Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It HAD to be done. Love this very, very....very posed and staged little bit of stupid melodrama (He sets up the camera like Bear Grylls performing a death defying stunt, and then Kylie Drama sashays over to the couch to do his best "Camille" death scene: "Oh death! Where is thy sting?")
.....and, evidently, this bit of insulting theater was shortly before he zipped out to the grocery store with Dowdy Discount Durliat to perform his usual manic clown routine.
(I'm in such trouble if Mrs Chet catches me! 🤭 :unsure:😎)

faker1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't drink. But when I do, I choose Tito's miniatures so I can easily hide them.
1692899133183.png

---
Hi Kevin.

1692899393619.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why didn’t they slide out the trash can and eat on top of that 🤯

Rhetorical question but I wonder who single-handedly did all the dishes after dinner while the other played call of booty 🤔

The tvs on the floor in both rooms is bleeping hilarious 😂
too bad for Kyle Laundrie that Disney bolts down all their furniture at the resorts or he would’ve had a fully furnished apartment by now 😢 grifty grift could probably snag some resort chairs at least. He would making Casey carry them out and take the theft charge as he runs away pretending not to know her 🤣
Wonder how many dis owned bath towels magically grew legs and vanished after a staycation from frick and frack 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“There are a few reasons alcohol is bad for people with ankylosing spondylitis,” doctors say. “For one, it disrupts the ratio of good to bad bacteria in the gut, and a lot of autoimmune diseases tend to be related to gut health.”

Reactions: 16
Can’t trim his own beard, can’t shop without Casey, can’t allow her to dislike fruit juices while he hates olives and Moroccan food, can’t take his medicine with him, probably can’t take on schedule… etc…

I can’t wait for the day he has to get a real job and the hiring manager sees these videos. Good luck pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think he keeps the little bottles around so he can hide them from Casey? Who has a dinner party and uses miniatures? DUMBASS.
View attachment 2401855
Exactly. No one does that. The only time I have used little bottles is when I have had a Superbowl party and handed out fireball nips to people to do shots. Even then I had other large bottles available and a specialty drink I made besides that.

Reactions: 6
When they both aren't wearing shoes, he's the same height as Casey, maybe shorter. Definitely not 5'7".

001446.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just like he did yesterday… he brings his camera to set it on his car to film him walking up holding that big box. He’s such a loser
LOL. Sounds like somebody is a hatter and jealous of his “art”. :ROFLMAO:
---
Those bills are coming due. Perfect time for him to go on a 6 day vacation to Disneyland.
I wonder if he’ll be able to make it with his condition. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like he did yesterday… he brings his camera to set it on his car to film him walking up holding that big box. He’s such a loser
He also walked inside the lug-jur-ee apartment, set his camera down on the counter, then walked back out the door with the groceries, closed the door, and then opened the door again to walk back inside with the groceries.

001445.jpg

Kile, when we suggested to improve your content, this was NOT it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s now such a huge part of his channel. He collects all the revenue from it but I think he should be paying her a salary for her work on the channel. It seems he can’t do much without her.

Reactions: 8
She’s now such a huge part of his channel. He collects all the revenue from it but I think he should be paying her a salary for her work on the channel. It seems he can’t do much without her.
Not only is he NOT paying her for being a major part of the channel, but she's paying for most of his stuff in addition to always being around to cook for him, clean for him, comfort him, drives him around, books and pays for all his staycations, etc.

Imagine being that desperate for male companionship. 🥴 If that were my daughter, I'd be staging a major intervention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle Pallo#45 He’s an irresponsible idiot.
---
He also walked inside the lug-jur-ee apartment, set his camera down on the counter, then walked back out the door with the groceries, closed the door, and then opened the door again to walk back inside with the groceries.

View attachment 2402035

Kile, when we suggested to improve your content, this was NOT it.
Content bayyyybeeee. Need to write off those groceries.

Reactions: 6
Since he's so predictable, and repeats the same grifts over and over, I predict the next 'ailment' is going to be a vlog about how he's so stressed (from working so hard) and he's going to threaten to take a break from making vlogs for a while. This will get all the stans worked up...

I can see the comments now:

"Oh no, Kyle, buddy! Please don't stop making vlogs!"
"We need our Daily Dose! What we can we do to help!?"
"You just work so hard, you need to take a break sometimes Kyle! Maybe a relaxing cruise?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.