Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentions that he always buys Southwest Early Bird because he forgets to check in 24 hours before (cuz you know time b issue and he is just so busy). He also tells us he sat toward the front of the plane so he can get off quicker. He doesn't specifically call this a HACK but we all know he thinks it is.
Yes, the hack is you pay extra for Business Select and usually hit boarding group A1 to 15 so then he would be in the first group to get on the plane after the wheel chair and family boarding.
---
I don’t get this family dynamic at all. Are the two older long lost brother and sister half’s? Are they on his dads side? They look well into their 40s and as banker mom is still working, I’m assuming they are on their dads side, otherwise she would have been pretty young. Maybe she was and the Kile and Sister Wife were a later mistake addition.
the other thing I don’t get,why have they never taken their grandchildren to Disney World? They go several times a year and bankroll the other 2 when they are there - how have they not treated their grandchildren??? I find that bit so odd!
I am guessing the older half sibilings are from the father's first marriage. Just guessing.

Reactions: 2
So I am not following this stuff on the weekends and I'm not going back to read a dozen plus pages, so this might have been talked about.

was going to say this is like clock work but seems he's a little early. in fact 8 days early

Sept 1, 2022

1693225708435.png

Aug 24, 2023

1693225766096.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Should have passed out the red noses Squirt.
This cringe Daily :poop: Dump went down in flames.
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Send in the clowns
There ought to be clowns
Don't bother....they're here
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Flying Home To Wisconsin! Surprising My Nephew,
Meeting My OTHER Sister, Going To A Brewers Game
!
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo

187K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,370,000 subs.
More than 1 million MORE than you. SAD)

If it's another morning, you've been ratio'd. ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Womp Womp ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
(y)1.9K ___ (n)3.4K
---
The whole Clown Posse is going with him to Disneyland? 🤣🤣
Being alone in the strange land of California for a day or two without his Handmaiden would have been too scary. "alone b skeery" 😂

What a sad 30 year old little freak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Being alone in the strange land of California for a day or two without his Handmaiden would have been too scary. "alone b skeery" 😂

He's "grown so much." 🥴

Guess he won't have to spend a dime with the Doormat and his family by his side. He already has his sister posted up on 'X' going after those mean hatters. Like clockwork, she shows up every single time she's in town or he's back in Cheeseland. What a burdensome, incapable 30 year old failure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup he has said they all were going. Silly, who do you think is going to pay for the trip? lololol. Of course Casey needs to come alone for her discounts too.
I guess because the Disney world hotels are so expensive now he is flying to DL to save on hotel costs at the HoJo for his family.

Reactions: 6

I remember the Disneyland trip when JoJo flew back to Orlando early? [family issue or something, maybe just sick of Kyle]

Kyle scrapped whatever they had planned for the next day and didn't seem to know what to do with himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine one of your kids squatting in a little one bedroom apartment you've gotten as a family vaca rental, reliant on you and his girl-friend and what he can grift on YouTube, to get by. He drives a 14 year old clunker of a car, haunts the same theme park daily or films himself in the apartment eating, hints for little cruises, uses the girl-friend's discounts and she pays for most things when she's handy. He has no real friends, only another girl who, for some unknown reason, stays close when the girl-friend can't be around.

And that kid says he's 'blessed,' and '...can't believe he's grown so much' since, as a teen, his brother took him in. That's the equivalent of hitting a baseball when you're 17 and making it about 3ft from home plate heading to first base when you're 30.

That's some tragic self delusion right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
WHAT!!!!!!! Kyle just said that there was 39,000 people at the baseball stadium and he gets 50,000 to 60,000 views every day on his videos so he was thinking "wow more people than this watch my videos everyday." What delusional planet is he on I haven't seen him get 50,000 in a long time let alone every day.
20230828_102420.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember the Disneyland trip when JoJo flew back to Orlando early? [family issue or something, maybe just sick of Kyle]

Kyle scrapped whatever they had planned for the next day and didn't seem to know what to do with himself.
B...b... but he's "very introvert."

001500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
001501.jpg

WHAT!!!!!!! Kyle just said that there was 39,000 people at the baseball stadium and he gets 50,000 to 60,000 views every day on his videos so he was thinking "wow more people than this watch my videos everyday." What delusional planet is he on I haven't seen him get 50,000 in a long time let alone every day.
"There's 39,000 people at the stadium yesterday and I usually get 50,000 to 60,000 views every single day so I was like HA, everybody in here has seen one of my YouTube videos today. That's how many of you guys view my videos every single day."

A legend in his own mind. Stroking his own ego.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.