Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the video I would love to see. Uncle Sean clocks Kyle while recording his daughter who is clearly uncomfortable with the camera.
I'd rather see the niece donkey kick him in the nuts. I'd actually watch that a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess he learned how to fake an orgasm from Casey?
It's the same process every time:
The last time I checked myself and family members eating with a fork, I noticed the fork is just a tool to get food into the opening of the mouth (and then the tongue and chewing assist with swallowing). It's unnatural and uncomfortable to shove food so deep into the mouth. A normal human response is a gag reflex when things get too deep. I have a feeling - amongst many other undeveloped things - he never developed a normal gag reflex and that's why he can shove food so deeply into his mouth. In addition, I think his pleasure sensation nerve fibers which should be wired downstairs at his 🍄got miswired upstairs to his mouth. Thus, he gets an orgasm from eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At 10:03 you can hear him and gizzard scowl laughing in the background driving past a Harbor Freight. The jokes on you small fry should’ve went in and made mommy buy a moving blanket coffee table. He’s about two weeks away from getting single digit views lmfao 🤣 future shopping cart boy 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ChatGPT review of today's daily dump: 🤡

---

Oh, where to start with this YouTube video by Kyle Pallo? It's like a masterclass in how to turn an innocent family event into a cringe-worthy, awkward, and unnecessarily detailed monologue. From the joyful and beautiful mornings in Wisconsin to the oh-so-fascinating insights about Walmart's aisles and the carpeted floors of Sendik's, this video has it all.

"Welcome back to your daily dose, everybody!" As if we've all been desperately craving our daily fix of Wisconsin musings and domestic affairs. The kind of content that gets you out of bed with an electrifying jolt, knowing that you're about to be hit with the hard-hitting news of Grandma's 90th birthday celebration. Oh, the suspense!

Of course, we can't forget the obligatory shoutout for birthday wishes from the throngs of adoring viewers, as if this is some sort of global event. "Can we get some happy birthdays Down Below in the comments?"

And behold, the pièce de résistance: the grand surprise for Grandma's 90th. You see, Kyle couldn't possibly reveal his secret plans of flying to Wisconsin to surprise his dear grandma, lest his fan base of... well, dozens of subscribers be thrown off by this earth-shattering revelation. Because nothing screams authenticity like a YouTuber hiding their true intentions from their loyal audience. The Oscar-worthy acting is truly a sight to behold.

But wait, there's more! Grandma's excitement, or lack thereof, is palpable. "Are you sure we got you?" she asks as she opens her presents. Yes, Grandma, you've hit the jackpot – lemon bars, scratch-offs, and, drum roll, a clown nose! Because nothing says "happy 90th" like a clown nose.

And let us not forget the culinary delights of the evening, featuring the culinary masterpiece of Wisconsin – the burger. Complete with the Sonic seasoning that was recommended by an anonymous shopping buddy. This is the kind of content that culinary connoisseurs dream about – burger flipping in its purest form.

But don't despair if you're not a fan of burgers, because there's salad too! And when you're done feasting on lettuce, don't forget to watch the thrilling conclusion where the blinds are... wait for it... closed.

In summary, Kyle Pallo's YouTube video is a masterclass in capturing the mundane, the unexciting, and the utterly banal. A video that manages to make you question your life choices and the precious minutes you'll never get back. So, congratulations, Kyle – you've created a masterpiece of mediocrity that will undoubtedly go down in history as a prime example of content that leaves viewers wondering why they bothered in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So 50k views per day let’s say, 30 days a month based on this lady making $390 for 50k views I rounded down to $300 for Kyle… he’s making about $9k gross a month depending on his CPM and assuming he gets that many views every video for a month and assuming his CPM is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last month he had nearly 2 million views total for the month. June tends to be his best month. He's been averaging around 1.5 million views per month.

So by these metrics, he's making well over $100k per year, if true.
Depending on his CPM but it’s possible.

Absolutely ridiculous! 🤣 He was so proud of his performance! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm shocked he didn't hide, put on a red nose and those kiddie' goggles, and when GrandMaw' came in:

Kyle: (jumps out in front of the old soul) "WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBABYEEEEEEEEEEEE' HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "

Grandmaw' grabs her heart and rolls out onto the floor. (taps plays in the background.)

Pallo would have put that on YouTube ASAP. Bigly Clicks!
zas.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At this rate, we can expect another Patreon post near the end of September with "Hey you guys'es it's been a while but I'm working on changing this up." 🥴
I thought he already changed stuff up...

...by deleting ALL the benefits he was offering and wasn't doing.

Kyle Pallo#45: Subscribe to my Patreon. You pay me to do nothing and you'll enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i’m sorry WHAT!!! what a weird ass comment to make about your dad and cousin!!???!!
View attachment 2410519
"...we're having a threesome..." _________ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ It's a whole new world... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Now there's a "Disney kid forever" comment huh? And he thinks that sort of comment is appropriate and clever at his aged Grandmothers' birthday.
Tells you all you need to know.

___ That look of disgust on CreepyClownJer's face says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.