Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he was the back up kicker is what you’re saying?
It was a pity position given to the “special” and sad little runt who was brought in when the team was either so far ahead or so far behind it didn’t matter.😆

When you look at the team picture, you see what I mean…. he’s a dwarf among giants and is lost in the suit.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm on him talking about loving Wisconsin more than ever. 🤔
Does that mean he realizes he can't keep his Orlando charade up much longer? Do you think he's filling out job applications in Saukville? :LOL:
I don’t know any man that will literally leave the state and Vlog and discuss the impending hurricane and leave his girlfriend there and not be concerned. Yeah, you are so in love with Casey.

I think the BIG CITY of Orlando chewed Kyle up and spat him out and he’s already pretending to live the simple life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The high pitched voice again, “Should we announce that?” (Screech)
I always thought that post by that squealing midget was probably the best self own by one of the least self aware people I’d seen this year.

He of all people wondering why a gay guy’s voice is so high was not only stereotypical and homophobic, it just screamed that he was and is incredibly insecure and an embarrassment to be around.

Pallo’s voice more than even his content was repellant and intensely off putting to me. It is ear bleeding 🩸 fuel, worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

He projects more than an IMAX theater.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Kyle had 2 “surprise announcements” coming up and one of them involves Alexa. But it’s not for another few weeks so I wonder if it’s finally going to come out that she decided to move to Florida and that they’re going to “share” the new apartment that we haven’t seen yet, which is two bedrooms. He’s hinted that it’s better and it’s bigger.
I can't imagine that happening. I have lots of friends who are nurses, and I've heard from them that FL is one of the worst places to be a nurse. Lower pay, less respect from facility administrators, etc. Also, she owns her own place in WI. Imagine going from the peace and solitude of living alone to living with your ADHD dumbass brother. She'd be crazy to do that.

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine that happening. I have lots of friends who are nurses, and I've heard from them that FL is one of the worst places to be a nurse. Lower pay, less respect from facility administrators, etc. Also, she owns her own place in WI. Imagine going from the peace and solitude of living alone to living with your ADHD dumbass brother. She'd be crazy to do that.
She'd b living her best life! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Justin Beiber had some things to say about Kyle’s video today.

Oooohhhhhhh myyy gaaawd! This is perfection! bleeping perfection!!! 👏🏽 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😂😂😂😂
---
Oh I forgot she’s a homeowner. Hmm 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the BIG CITY of Orlando chewed Kyle up and spat him out and he’s already pretending to live the simple life.
Big city life in Orlando is too “fast paced” for Kyle who prefers his country bumpkin roots in Saukville.

Reminds me of the Tom & Jerry episode “Mouse in Manhattan”. Difference is Jerry Mouse is so much smarter than Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thinking about heading down to Pop Century. Might pick up a meal kit or two. Let me know if you guyses want any. I'm sure no one else will need them. Packing my goggles and puddle jumping shoes. Let's goooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone have any idea what this person could be referring to? Seems there's quite a few people who have dirt on this guy's past. Something clearly happened in his hometown that made him fled. And he's always alluded that something happened to him in high school.
---
If Frank there is serious, Imma have to to insist that he spills the tea.
I believe it just by looking at his thousands of creepy tweets to young girls. This guy is a total creep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like Lil' Kylie might get EXPOSED for real.

001560.jpg

001559.jpg

Spill the tea Frank! There's no reason to protect this creep, especially if he did something heinous that he's trying to hide.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a pity position given to the “special” and sad little runt who was brought in when the team was either so far ahead or so far behind it didn’t matter.😆

When you look at the team picture, you see what I mean…. he’s a dwarf among giants and is lost in the suit.🤣
Wait, where is this picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.