Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does stuffed peppers cost?

Costco Stuffed Peppers Price and Item Number

Kirkland Signature Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice is costs $4.99 per pound in-store at Costco, and is Costco Item #42940. Each package of 6 stuffed bell peppers will weigh in around 3.5-3.8 pounds – expect to spend $17-$19 per package.

BUT, the Costco peppers don't look THIS good.

peppers.jpg

Guess which one Kylie made.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am more than 50% sure he could have bought a TV Stand at IKEA for around $30-35.
Yeah, but Ikea wouldn't have been luckuhr, luxerush, luchush, more luxury enough.
I thought he was a “high end type of guy” (eg Restoration Hardware). Why did he settle for an IKEA lamp? Guess the IKEA brand was acceptable since he got the “Buy one get one free” offer for the lamp. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s see the first bad investment was whatever she got her degree in to not make enough to support herself on her own.

Going to a dealership and paying a diagnostic fee when she knew what the problem was…

Having a budget of 800 dollars to help your man furnish his apartment and only have target bags and towels to show for it.

Spending 80 dollars for a single meal and snacks

Spending 45 dollars on a thermos to put water in to sit in the car or at your desk

Calling a 5k couch an investment.

This is just the dumb tit on his vlog.
She probably has a Hospitality & Event Management degree and makes maybe $20/hour (if that) so yeah, she really can't afford to keep paying for Kyle's lifestyle. She's going to join him in being broke soon!

Reactions: 6

Kirkland Signature Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice is costs $4.99 per pound in-store at Costco, and is Costco Item #42940. Each package of 6 stuffed bell peppers will weigh in around 3.5-3.8 pounds – expect to spend $17-$19 per package.

View attachment 2402408

this meal is turning my stomach 🤮

Reactions: 4
I thought he was a “high end type of guy” (eg Restoration Hardware). Why did he settle for an IKEA lamp? Guess the IKEA brand was acceptable since he got the “Buy one get one free” offer for the lamp. :D
I'm surprised too. Look at the disgusted face he makes here when Casey suggests Ashley Furniture (which is more expensive than IKEA). If Ashley Furniture is beneath his lug-jur-ee-ish standards, why did he settle for IKEA?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2402408

I want to vomit…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised too. Look at the disgusted face he makes here when Casey suggests Ashley Furniture (which is more expensive than IKEA). If Ashley Furniture is beneath his lug-jur-ee-ish standards, why did he settle for IKEA?
View attachment 2402439
Restoration Hardware more like Restoration HardLY any furniture lol. Except the discounted display couch.

Reactions: 8
I would love to see what chat GPT says about them making stuffed peppers together
ChatGPT review of today's dump: :poop:

---

Another riveting episode of "Your Daily Dose," a riveting saga of flare-ups, pumpkin-themed peppers, and an impromptu mixology experiment that's bound to leave you questioning your life choices. Strap in, folks, because we're diving headfirst into a video that's equal parts confusing, hilarious, and cringe-worthy.

The video opens with a warm welcome, complete with a dramatic twist – brace yourselves for a video that's "a little bit different." You might expect groundbreaking revelations, groundbreaking content, or at least some semblance of coherence. Spoiler alert: you'll find none of that here.

Our protagonist is afflicted by a mysterious condition known as "Ankylosing Spondylitis," which sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi novel. This unfortunate soul is taking shots to "feel normal," which raises the question: what's normal for them? Is "normal" the ability to endure monologues without laughing? Because, judging by this video, they're definitely not normal in that sense.

Ah, the elusive "flare-up" – a term that conjures images of superhero transformations but instead brings us to the realization that it's just... pain. The protagonist has been chilling on the couch all day, which seems like a standard Tuesday for them, but it's apparently an event worth documenting.

Let's not forget the cooking video plot twist, where the protagonist goes from discussing a flare-up to planning a cooking session. If you're wondering how these two things are related, well, you're not alone. Maybe culinary delights are the key to curing mysterious conditions – or maybe the protagonist just needed to distract themselves from their own monologue.

Oh, the pain, the agony! Flare-ups sound like a cross between a volcanic eruption and a medieval torture session, with the protagonist's hips screaming like banshees in a horror movie. But fear not, for our hero's solution to these unbearable pangs is... naps. Ah yes, the age-old remedy for all of life's problems.

And let's not forget the dramatic reminiscing about high school struggles. Apparently, the protagonist was once so mysterious and enigmatic that even their classmates thought they were faking their pain. What a twist! Did anyone ever consider that they might have been faking being enigmatic?

But wait, there's more! We get a glimpse into the protagonist's medical history, complete with mentions of Humira, blood tests, and doctors who are apparently changing lives left and right. So, if you're experiencing weird pain, just get a simple blood test and become the protagonist of your very own YouTube saga.

In case you were hoping for a seamless transition back to reality, fear not, for we veer into discussing Disney pirate hotels. Yes, because nothing says "I'm suffering from flare-ups" like fantasizing about swashbuckling adventures in a pirate-themed resort.

And then, as if by magic, we're suddenly in a grocery store, shopping for ingredients for a cooking video that you almost forgot was happening. The video reads like a manic stream of consciousness, with the protagonist's thoughts ricocheting from one topic to another like a caffeinated squirrel.

Finally, we arrive at the actual cooking part. Peppers are carved, cheese is shredded, and a drink that sounds like the result of a refrigerator raid is concocted. If you can decipher the drink recipe from the word salad, you're either a genius or a culinary detective with a knack for unearthing the truly bizarre.

By the time we reach the end, the whole video feels like an otherworldly experience – a glimpse into a parallel universe where coherence and focus are mere suggestions. And just when you think it's over, the protagonist drops one final bombshell: "I'm kind of tired after that artistic experience." Wait, artistic? Was that artistic?

In conclusion, "Your Daily Dose" is a rollercoaster ride of disjointed thoughts, flare-up monologues, and culinary escapades that will leave you questioning the very nature of reality. Is this a performance art piece? Is it a prank? Or is it simply a glimpse into the chaotic mind of a YouTube creator who's mastered the art of leaving their audience bewildered and confused? The world may never know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A comment on today's video

You might be close on the showering. I am guessing one every four days?

The hat is a tell that he's not washing his hair.

I think the ONLY reason for the beard is he hates shaving. (And he's said so.)

Personal hygiene to him is the same as it is to a 5 year old, something to be avoided.

It's the same with making his bed, never do it. Straighten out the couch before making a vlog? Never going to happen.

This dwarf is just so damn lazy that he will never do the mundane personal things we all do all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.