Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Holy crap! I got the story from Frank! I am waiting for him to give me permission to share the story on here. But boy it is not good and not far from what we all suspected.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MagpieSassyPants

Hi!

New to this thread, but not to Tattle. And it looks I picked a hell of a time to catch up over here!

I found Kyle during the pandemic, missing WDW hard. I thought he was ignorant, the mispronunciations got to me, but it was ok. I shook it off when he complained about mask mandates (it was an offhand remark) but I haven't forgetten it and it made me think he is extremely selfish, and most likely a supporter of the former president.

I had some recent red flags which is what led me to finding y'all.

* He realllllly disliked the Barbie Movie. I know it must have made him feel extremely uncomfortable, which means he isn't a feminist whatsoever. He legit thinks women are inferior to men.
* Not one, but TWO videos after that with some version of "I LET my girlfriend shop with MY money with no budget." Gives me the ick in ways I find hard to articulate. She isn't a child or your ward, there are so many other ways to word the sentiment in a positive way.

I can only imagine I'm not the only woman out there who doesn't want to support this buffoon anymore due to him making his views about women clear. And this was before I started reading here and finding out about his old tweets. While I am disgusted, I can't say I am surprised. All he had to do was be smart enough to clean up his socials, edit himself on film where he isn't disparaging 50% of his potential audience......but this is Kyle, he lacks the basic intelligence to even think of those things.

Frank's allegations don't surprise me at all. Given what I have observed first hand, it tracks. Just Gross.

Anywhoo, you might see me popping in and out, liking things etc. Just wanted to introduce myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yunque01

VIP Member
As I wait for his response because i want to share the screenshots so you can see his words verbatim, the overall story, according to Frank, is he always thinks he is better than everyone, he is racist and he, as a high schooler, was caught hooking up with a 12 yr old girl.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie b poor
Makes his father drive him 4 hours so that he can save a few bucks on an Uber and then says that he should have upgraded to first class but just didn't feel like it. This twat really is living out some grandiose delusion in his head.

001620.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

tnutz

Kyle Pallo #46: Not Banned from Universal, Just Cannot Be within 50 feet of Middle Schools

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The Chronicles of Mini-Man Not Drinking Anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Frankenweenie

Hey Kyle, does Casey remind you of that 12-13 year old?

No wonder why your niece and nephew want nothing to do with you!

You are a disgusting POS and so are you Alexa!

Now it all makes sense why his "dream car" was also 12 years old when he got it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

JerzGurl

He sprayed deodorant on at the gate... dude, use the restroom for that. You low class baboon !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Yunque01

VIP Member
Yup! I suggested that, and that's the way it used to be. So it should be easy peasy for him to give her the info.
Follow her, give the low down, and then unfollow if he wants.

Again, I deal so little with X now and Musk has so butchered that place, I'm out of it over there.
I just got a message through to him. Now we wait.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

SnapChet

VIP Member
Hmmmmmm?
Well, looks like "Frank" is pissed at poor lil' Kyle's baiting for sympathy by pretending HE was some sort of 'victim' in high school. I don't wonder because Pallo has on many occasions made it look like HE was some sort of poor little guy who got the raw end of the high school deal and nothing was, he leaves the impression, HIS fault. Hmmmmm!
And his fans: "Oh poor Kyle" "So sorry for YOU." "My heart breaks for you." ___ Appears that may have all been a lie. Hard to believe hun? 😂

If this isn't some weird troll, this certainly could be___
very.jpg
:unsure::whistle:
(*I think all he'd have to do is "Follow" Cookie or vice versa in order to avoid paying?
Hell, things change at that damned X place so crazily, so who knows? 😵)

JUST NOW:

frank.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

spider kay

Vampires can’t be in the sunlight Superman can’t be around kryptonite and now Kyle pallo can’t be in town while media events are going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20