Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since he's so predictable, and repeats the same grifts over and over, I predict the next 'ailment' is going to be a vlog about how he's so stressed (from working so hard) and he's going to threaten to take a break from making vlogs for a while. This will get all the stans worked up... "Oh no, Kyle, buddy, please don't stop making vlogs! What we can we do to help!?"
Sounds about right for Kyle’s timeline. Usually that’s next after his “medical issues”. Especially now that he’s just been called out for vlogging everyday and not having much to show for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seeeeee!!!! But lets waste our money on pumpkins and candles and shirts and name brand groceries. I wonder if Casey is bad with money too.
Her spending $800 on junk and $80 on stuffed peppers says yes.
---
Can someone please start a Pugh Two thread

Done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Luuuuggsuuurreee stay at the HoJo. Can't wait for the videos with the unmade bed, underwear on the floor, toilet paper on the floor. It's gonna be great. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We seriously are thinking about booking a last minute trip there for that week

Reactions: 5
Seeeeee!!!! But lets waste our money on pumpkins and candles and shirts and name brand groceries. I wonder if Casey is bad with money too.
Let’s see the first bad investment was whatever she got her degree in to not make enough to support herself on her own.

Going to a dealership and paying a diagnostic fee when she knew what the problem was…

Having a budget of 800 dollars to help your man furnish his apartment and only have target bags and towels to show for it.

Spending 80 dollars for a single meal and snacks

Spending 45 dollars on a thermos to put water in to sit in the car or at your desk

Calling a 5k couch an investment.

This is just the dumb tit on his vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let’s see the first bad investment was whatever she got her degree in to not make enough to support herself on her own.

Going to a dealership and paying a diagnostic fee when she knew what the problem was…

Having a budget of 800 dollars to help your man furnish his apartment and only have target bags and towels to show for it.

Spending 80 dollars for a single meal and snacks

Spending 45 dollars on a thermos to put water in to sit in the car or at your desk

Calling a 5k couch an investment.

This is just the dumb tit on his vlog.
Maybe that is why she lives with a married couple and not on her own or with a roommate. Wonder is she has in the past and didn't pay her rent or bills because she was wasting it on crap that she thinks is ok for him to do.
---
a nice tattler already did thank you.
---

Thank you that reminds me buying extra mugs instead of dish detergent to save money.
It's like when you have no clean clothes and instead of washing them, you just buy more. We know Kile doesn't do that, he just doesn't wash them and wears them over and over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bloody baby! Not saying he doesn't have ankylosing spondylitis but I have had arthritis in my hips for years and can get up and function with Tylenol arthritis and muscle relaxers when I have a flare.

Reactions: 7
TV on the floor but dear god he has the $75 mickey pumpkin, ugh priorities!
I am more than 50% sure he could have bought a TV Stand at IKEA for around $30-35. For the cost of that Mickey Pumpkin, he could have bought a pretty decent/nice stand at IKEA. But, priorities b tough.

Reactions: 11
Her spending $800 on junk and $80 on stuffed peppers says yes.
---

Done.
Thank you for creating the thread 🥳
---
Let’s play furnish Kyles apartment for 800 dollars. This was 835 dollars. Sorry working with limited time and budget. His accents over the island are gold. witch go home and try again Casserole Casey.

E5E21A4D-F40E-46A3-A8A3-37BB27B7DB2B.jpeg
E5E21A4D-F40E-46A3-A8A3-37BB27B7DB2B.jpeg
1567F821-5BBB-49F4-9FFC-0EE438E489F4.png
D0E61739-CB50-4DFC-A5A7-E41256EF4E12.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know right, it’s ridiculous these two can’t focus on being responsible. Neither of them are adults.
It really is like watching two kids play house.
Exactly. I wonder how long she has lived out of her parents house. I wonder is she has gone from the father and wife to her sister's place and never had experience of being out on her own. She can't be that clueless to what necessities are needed to move into an apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. I wonder how long she has lived out of her parents house. I wonder is she has gone from the father and wife to her sister's place and never had experience of being out on her own. She can't be that clueless to what necessities are needed to move into an apt.
In my experience, when people are not forced to think for themselves they seldom develop into full adults. She lives a sheltered and mundane life that she thinks makes her a princess when it really makes her naive.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.