Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Frank does spill the tea... Kyle seems like a creepy stalker. I don't know how Casey can stand being around him!
Yeah, I know we joke about him, but he honestly creeps me out. There's something not right about him. If I had to guess based off those tweets, and I hope I'm wrong, he may have done something inappropriate with a much younger girl while he was in high school. Maybe this is why he went and lived with his brother?

As far as being a creepy stalker, his older tweets are all one needs to see. Keep in mind, he was in his early 20s in many of these. These were posted several threads ago, but we have some new people here who need to see how creepy this guy actually is.

001567.png

001566.png

001565.png

001564.png

001563.png

001569.png

001571.png

001570.png

001572.png

001573.png

001568.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I know we joke about him, but he honestly creeps me out. There's something not right about him. If I had to guess, and I hope I'm wrong, he may have done something inappropriate with a VERY young girl while he was in high school. Maybe this is why he went and lived with his brother?

As far as being a creepy stalker, his old tweets certainly show that. Keep in mind, he was in his early 20s here and wasn't some kid. And this is just one girl, there's several other young girls which he's tagged in hundreds of tweets.

These were posted several threads ago, but I know we have some new people here who need to see how creepy this guy actually is.

View attachment 2413425
View attachment 2413426
View attachment 2413427
View attachment 2413428
View attachment 2413429
Holy tit, I knew he was a loser but this my friend is GOLD…. Wow, I know everyone has a “weird” phase growing up but it seems like he was an absolute freaking weirdo…. To me it seems like he’s just completely full of sh!t and someone needs to call him out. The guy goes around thinking he’s some type of celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't imagine that happening. I have lots of friends who are nurses, and I've heard from them that FL is one of the worst places to be a nurse. Lower pay, less respect from facility administrators, etc. Also, she owns her own place in WI. Imagine going from the peace and solitude of living alone to living with your ADHD dumbass brother. She'd be crazy to do that.
It's God's waiting room. There must be a demand for nurses. Also no state income taxes.

Reactions: 2
She has a career, home, and friends. Also seems to enjoy being around her extended family. I can’t see Alexa moving to FL. What I can see is a trip for MNSSHP or HHN. A late September visit from a family member would fall into the monthly schedule nicely.

Reactions: 6
She has a career, home, and friends. Also seems to enjoy being around her extended family. I can’t see Alexa moving to FL. What I can see is a trip for MNSSHP or HHN. A late September visit from a family member would fall into the monthly schedule nicely.
Looks like she has two like 2 friends.
1693361607741.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't see her moving leaving the siblings, grandparents nephew/neices, her job and she actually owns a home.

I wonder if Frank info is why Kyle moved in with brother?

Reactions: 3
Damn, he really does have a type: Bethany Mota, Andrea Russett, Mckayla Maroney, Gabby, Jacqui. You could tell he was in to Emily, who looks a little like Mckayla, but pieced probably because he couldn't grift off her, and if things went bad, she would probably spill the tea on him. Guess the next best dark haired girl in Central Florida he could pull was bottom of the barrel* Casey.

*Bottom of the barrel is still much higher than KP.

• Haha
I don't see her moving leaving the siblings, grandparents nephew/neices, her job and she actually owns a home.

I wonder if Frank info is why Kyle moved in with brother?
What age was he when he moved in with brother Ryan? Like 21 feeling lost? Did he move in with Brother Ryan in High School?

Reactions: 2
Holy tit, I knew he was a loser but this my friend is GOLD…. Wow, I know everyone has a “weird” phase growing up but it seems like he was an absolute freaking weirdo…. To me it seems like he’s just completely full of sh!t and someone needs to call him out. The guy goes around thinking he’s some type of celebrity
His Twitter is a gold mine.

001582.png

001581.png

001580.png

001579.png

001578.png

001576.png

001583.png

001575.png

001574.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I know we joke about him, but he honestly creeps me out. There's something not right about him. If I had to guess based off those tweets, and I hope I'm wrong, he may have done something inappropriate with a much younger girl while he was in high school. Maybe this is why he went and lived with his brother?

As far as being a creepy stalker, his older tweets are all one needs to see. Keep in mind, he was in his early 20s in many of these. These were posted several threads ago, but we have some new people here who need to see how creepy this guy actually is.

View attachment 2413425
View attachment 2413426
View attachment 2413427
View attachment 2413428
View attachment 2413429
View attachment 2413436
View attachment 2413437
View attachment 2413438
View attachment 2413440
View attachment 2413442
View attachment 2413435
I’m actually in shock that this would be him. The way they clean up and censor YouTube and Instagram, how in the world when he started to get popular would he leave any of this up??? Especially when there is barely a like or a Retweet. It defies all logic. Did they just think no one would ever scroll? I’m asking all of this rhetorically because I’m trying to wrap my head around it. I was hoping that this whole YouTube thing was an act. In fact, I would have advised him to separate his personal name and create a Paging Mr Morrow or The Tim Tracker situation because they come characters. It’s amazing

Reactions: 12
Looks like she has two like 2 friends.
View attachment 2413459
Those are the same ones that appeared in Kile’s vlog last year, the far left one was celebrating her recent engagement. They’re also way younger than Alexa, because of course she can’t get on with other nurses her own age. The middle one had her 21st birthday at Disney last year and Alexa is 30.

• Wow
Empty, unfurnished lug-jur-ee apartment and has to eat off the floor with his live-in Doormat whose begging him to buy barstools, but wants to buy $400 Packers tickets?

001584.png

Priorities.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Apologies for the rant, but it's sick to think Kyle likes Trump - a man infamous for abusing and exploiting women sexually. Kylie was probably THRILLED to hear a national politician give him the OK to grab women by the 🐱

It's disgusting to me how someone so broke, idiotic, and delusional (not even to get into physical appearance) feels entitled to a woman's affection, e.g. the woman with her bf at the baseball game. Get a grip on reality, loser! No girl with self-awareness and standards wants someone so nasty!

OK RANT OVER!

Those are the same ones that appeared in Kile’s vlog last year, the far left one was celebrating her recent engagement. They’re also way younger than Alexa, because of course she can’t get on with other nurses her own age. The middle one had her 21st birthday at Disney last year and Alexa is 30.
I wonder if Alexa ever wants to have a boyfriend and get married and start her own family? She's about to turn 31. Typically urgency sets in around that age for women that ever want to have kids and start a family.

I wonder if her friends ever have that conversation with her. I'd imagine it looks like this:

Alexa: "My special needs brother requires all my attention when I'm not working. I have to check-in with him by flying to Florida every 3 weeks and then spend all day writing letters to Tattle to take down his threads, and then I monitor his YouTube comments and Twitter for mean comments and defend him."

Alexa's friends: "Why can't Kyle do that himself? Isn't he like 30 years old?"

Alexa: "..."

I’m actually in shock that this would be him. The way they clean up and censor YouTube and Instagram, how in the world when he started to get popular would he leave any of this up??? Especially when there is barely a like or a Retweet. It defies all logic. Did they just think no one would ever scroll? I’m asking all of this rhetorically because I’m trying to wrap my head around it. I was hoping that this whole YouTube thing was an act. In fact, I would have advised him to separate his personal name and create a Paging Mr Morrow or The Tim Tracker situation because they come characters. It’s amazing
Probably arrogance on Pallo's part. Just like leaving the Minion's ride vlog up. JoJo deleted it when the backlash started, but arrogant Kyle posted a popcorn gif. He has never been held accountable or faced any repercussions for his own actions in his entire life. Everyone has always coddled and enabled him. And because of that, in addition to his narcissism, he doesn't have the ability to self-reflect, empathize, or associate with other people to understand how bad those tweets looks. When they censor his socials, it's only censoring what other people say about him. It's all to protect Kyle's own ego. Look at the stuff he leaves in his vlogs rather than editing it out. To Kyle and his family, he can do no wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If the very serious Frank accusations are true, then wow. His account was created this month, but the fact that Kile’s newest sock puppet account replied to it right away accusing him of false accusations has me a little concerned especially since we know the Pallos are heavily online when he’s home. His tweets about underage gymnasts when he himself was a legal adult are super concerning but still, this is one accusation I really need some more proof of before declaring what we’re all thinking.

Reactions: 7
If the very serious Frank accusations are true, then wow. His account was created this month, but the fact that Kile’s newest sock puppet account replied to it right away accusing him of false accusations has me a little concerned especially since we know the Pallos are heavily online when he’s home. His tweets about underage gymnasts when he himself was a legal adult are super concerning but still, this is one accusation I really need some more proof of before declaring what we’re all thinking.
I feel like "Frank" created this Twitter Account in response to Kyle's flare up illness video. KP went on a diatribe about how no one in high school believed him and how difficult his high school years were as a result. Looks like Frank is here to correct the record....

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.