Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Kylie 👋 I have a video idea for you. How about a Bachelor-style dating series consisting of Casey, Lora, and Alexa? The three contestants will compete against each other and go on a date with you. Then you will choose the winner by giving them a rose and taking them on a cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another trip to WI? WOOOO!

I almost feel embarrassed for his family. A matriarch turning 90 is a milestone and usually a nice reunion. Instead they get their special needs family member shoving his phallic camera in their face to make a quick buck.

If he makes ~$90-100K gross (too many variables for me to speculate or comment on the accuracy) doing low effort work, why would he change? He gets to coast along, and ride the gravy train "WOOO"ing his way while he rides the gravy train. He is a bigshot when compared to the peons of Saukville who have to pull doubles at the ICU to make a comparable salary. (Hi Alexa 🤗)

As someone in their 30's who has done alright - can afford my own new Lug-Jur-EEE cars, can hang my OLED TV, and can actually afford to buy a decent place in the nicest parts of Central FL (much more affordable than where we lived in Chicago, plus no SAD or Snow), his life is meh at the very best, but usually its much worse than that.

I found a picture of KP pulling up in his "sexy" 15 year old BMW to the Cortland:

Sorry pal, truth b hard. Get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Depending on his CPM but it’s possible.
If that’s true, I’m done hate watching completely. There is no way this moron should be making $100k per year for these low-effort video vomits. I’m going to do my part to send him back to shelf stocking at Target where he belongs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I almost feel embarrassed for his family. A matriarch turning 90 is a milestone and usually a nice reunion. Instead they get their special needs family member shoving his phallic camera in their face to make a quick buck.

If he makes ~$90-100K gross (too many variables for me to speculate or comment on the accuracy) doing low effort work, why would he change? He gets to coast along, and ride the gravy train "WOOO"ing his way while he rides the gravy train. He is a bigshot when compared to the peons of Saukville who have to pull doubles at the ICU to make a comparable salary. (Hi Alexa 🤗)

As someone in their 30's who has done alright - can afford my own new Lug-Jur-EEE cars, can hang my OLED TV, and can actually afford to buy a decent place in the nicest parts of Central FL (much more affordable than where we lived in Chicago, plus no SAD or Snow), his life is meh at the very best, but usually its much worse than that.

I found a picture of KP pulling up in his "sexy" 15 year old BMW to the Cortland:

Even if Pallo is pulling in ~$100k, his "fame" isn't going to last forever. Rather than talent, his channel growth was the culmination of COVID lockdowns and a spike in demand for Disney World content at the time. We can see this by comparing year-over-year, where he's down by nearly 40% in views compared to last year. His looks are gone. A huge component of his channel was thirstbaiting with shower shows and shirtless thumbnails. Now his body looks like a stubby canned ham and the once-youthful, bright-eyed "Disney kid" looks like he's turning 45. The content is repetitive and he's all out of ideas. Subscriber growth is almost completely stagnant. He still has some remnants of a loyal audience of older viewers who watch his videos daily, but there's no growth happening. Instead he's slowly bleeding viewers as they grow tired of the dull and repetitive content.

When his dumpster fire of a channel finally dies, he's going to have no career prospects. Janitorial work or collecting shopping carts at Target will be his only option. So even if he's bringing in good money now, when forecasting his lifetime income compared to someone working a decent career, he will be bringing in much less overall.

Perhaps this is why his mom controls his bank account and finances for him, and is stashing away money, knowing that the gravy train isn't going to last forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's the same process every time:
That’s exactly how my nephew eats! He’s 1.5 years old. Kyle eats like a toddler. He goes through the exact motions a toddler goes through, all the way through to the “nummy”!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if Pallo is pulling in ~$100k, his "fame" isn't going to last forever. Rather than talent, his channel growth was the culmination of COVID lockdowns and a spike in demand for Disney World content at the time. We can see this by comparing year-over-year, where he's down by nearly 40% in views compared to last year. His looks are gone. A huge component of his channel was thirstbaiting with shower shows and shirtless thumbnails. Now his body looks like a stubby canned ham and the once-youthful, bright-eyed "Disney kid" looks like he's turning 45. The content is repetitive and he's all out of ideas. Subscriber growth is almost completely stagnant. He still has some remnants of a loyal audience of older viewers who watch his videos daily, but there's no growth happening. Instead he's slowly bleeding viewers as they grow tired of the dull and repetitive content.

When his dumpster fire of a channel finally dies, he's going to have no career prospects. Janitorial work or collecting shopping carts at Target will be his only option. So even if he's bringing in good money now, when forecasting his lifetime income compared to someone working a decent career, he will be bringing in much less overall.

Perhaps this is why his mom controls his bank account and finances for him, and is stashing away money, knowing that the gravy train isn't going to last forever.
Seasonally he would be great for Target Halloween Aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

In truth he isn't making very much. And the cost of living in Orlando and where he is located is substantial just in day to day living expenses. He grifts off the girl-friend, the family and has some income from online sources, especially YouTube and what's left of his Patreon acct.

Estimates and guesstimates' are all over the place, but as a general rule of thumb (Forbes) in terms of ad revenue, 1000 subscribers can earn you roughtly $20 per month, which translates to $2000 per 100,000 subscribers per month. A subscriber is important for your business but you also need a customer that will buy or click ads. At a rough translation, this means you can earn $4000 per month with 200,000 subscribers from YouTube ad revenue. Pallo hasn't even reached 190K yet.

However, ad revenue is not the only source revenue on YT of course. For instance, you can also earn by doing affiliate marketing on the platform, which usually includes links to products or services you review or highlight (*Pallo does this very, very spotily and infrequently and it can't add up to much) and use in your YouTube videos that will track purchases. If a viewer buys the product/service using a link from your channel, you receive a commission on the sale, which can be between 5% and 50% depending on the brand you are working with.

He isn't personable and has NO real sponsorship. He has no items to market to the public or his stans.

All very general. And he has to provide his own daily expenses, pay for his bills and insurance..... note that Google takes 40% (I think they upped that to 45% ?) off the top at YouTube and there are still income taxes to be paid on what Pallo grosses.

It all adds up, in general, to NOT A LOT. If he's smart (and he's not) he will have Mom ( his 'banker / accountant') squirrel away as much as she can for him and that might provide a little cushioning for his future. (That family is aging and they won't be around always to bail his sorry ass out.) __ but it's difficult to imagine, given how impulsive and selfish he is, that he'd let her keep much. His mantra is: "Shiny object! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! "
He's a 30 year old manbaby' who has stopped peeing his pants and thinks that's an accomplishment.

A small part of me hopes she is looking after him, like the mentally and emotionally fractured child that 30 year old man is, or his future is bleak indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Estimates and guesstimates' are all over the place, but as a general rule of thumb (Forbes) in terms of ad revenue, 1000 subscribers can earn you roughtly $20 per month, which translates to $2000 per 100,000 subscribers per month. A subscriber is important for your business but you also need a customer that will buy or click ads. At a rough translation, this means you can earn $4000 per month with 200,000 subscribers from YouTube ad revenue. Pallo hasn't even reached 190K yet.
But you're assuming all 200K (he has 187K technically) subscribers are all active watching his content. If someone subscribes to a channel creator, but never watches, the Youtube ad revenue is not realized. I think @BlurryCat oncce commented the percentage of his active subscribers, but I don't recall the numbers. Using your math at $4K per month for 200K subscribers and let's assume it's 50% active subscribers (and this is likely overestimating things), that would be more like $2K monthly. That's close to poverty level guidelines: no wonder he needs subsidized housing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But you're assuming all 200K (he has 187K technically) subscribers are all active watching his content. If someone subscribes to a channel creator, but never watches, the Youtube ad revenue is not realized. I think @BlurryCat oncce commented the percentage of his active subscribers, but I don't recall the numbers. Using your math at $4K per month for 200K subscribers and let's assume it's 50% active subscribers (and this is likely overestimating things), that would be more like $2K monthly. That's close to poverty level guidelines: no wonder he needs subsidized housing!
I really can't assume much with those estimations and they are just very rough, Forbes called them, 'guesstimations'.... ballpark figures.
There are lots of variables and few work in Pallo's favor.
His engagements are way down even from last year.

And I was indeed being generous. All that bravado from Farida and Kyle trying to offer up some $300 K per year (which btw would put him in the top 5% of wage earners in this country. 😂 😂 ) is all smoke & mirrors. Those earners don't drive 14 year old cars, live in 1 bedroom apts. secured by parents, and meander around theme parks randomly filming nonsense for a living.

The bottom line is his income like the trajectory of his online presence is down, down, down even from last year. His take is not large and he would fail miserably and quickly without the family, the girl friend, his sugardaddies and patreons (what's left) keeping him afloat.

If he was making that much, his mom wouldn’t be buying his shoes and Casey wouldn’t be buying all of his groceries.
The only explanation for this is that his mom keeps very strict control on his finances and sets very low spending limits while squirreling away as much money as possible for him. We know that Pallo doesn't have the discipline to do that himself, since he needs to have every shiny object he sees. Maybe Casey knows this, and thinks she's going to have access to those funds when they get married, so has no problem paying for everything.

Last edited:
And he would not be complaining about paying $6 for 3 potstickers.
granted I wouldn't buy 3 potstickers for $6 when you can get a big bag of them for that much. but cooking b hard for kile boy.

• Haha
Maybe Casey knows this, and thinks she's going to have access to those funds when they get married, so has no problem paying for everything.
That's a huge risk for her. Can't bank on that type of payoff all while wasting what you make/saved right now.
---
Oh yeah and about that whole "cutting back on the drinking" thing...

IMG_6201.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has someone clipped the video of him saying he was going to stop drinking until his next cruise.... Or know what vlog that was in? I'd love to see the Disney detonator guy or Susan do a video starting from that vlog, and then include all the times he's drank since....

Has someone clipped the video of him saying he was going to stop drinking until his next cruise.... Or know what vlog that was in? I'd love to see the Disney detonator guy or Susan do a video starting from that vlog, and then include all the times he's drank since....
He's said it a few times. I recall the doesn't drink much any more in JoJo’s birthday livestream in side the Rose and Crown.

Unsure where he made the cruise comment. Maybe in a “lifestyle” vlog. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.