Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is on this way with his family to Disneyland this week where Casey will meet them.
The whole Clown Posse is going with him to Disneyland? 🤣🤣
Yup he has said they all were going. Silly, who do you think is going to pay for the trip? lololol. Of course Casey needs to come alone for her discounts too.
So he "needs" his family to accompany him whenever he goes. And of course, Casey doormat "needs" to come along too. Guess the trip from Orlando to Wisconsin must have be so scary for him since he traveled solo!

He is a clear example of how parenting has gone awry: the genesis of a man-child as a result of years of parental enabling.

Kyle Pallo #45 How NOT to raise a child

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WHAT!!!!!!! Kyle just said that there was 39,000 people at the baseball stadium and he gets 50,000 to 60,000 views every day on his videos so he was thinking "wow more people than this watch my videos everyday." What delusional planet is he on I haven't seen him get 50,000 in a long time let alone every day. View attachment 2410240
ahhh you beat me. I posted too, laughing the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHAT!!!!!!! Kyle just said that there was 39,000 people at the baseball stadium and he gets 50,000 to 60,000 views every day on his videos so he was thinking "wow more people than this watch my videos everyday." What delusional planet is he on I haven't seen him get 50,000 in a long time let alone every day. View attachment 2410240
"math b hard" and he's either trolling, daydreaming or delusional ____ or "All of em' Katie!"😂

*Yesterday's Kyle :poop: Pile at 27K views in a 24 hr period.

27K is sooooo' much more than 39K, huh? His recent 24hr totals on those cringe Daily :poop: Dumps are much less than 30K.

The quality of education he received in Hooterville has always been laughable and he boasted that "...he didn't learn anything" in college and I'd say that was true. And if he ever "got anything" it certainly wasn't in math.
math.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, does he even LOOK to see what his numbers are? He is NOT getting that many views:

View attachment 2410252
Remember, he said he's a "big analytics guy." He can't even read signs properly in a gift shop, I doubt that he's able to read his own analytics. Lora used to need to handle that for him before she quit. I wouldn't be surprised if his sister currently handles his analytics since she has ownership privileges on the channel, and she tells him inflated numbers so that he doesn't have a tantrum.

During his self-congratulatory monologue, there was no "thank you for watching my videos" or "thank you for your support." He truly believes he's some big celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, does he even LOOK to see what his numbers are? He is NOT getting that many views:

View attachment 2410252
He's in a constant state of denial. As others have noted, his analytics show his overall views have decreased compared to a year ago. Further, he believes he has "only 50" maximum number of downvotes per video (in reality the downvotes exceed the upvotes. @SnapChet coined the term Ratio'd :)).

He can not improve unless he acknowledges reality and accepts constructive criticism. But we all know that Kyles knows better than all of us hatters / weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"There's 39,000 people at the stadium yesterday and I usually get 50,000 to 60,000 views every single day so I was like HA, everybody in here has seen one of my YouTube videos today. That's how many of you guys view my videos every single day."

A legend in his own mind. Stroking his own ego.
He uses MAGA math cause' "...math b hrd":
Example:
"Largest crowd in American history. YOOGE'. My inauguration crowd was the biggest ever. Believe me. "
psssssst.........NOPE! Not even in the top 25.
inaug.jpg
🤭😂🤣 Math b hard for MAGAs. Kyle uses MAGA math.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time this unsophisticated man-child opens his gob, why does he always have to dislocate his jaw? Also the open mouth chewing is like nails scraping on a chalkboard.
1693234218332.png

• Sick
  • Haha
He's in a constant state of denial. As others have noted, his analytics show his overall views have decreased compared to a year ago. Further, he believes he has "only 50" maximum number of downvotes per video (in reality the downvotes exceed the upvotes. @SnapChet coined the term Ratio'd :)).

He can not improve unless he acknowledges reality and accepts constructive criticism. But we all know that Kyles knows better than all of us hatters / weirdos.
He's so incredibly thin skinned that he can't handle admitting that things aren't going perfectly (or that he's not perfect). This is why he needs his "team" to delete anything that is remotely critical on his socials and YouTube channel. Hiding from all advice and criticism. What a way to go through life, huh?

This is how you never grow. And it explains why Kyle hasn't grown or matured since those old 2015 videos in the parks with his family when he's acting like an obnoxious child.

Reactions: 7
...even in an assisted living facility, Kylie cannot keep from yelling... asshole.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Every time this unsophisticated man-child opens his gob, why does he always have to dislocate his jaw? Also the open mouth chewing is like nails scraping on a chalkboard.
View attachment 2410275
It really bespeaks a level of infantalism and childish, not childlike, behavior. It's just who he is and add in he thinks that disgusting behavior is 'endearing' to the knuckledragging and drooling mouthbreathers who see him, a 30 year old nominal 'man,' as a "happy and silly Disney kid."

He plays that angle because he knows many of those old shut ins and trailer dwellers out in flyover America want to believe that. There are, sadly, many "Deby Sue from Iowa" people out there.

He's not an "adult" in any way and never will be. He's an irresponsible cowardly burden on his family and those around him, a 30 year old loser, and, sadly, he always will be little more than that. His course is set.
---
And that 37K total is an average for the entire period. His 'daily' 24 hr totals on each vid are below 30 and that 24 hrs makes up the lion's share of the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did I just watch a nearly 30 yr old man play Happy Birthday on the piano like a toddler?
...and he left it in like he was so proud of his performance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At 6:00 he asks his mom to go inside the gas station with him because there might be a long line and he needs a "holding hand." What? 🥴

001505.jpg

001507.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.