Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly it's "estimated earnings" for the past 30 days and includes ad revenue, channel memberships and super chats. So it appears to be showing that he earned $24k in the past 30 days.

This is a clearer view of the same screen on the app:

View attachment 2201811

Yet I find it hard to believe he's earning over a quarter million to half a million dollars per year (considering the past 30 days his views have been much lower than normal). Something isn't right here.

Seems like an attempt to "flex" on the hatters who say he's broke, since he definitely reads this place.
This mf'er is broke as a joke. He can't afford new shoes for Gawd's sake, no way he is earning that amound monthly. Maybe 24 dollars. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I found a clearer shot at 13:01, it shows clearer on my screen in the actual video than in the screenshot and I'm able to make out the bottom numbers.

2023-05-28 13_19_22-Staying Overnight At Disney's Affordable Moderate Resort Coronado Springs_...png

May (ongoing): $22,316
April: $26,900
March: $30,110
February: $26,346
January: $18,543
December: $36,300

Total of $160,515 in the past 6 months.

Yet supposedly he can't afford new shoes, has Casey and his family pay for everything when they are around, has a $500 credit limit, takes the cheapest mini-cruises he can find, regularly comments that stuff is too expensive (freaked out about paying $100 for fast passes), and cried because he couldn't afford his meds?

Something isn't adding up here. Maybe someone can figure it out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like a sly signal to me! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2201797 View attachment 2201799

It will always baffle me, and perhaps that's the reason just tuning in to see what's happening with him daily is a guilty pleasure, that those fools will continue to send hard earned monies to that fraud and whining grifter for the 'pleasure' of consuming that daily coma-inducing slop.
Ohhhhh, it's his Grift-signal.

Griftman to the griftmobile. Let's go baybee!

• Haha
This mf'er is broke as a joke. He can't afford new shoes for Gawd's sake, no way he is earning that amound monthly. Maybe 24 dollars. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I agree. If he were earning that amount, we would see the spending habits he displayed a year ago. As it is, he can barely afford anything. His debit card gets declined.

Reactions: 10
I found a clearer shot at 13:01, it shows clearer on my screen in the actual video than in the screenshot and I'm able to make out the bottom numbers.

View attachment 2201845

Yet supposedly he can't afford new shoes, has Casey and his family pay for everything when they are around, has a $500 credit limit, takes the cheapest mini-cruises he can find, regularly comments that stuff is too expensive (freaked out about paying $100 for fast passes), and cried because he couldn't afford his meds?

If you look at the picture at the top it says (ALL) which indicates all of his earnings for YouTube.

Then you see his earnings from the past year close out at December 2022 at 36K which is what he’s earned all last year from YouTube. I know creators and from what I’m told the money rolls over month to move to show what you’ve earned as a creator for the year up to that point.

The 160k is what he’s grossed for his lifetime as a YT creator but the stats compare all of his month of May Pay-Out. This is a very poor way to flex because it confirms you’re not making that much. Especially to people who are friends with other creators.

This year at the halfway point he’s at 24k. Which for the last 6 months is about 4k per month.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Shaun C! We don’t need a lesson from you. We are a lot of witches but honestly have fun here. Don’t take us so seriously. You do need a lesson from us…seriously…Kyle don’t give a tit about you. He treats people poorly and votes republican. He doesn’t work, barely showers, gets disney “facts” wrong.

He doesn’t care about you.

Reactions: 8
I agree. If he were earning that amount, we would see the spending habits he displayed a year ago. As it is, he can barely afford anything. His debit card gets declined.
I'm not sure how to explain it, unless he's savvy enough to photoshop a screenshot of the app and change the numbers around. The way he showed it in the video seemed intentional.

I'd believe it if a digit was removed from each of the numbers, i.e.

May (ongoing): $22,316 $2,316
April: $26,900 $2,900
March: $30,110 $3,110
February: $26,346 $2,346
January: $18,543 $1,543
December: $36,300 $3,300

That seems more realistic. Even SocialBlade estimates the max annual earnings to be $61.5k

2023-05-28 13_50_38-Kyle Pallo's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats.png

His behavior and content doesn't add up to someone making nearly half a million dollars per year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When you consider Mammoth Club brings in $25k a month on patreon alone Kyle, you might need to get your chest rug out a bit more often

• Haha

View attachment 2201845

Checking a number of YouTube channel calculators
The aggragate total analytics have this as a close
estimate of his take.
(*Still far too much for that idiotic and toxic swill he churns out)
Lead Brand Growth
NoxInfluencer
vfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
  • Total Subscribers 179,000
  • Est. YouTube Partner Earning[Monthly] $4,576
    CPM: $ 1.68-$ 5.2
  • Est. Sponsorship Price[Each Video] $905
(Fools and their money!)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The aggragate total analytics have this as a very close
estimate of his take.
Lead Brand Growth
NoxInfluencer
View attachment 2201934
Kyle Pallo
(Fools and their money!)
You should really piss him off a posts JoJos CPM.
---
The aggragate total analytics have this as a very close
estimate of his take.
Lead Brand Growth
NoxInfluencer
View attachment 2201934
Kyle Pallo
(Fools and their money!)
yup right on par with what I estimated he’s made about 4k per month the past few months.

After re-watching the segment at 13:00, it DEFINITELY was intentional. Just the way he has his phone laid out on the table with the YouTube revenue screen on, and then he casually pans the camera closer to the screen.

We know that Kyle constantly reads this place (along with his abandoned Twitter). Anyone with an ego and self-obsession like his would do so and wants to know what people are saying about him all the time. And there's been an increasing amount of talk about his finances. This was his attempt to stick it to those pesky hatters and flex that he's successful and rich.

Except he's clearly not rich. Nice try Kylie. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This confirms he would make more as a cast member and in fact he would do better because he’d at least get health insurance but now he’s ruined his reputation with Disney.

Reactions: 12
He gets around 1.25 millions view per month. Even at 7$ per 1k views (which is a lot) put him at $8,750.

So 4k - 5k per month is reasonable.

Or maybe he is making 25k-30k per month and hopefully he is reporting that full income on his tax return because imagine if the IRS see he is making 300k per year but reporting 60k. That would be a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He gets around 1.25 millions view per month. Even at 7$ per 1k views (which is a lot) put him at $8,750.

So 4k - 5k per month is reasonable.

Or maybe he is making 25k-30k per month and hopefully he is reporting that full income on his tax return because imagine if the IRS see he is making 300k per year but reporting 60k. That would be a shame.
Highly doubt he’s anywhere close to 7k per month. He’s making average pay. No wonder he makes Casey pay for everything. She’s the bread winner 😂

Yeah at $5.20 caps per every thousand views he’s only making about $130 if he gets 25K views each video and is paid at his highest CPM.

130 x 28 days = $3640

$3640 x 12 = $43,688

Most adults his age make a lot more than that.

Video retention b an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Highly doubt he’s anywhere close to 7k per month. He’s making average pay. No wonder he makes Casey pay for everything. She’s the bread winner 😂
Certainly not $25k-$35k per month, and not even $7k per month. $3.5k to $4k per month sounds about right. Let's recap:
  • Can't afford to get his car fixed and had to wait months until DADx3 was around to pay for it.
  • Complains that he wants to take Casey on a Disney Wish cruise but says it's too expensive.
  • Said that $400 headphones were too expensive as a gift for his sister, so opted for $19.99 storage cubes.
  • Makes Casey pay for everything, she's always at the counter or putting the receipt away.
  • When his family is in town, his sister is always paying for herself and his parents pay for him.
  • Finds the cheapest Disney resort rates with Casey's discount for "Staycation Sunday."
  • Said $35k for a car was out of his budget.
  • Complained that a $50 Uber ride in Aulani was too expensive.
  • Didn't want to do valet at Contemporary Resort because "it was a little too expensive."
  • Cried for an entire video over spending $100 for fast passes for his family.
Even if we speculated that he was earning a ton of money and just extremely frugal, it doesn't match up with his deep need to show off to people and portray a luxurious lifestyle on the internet.

---

He still can't spell "hear" correctly.
2023-05-28 14_52_32-Staying Overnight At Disney's Affordable Moderate Resort Coronado Springs_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Today's dump was, as usual, cringeworthy. When she fawns all over him and tells him how handsome he looks with his new haircut, she feeds his ego - which is exactly why he wants. People have been doing it all his life, and that's why he is the mess he is today.

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that there is more to the new apartment story than meets the eye. The fact that he rarely talks about it, and has not even shown it to his loyal stans are indicators that something is up. I am sure this saga is going to be a doosey! If he keeps eating the way he does, by the time he moves in he will weigh about 300 pounds! How can anyone eat that much junk and drink so much booze day after day after day?
---
Did you catch his response to the one comment which followed today's vlog. The viewer told Pallo to ask for another room because the stroller outside the room next door meant that there are young kids in the room, and kids are loud at 3 AM. Low Rent's response: "honestly we couldn't here them." Guy with a college degree??? Doesn't know the difference between here and hear? There is no way this guy ever finished college.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle claims that it hasn’t rained in a week. Correct me if I am incorrect, but wasn’t his Animal Kingdom vlog this week all about going to the park when it rains? And didn’t he mock people at Universal for not having umbrellas because it was raining? Side note, when Casey wears those jeans and that top, it always comes across as trashy to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.