Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey, his sister, or his parents are the only ones he has to go anywhere with him. Even Lora doesn't seem to like being around him anymore other than the rare Universal appearance. He's been begging Lora to do a cruise with him since March.
Lora was crushing it at HHN. No need for her to go with Kyle. LOL

Reactions: 7
He's fishing and trolling at the same time. He's not platinum so he won't be able to book till the 15th if he's gold or the 18th for silver. By then rooms will be way gone and he will not have much inventory to pick from. Also, Casey won't get a discount on the first round of sailings. Keep in mind that $8,773 is the lowest price not including port fees and taxes. He's looking closer to $9,100 for that sailing for an inside stateroom.

View attachment 2428744
Who wouldn’t pay 7.5% more to have an ocean view?! If you’re already paying out the ass might as well spend more.

Oh right, Kyle b poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Farlexa and her freaks have been eerily quite lately. Hmmmm?
Still the hits keep coming at the midget's X-Twatter page.

tawtter.jpg
200w (27).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who wouldn’t pay 7.5% more to have an ocean view?! If you’re already paying out the ass might as well spend more.

Oh right, Kyle b poor.
Not gonna lie I booked an interior on carnival Mardi Gras a few months back and it was the best sleep I had in a while. Absolutely pitch black at night lmao

Someone making $300K would be in the top 5% income earners in this country. As I've said repeatedly, people in that bracket do NOT drive 14 year old cars, haunt the grass and concrete at theme parks daily, witch and moan over buying $6 noodles, beg for little Caribbean cruises or for Disney cruises of any sort. And they don't carry around $500 debit cards controlled by their mothers.

There is something decidedly warped and broken about Pallo and this whole Pallo family tit show. They seem driven to cover for him, make excuses for his horrid behavior, his lies and his flailing existence. Unless they simply KNOW he cannot exist without their aid and enabling, they have denied him any hope of ever being a self sufficient adult. He will forever be a needy, whining and chaos producing idiot who has to be managed and saved from himself. As a matter of fact, I'd say it's already too late and he will always be what he is now ___ only older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie I booked an interior on carnival Mardi Gras a few months back and it was the best sleep I had in a while. Absolutely pitch black at night lmao
Yes! I’ve had the best sleep in an inside cabin! That ship looks super nice and it’s a great deal especially compared to DCL. But if Kylie is so rich wouldn’t he pay for it? Kyle b poor

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
IMG_1271.png
IMG_1270.png

People clearing $300k/year also wouldn’t be asking how many times you could go in to get the free bread samples in order to make a meal or adding a “super thanks” button to their videos so people could give him money!

But Farlexa your brother would never be a grifter!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Casey, his sister, or his parents are the only ones he has to go anywhere with him. Even Lora doesn't seem to like being around him anymore other than the rare Universal appearance. He's been begging Lora to do a cruise with him since March.
Once Casey smartens up and dumps the spud 🥔 Hora will be back in every vlog, if the channel even lasts longer than 3 months.
someone save that clip of him laughing at the lady waiting in line so we all can post that over and over when he quits YT lmfao 🤣

Last edited:
View attachment 2429143View attachment 2429144

People clearing $300k/year also wouldn’t be asking how many times you could go in to get the free bread samples in order to make a meal or adding a “super thanks” button to their videos so people could give him money!

LOL. Upping that grifting game, baybeeee.

🎶He was looking kind of dumb
With his finger and his thumb
In the shape of an "L" on his forehead🎶

• Haha
View attachment 2429143View attachment 2429144

I guess it was Kyle's turn to "treat" Casey so he opted for the free bread samples. His ex said whenever he'd pay, he would limit what she could order and was super stingy but whenever she paid (which was most of the times) he'd order everything. Looks like nothing has changed.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Credit Blurrycat
View attachment 2429116

Those numbers are $15+ cpm.
He gets a lot of Disney Ads, if Disney is paying that, they are going to lose a lot of workers to being vloggers.
The sad thing is that even IF, he made that, I would still believe he is broke because he wastes so much money.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I watched JoJo’s HHN video today and I must say I give him a lot of credit. He was very transparent and just owned the fact that he wasn’t invited/hosted this year. Kylie, on the other hand, had to run off with one of his chaperones to his other Disney bubble under the guise of the (not so) grand opening of San Fransokyo and OBB. Pallo b Pathetic!

Reactions: 12
If the numbers can be extrapolated on likes and dislikes....I think there are more people hate watching than enjoying his daily dump.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.