Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lil' Kylie's next video idea: "What if we bought like $200 of scratch tickets and see if we won. Mr Beast did a video of that."

001509.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
...even in an assisted living facility, Kylie cannot keep from yelling... asshole.
Wow the POS is screaming and WOOOOOO'ing through the hallways of the assisted living facility.

001513.jpg

In the elevator he's screaming like a banshee and shoves the camera in his niece's face then asks if she's annoyed with him.

001512.jpg

001511.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lil' Kylie's next video idea: "What if we bought like $200 of scratch tickets and see if we won. Mr Beast did a video of that."

View attachment 2410324
Those scratch tickets are probably the best chance he'll ever have of winning in life.
He should keep that up.

Picture it in a few years:
"A Dream is Just a Wish Your Heart Makes."

lottery1.jpg

Finally a beautiful girl shows up only days after the big score. "Casey who?" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If that was a family member, and I was the niece's father, I'd say, "If you don't stop recording my kids, you won't be able to hold a camera for a long time".

...even in an assisted living facility, Kylie cannot keep from yelling... asshole.
Wow the POS is screaming and WOOOOOO'ing through the hallways of the assisted living facility.

View attachment 2410349

In the elevator he's screaming like a banshee and shoves the camera in his niece's face then asks if she's annoyed with him.

View attachment 2410346
View attachment 2410345
His, parents, sister and Casey already taking care of him. Once they get fed up with dealing with him, guess where Kyle will end up?

At the rate Kyle's going, he'll end up in a assisted living facility soon..

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2410349

View attachment 2410345
He really is just boorish white trash.

Poor little niece. It WOULD, however, be a great vid if she shoved that camera back into his face and took out about four of his front teeth. 😬

I'd make a gif outta that. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Every time this unsophisticated man-child opens his gob, why does he always have to dislocate his jaw? Also the open mouth chewing is like nails scraping on a chalkboard.
View attachment 2410275
It's the same process every time:
  • Unhinges his jaw and sticks tongue out
    001516.jpg
  • Shoves food in
    001514.jpg
  • Eyes roll back into his head
    001515.jpg
  • Lip smacking begins
  • Chews with his mouth wide open
  • Utters a "nummy", "juicy" or "so good"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He really is just boorish white trash.

Poor little niece. It WOULD, however, be a great vid if she shoved that camera back into his face and took out about four of his front teeth. 😬

I'd make a gif outta that. 🤣
His niece is clearly uncomfortable with the camera. He's a real POS to keep taunting her and shoving it in her face like that. If I were Uncle Sean, his camera would be smashed to pieces on the floor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's the same process every time:
  • Unhinges his jaw
  • Shoves food in
  • Eyes roll back into his head
  • Lip smacking begins
  • Chews with his mouth wide open
  • Utters a "nummy", "juicy" or "so good"
View attachment 2410362View attachment 2410363
I think it's possible Pallo's patented "Python Swallowing a Cow"
feeing technique could have been the inspiration for a famous Burger King commercial:
(*I could envision Pallo approaching their Triple Whopper like this...
CrazySpiffyCrane-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was beautiful how Uncle Sean wouldn't even acknowledge him, let alone speak to him.

Welcome back, Uncle Sean, Hatter Numero Uno

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
His niece is clearly uncomfortable with the camera. He's a real POS to keep taunting her and shoving it in her face like that. If I were Uncle Sean, his camera would be smashed to pieces on the floor.
That is the video I would love to see. Uncle Sean clocks Kyle while recording his daughter who is clearly uncomfortable with the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That is the video I would love to see. Uncle Sean clocks Kyle while recording his daughter who is clearly uncomfortable with the camera.
I remember when Kyle was harassing and taunting her the entire time several months ago when she was in Disney World. He's a typical bully, targeting people who are smaller and weaker than him who he sees as an easy target.

But as soon as a full grown man stands up to him, he scurries off like a coward. Just like how he hides and runs away from criticism and negative comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when Kyle was harassing and taunting her the entire time several months ago when she was in Disney World. He's a typical bully, targeting people who are smaller and weaker than him who he sees as an easy target.

But as soon as a full grown man stands up to him, he scurries off like a coward.
Like this one after the Packers game. As he exits, points at the passersby, one guy in NO mood ( Packers lost) for vloggers,
looks over and ..... {{{ BOOM! }}}
Pallo cringed and quickly sped up his pace and ran away.
bird ro.jpg

And one of my favs lately, was the guy who shouted at Pallo and Discount Durliat at the park near dark as they were crossing a bridge.
The guy shouts something, Casey, expecting an adorning fan, turns and the guy grabs his crotch, shakes it and flips them off. The duo scurries quickly on.
~chef's kiss!~
I can imagine how many of moments just like that he's edited out. And I do think it's only a matter of time before someone takes that camera and gimbal away from him (after screaming in their ears or dropping it on a ride) and beats the tit out of him with it. He came close once when a man was immediately pissed at the airport when he was filming.

Again, I imagine it's not an uncommon occurrence. And one day he'll film the wrong guy or gal and all bets are off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.