The Pugh Two #1 Content so cringe Anna can’t stop blinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested The Pugh Two are now tattle life official. It’s been a long time coming and their name has been coming up a lot recently.

She is scary and they seem desperate
She reminds me of a Raggedy Ann doll.

I also hate how she is always “fake excited” and has her shoulders rolled over in every video.

Those two are very desperate to make this their full time thing. I don’t know how two people live off YouTube with such low viewership.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm the biggest fan of Kyle Pallo's tattle, but this one bums me out. The Pugh's seem like actual good people just trying to have fun. Nothing grifty about them at all.

Reactions: 1
I'm the biggest fan of Kyle Pallo's tattle, but this one bums me out. The Pugh's seem like actual good people just trying to have fun. Nothing grifty about them at all.
I understand. You don’t have to participate in this thread. But they are annoying to some people.

They aren’t grifters. I personally don’t consider having a patreon as being a grifter but some people do.

Their content just feels super fake, forced, and often cringe. It’s mostly Anna. Something about her does not come across as genuine. Tyler seems alright.

Reactions: 3
I can’t handle how forced and over enthusiastic they are about their content. I despise their delivery and weird halting pauses they make at the camera and her food dislikes are more childish than a toddler’s.