put his intro logo/song or list of patreon subscribers on the beginning and ends of his videos. Editing b hard. Time b issue..

Oh and Casey is crying on the way out? I'd be crying too if I had to go back and sleep in the same room (different bed) with Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.