Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I watched the Treasure reveal video. It’s like they heard all the feedback about the Wish and made a good-faith attempt to have it suck less.
Good luck to Kyle if he thinks people will give him a free cruise on the Treasure. Inside staterooms start at $8,000 for the maiden voyage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good luck to Kyle if he thinks people will give him a free cruise on the Treasure. Inside staterooms start at $8,000 for the maiden voyage.
He couldn't even get a stan to buy him a new pair of OnClouds.

Going to take a lot of shower shows for that free Treasure cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This post is mean and should be taken down. This is a person who has a job, unlike Kyle, and who actually gets up every day and goes to work and seems to be having a good time doing it. We're here to make fun of Kyle not random Disney employees who we don't know their story or anything about them.
It was basically just showing a random Disney employee. Actually, I don't think Kylie would ever get hired by them again, BUT, you're right, I did not think it through. Using an innocent worker wasn't the right move.

Reactions: 10
He just wants to be famous. He does not care if it is good fame or bad fame. Remember Hitler was famous.

Reactions: 6
Olivia’s is good for breakfast. They also sell a key lime Dole Whip that is amazing at the counter service location.
Great! Was looking to book Olivias for breakfast or brunch either my resort day or departure day. And the dole whip sounds amazing! I'm heading down for a conference that's at the Hyatt over at Disney Springs but had some points expiring and figured I'd use them at OKW instead of the conference hotel. I'll have to uber back and forth Thursday and Friday but have the resort Saturday-Tuesday to enjoy. Epcot one day, otherwise resort days and Disney Springs, so I'm looking forward to a busy first two days and then a relaxing long weekend.

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled bashing lol

Totally off topic. I haven't watched Kyle's videos since he was in a splash pad at Pop Century in a massive hurricane that destroyed many peoples lives. Lurked on here for a little after that but it got too crazy to keep up with.
Anyway, am staying at Old Key West for the first time at the end of the month and went to youtube to see if anyone had recently uploaded any resort reviews. Of course, Kyle had one from about a month ago and I figured let me see what he covers...
What's her name that he's dating says at the beginning of the video "I don't think I've ever been on this property before" which could mean anything, whether staying there to coordinating wedding events there. And Kyle's response is just "you're welcome."
Loves to gloat and boast when he wants to spend the money. witches any time it's over budget or when he's having a slow month. Also I'll be the TV in the room has her name first since her discount was applied, but I don't even want to watch further after that mysognistic comment to even see for myself.
Back to my regularly scheduled "not watching Kyle videos" routine.

I have stayed at OKW 3 or 4 times, we like it when we have larger parties because we like to get a 2 or 3 bedroom and have large living rooms to hang out in.

I am very confident I could give you more useful info about OKW than the Expert Dwarf ever could.

Reactions: 8
Disney adults (of which I am one) are insane. Legit insane to pay for that. DCL is nice but imo (i have no kids) priced crazy.

I get why they are pricing the cruises that high because people do pay it, the free market is at work; but I still think the value is really not there for DCL.

KP #46 No wishing for the DCL Wish or Treasure because he lives a grifty life of leisure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone quoted him the prices? He will run out of water showering for his sugar daddies to get him on this cruise.

View attachment 2428463
He's going to have to put on quite a show for them. 🥳 Parteee Baybeeee'!
He'll be working it hard and overtime.
Picture it:
LIVE FROM HIS LUG-JURY' APARTMENT: KINKY KYLE
"RUB A' DUBBIN' IN THE TUB & GRABBING HIS POLE !" 🤑

shower-hairy.gif
🙄😲🤕
The old queens & cougars: "Take our money, please."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm amazed that the last few daily dumps have achieved 24k-36k views.

I wonder when he'll start seeing JoJo numbers in views. I think once his views start dropping, he's going to do a proposal. He can milk the proposal, wedding, and honeymoon for months.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah even the other voyages starting at $4k and change… hard pass. I’d rather spend that on a virgin cruise with no kids running around should I want to go on a cruise and/or spend that much. Realistically I’d go to Europe with $4k.

Reactions: 9
I'm amazed that the last few daily dumps have achieved 24k-36k views.

I wonder when he'll start seeing JoJo numbers of views. I think once his views start dropping, he's going to desperately do a proposal. He can milk the proposal, wedding, and honeymoon for months.
From the looks of this stagnant, tedious and deadly dull output at present, his dying Patreon take and the absolute lack of any originality or new ideas, this horrifc tit show can't go on much longer without some shakeup.
As I've said in the past, his coupling :sick: with the Doormat will be his last desperate maneuver. It will be a non-stop 'LOOK AT US' horror show of dull nonsense, Daily Dumps dragged out of nothingness ad nauseum___ 7 videos from one day of looking for an engagement ring.
He will try to draw clicks and $$$$ from his fans who, many of them, will hang on every detail.

The proverbial 'fly in the ointment' is the staying power for most. They have all the chemistry together of Johnny Debb and Amber Heard ____ minus, of course, the money and fame. :ROFLMAO: They generate NO excitement with each other or as a couple and are the equivalent of watching a bug slowly die as it flies around a street lamp.

How many will continue to follow that tit, much less send gifts and money to the gruesome twosome will be interesting to see.
But he will go all out to milk every excruciating moment for all it's worth and he will exploit anyone in his or her family he can.
It will one last grift for the books.
Hang on and get the 🍿🍿🍿 Make it extra 🧂🧂
bumpy.gif

• Haha
He's fishing and trolling at the same time. He's not platinum so he won't be able to book till the 15th if he's gold or the 18th for silver. By then rooms will be way gone and he will not have much inventory to pick from. Also, Casey won't get a discount on the first round of sailings. Keep in mind that $8,773 is the lowest price not including port fees and taxes. He's looking closer to $9,100 for that sailing for an inside stateroom.

IMG_6249.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
As I've said in the past, his coupling :sick: with the Doormat will be his last desperate maneuver. It will be a non-stop 'LOOK AT US' horror show of dull nonsense, Daily Dumps dragged out of nothingness ad nauseum___ 7 videos from one day of looking for an engagement ring.
He will try to draw clicks and $$$$ from his fans who, many of them, will hang on every detail.

The proverbial 'fly in the ointment' is the staying power for most. They have all the chemistry together of Johnny Debb and Amber Heard ____ minus, of course, the money and fame. :ROFLMAO: They generate NO excitement with each other or as a couple and are the equivalent of watching a bug slowly die as it flies around a street lamp.

How many will continue to follow that tit, much less send gifts and money to the gruesome twosome will be interesting to see.
But he will go all out to milk every excruciating moment for all it's worth and he will exploit anyone in his or her family he can.
It will one last grift for the books.
Hang on and get the 🍿🍿🍿 Make it extra 🧂🧂
View attachment 2428740
That will be the swan song for Grifty's dying channel. Just thinking about it makes my eyes gloss over from boredom... weeks of of looking for an engagement ring, a WOOOOOOOO proposal where Casey will achieve the Guinness World Record for most amount of sad puppy dog faces in a day, and then 20 videos of them planning a wedding. I don't see many sending cash or gifts. Maybe he'll hit $1,000 in superchats when he livestreams the wedding ceremony. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reply. You and your bestie JoJo should book Coral Level.

JoJo arrives in Anaheim today and Kyle leaves Anaheim tomorrow. Besties! Friendships b hard 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's fishing and trolling at the same time. He's not platinum so he won't be able to book till the 15th if he's gold or the 18th for silver. By then rooms will be way gone and he will not have much inventory to pick from. Also, Casey won't get a discount on the first round of sailings. Keep in mind that $8,773 is the lowest price not including port fees and taxes. He's looking closer to $9,100 for that sailing for an inside stateroom.

View attachment 2428744
He's made a point to leave us clues showing he makes over $300,000 a year, why is going on a Disney Cruise even a question?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.