Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

What will be the next apartment purchase?

• candle

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • vacuum and/or broom

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • TV stand

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • duvet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • end tables for lamp

• coffee table

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bar stools

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Halloween decorations

Votes: 69 75.0%
  • kitchen items

• pictures for the walls

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • throw pillow

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Christmas lights

Votes: 42 45.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BlurryCat for the newest thread title. It's blink and you'll miss a whole thread up over on in the Kyle Pallo threads. (Had to over use the prepositions just like oar Kylie). With the speed at which they're moving, you'd think that a lot was happening in Lil' Kyle's world. Alas, nothing is happening, unless you count shopping for endless tacky Halloween decorations.

We think the Halloween decorations may become permanent fixtures in the apartment, but how will Kyle get them to the top shelves. He can't reach them and he has nothing to stand on. Maybe we'll have a home vlog where Kyle puts Casey on his shoulders for decorating and hanging Christmas lights!

But really, it's just a whole lot of nothing happening and we're here for the circling of the drain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Waiting on our table at L'Restaurant in L.A. with friends. Had to stop in
for a second to help open the new thread and say, "Huzzah!" on the
comments today. Loved em'! đź‘‹đź’Ş
(Feel I'm missing out 🤣 ) Keep goin!

justhere1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we add preseasoned sex toys to the items to be purchased for the luuugsureeeeee apartment?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Barely taller than a bedroom window and at least a foot smaller than PCDev...
1 (500) 2 - 1 (69) aug 1 74 patrons.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he doing these shapping videos because it's easy (YES). Is he doing these videos because these are his errands for the day (YES). Is this riveting DISNEY related content (NO). Would a PO unboxing of preasasoned sex toys be more entertaining (YES!!!!!!).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can this be the next thread title??
---
Also, in addition to saying so many other obvious mistakes in today’s dump (saying gravestone bookends were sold separately when the sign right next to them says sold as
a set, as well as saying merch was 50% off for one, when there was, yes, ANOTHER SIGN RIGHT THERE that said BOGO 50% off), he made another one that wasn’t as easy to catch: he said this Swarovski crystal encrusted Spaceship Earth was $7,900, when I know for a fact it’s $79,000 because they have the same one at the Arribas Bros store in the Germany pavilion that I saw a couple weeks ago.

That shouldn’t come as much of a shock since (say it with me everyone…) READING NUMBERS B HARD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can this be the next thread title??
---
Also, in addition to saying so many other obvious mistakes in today’s dump (saying gravestone bookends were sold separately when the sign right next to them says sold as
a set, as well as saying merch was 50% off for one, when there was, yes, ANOTHER SIGN RIGHT THERE that said BOGO 50% off), he made another one that wasn’t as easy to catch: he said this Swarovski crystal encrusted Spaceship Earth was $7,900, when I know for a fact it’s $79,000 because they have the same one at the Arribas Bros store in the Germany pavilion that I saw a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 2400559

That shouldn’t come as much of a shock since (say it with me everyone…) READING NUMBERS B HARD!
Holy tit - what a DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kylie get your tit together. Your videos suck and are inaccurate . Wake up and smell the PUNKIN Latte.
---
I think someone called him out on this on his VLOG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
someone pointed out in the last thread that kyle had the bedroom door closed when he was vlogging in the kitchen before going to disney springs, but when he got back home and casey was there, the door was open and the bed was made. he can’t even take 2 seconds to make the bed bc time b issue, but leaves it for casey to deal with after she gets off work.

oh also kyle, that raspberry chocolate you had from the ganachery that you said was really good? it’s DARK CHOCOLATE. remember that you always say dark chocolate isn’t nummy and make a disgusted face every time you have it? or is that just another lie you can’t keep up with?
IMG_0551.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
someone pointed out in the last thread that kyle had the bedroom door closed when he was vlogging in the kitchen before going to disney springs, but when he got back home and casey was there, the door was open and the bed was made. he can’t even take 2 seconds to make the bed bc time b issue, but leaves it for casey to deal with after she gets off work.

oh also kyle, that raspberry chocolate you had from the ganachery is DARK CHOCOLATE. remember that dark chocolate isn’t nummy? or is that just another lie you can’t keep up with?
View attachment 2400624
He's a pig. Looks like nothing has changed his since ex that lived with him exposed him for the same type of behavior (always making her clean up his messes at their apartment).

001137.jpg

I don't think he's calling Casey names yet (that will come later). Asking her to pay for dates is definitely happening as we see Casey always paying for his staycations, clothing, and meals. And the rare times that Kyle pays he always limits her to a budget.

Last edited:
Tater is an absolute moron. Tells viewers these book ends are sold as separate. Says they are $44 each. Completely misses the sign he practically touches.
IMG_1726.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.