Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great! Was looking to book Olivias for breakfast or brunch either my resort day or departure day. And the dole whip sounds amazing! I'm heading down for a conference that's at the Hyatt over at Disney Springs but had some points expiring and figured I'd use them at OKW instead of the conference hotel. I'll have to uber back and forth Thursday and Friday but have the resort Saturday-Tuesday to enjoy. Epcot one day, otherwise resort days and Disney Springs, so I'm looking forward to a busy first two days and then a relaxing long weekend.

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled bashing lol
While at Olivia's, get the Parrot Punch. It's a "chugger" 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched JoJo’s HHN video today and I must say I give him a lot of credit. He was very transparent and just owned the fact that he wasn’t invited/hosted this year. Kylie, on the other hand, had to run off with one of his chaperones to his other Disney bubble under the guise of the (not so) grand opening of San Fransokyo and OBB. Pallo b Pathetic!
That makes me believe that they were taken off the media list and given a warning, for filming Minions, and that UO normally WOULD trespass, but since UO and them had a previous partnership, UO was going to be lenient this one time. Playing Devil's Advocate (pun intended) for Kyle, he probably is scared shitless to film HHN before anyone else because of that, and he probably had to scramble to find something to cover that up, because he is a 37-year-old 6-year-old and can't come clean.

Kyle Pallo #46: He Can Cum, Casey Can Clean, But No One Can Make Him Come Clean

Reactions: 4
Yeah even the other voyages starting at $4k and change… hard pass. I’d rather spend that on a virgin cruise with no kids running around should I want to go on a cruise and/or spend that much. Realistically I’d go to Europe with $4k.
I agree with you 1000%. Spending that kind of money for a Disney cruise is nuts (especially to the Eastern Caribbean; worst itinerary.) I'll take a nice European trip to a European destination any day over a Disney cruise.

Reactions: 7
Wow Tony Stark has made another appearance 😂
I don’t think Kylie watched the Iron Man movies. He couldn’t have if he thinks that Tony Stark wears Fabletics shorts, On Clouds and backwards baseball caps.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t seek advice from Kyle, but to each his own.

001763.png

Marvel shirt 🙄. All I can think is Casey likes the shirt.
Came across this guy's video and looks like he's trying to become a Disney vlogger. Mini-man doesn't appear in the video but he shows the photo and says he was star struck and mini-man shared his knowledge of content creation with him.

001766.png

001765.png

001764.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone must have an early flight out today because we all know he doesn't get up this early. Oh yeah, OBB is the ONLY Halloween party in DL.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.12.27 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess Kyle was just trying to get his video up before everyone else. It's a mad dash to get crappy content up for Stans to fawn over.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 8.49.59 AM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Someone must have an early flight out today because we all know he doesn't get up this early. Oh yeah, OBB is the ONLY Halloween party in DL.

View attachment 2429851
Why even mention it? My gut says, he and another vlogger may have agreed on a mutual upload time, but oopsie. Just a gut feeling. Zero proof. Or maybe he casually mentioned he would upload at his normal time, then oopsie! 🙄

When you are known for not being honest, it’s how people think about you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why even mention it? My gut says, he and another vlogger may have agreed on a mutual upload time, but oopsie. Just a gut feeling. Zero proof.
I bet he was worried he messed up the big scary algorithm.
20230906_103050.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How hard would it be to take 2 seconds to straighten the fricken sticker, that lets face it, is the costume? Can‘t hardly wait to see the three peat of this lewk in a few weeks from Mr. Halloween 🫠

• Haha
Why even mention it? My gut says, he and another vlogger may have agreed on a mutual upload time, but oopsie. Just a gut feeling. Zero proof. Or maybe he casually mentioned he would upload at his normal time, then oopsie! 🙄

When you are known for not being honest, it’s how people think about you.
He's so full of tit. He was just trying to beat everyone to the punch and get his video up first. You don't "upload" by mistake. Funny how JoJo did the exact same thing...what a coincidence.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.