Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing this commercial on tv for Huggies Pull ups and at the end this little kid says, “I’m a big kid now”. I crack up every time I see it because it reminds me of this toddler, only the little kid is smarter. If I keep this up my gf is gonna ban me from Tattle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Apparently Kyle had 2 “surprise announcements” coming up and one of them involves Alexa. But it’s not for another few weeks so I wonder if it’s finally going to come out that she decided to move to Florida and that they’re going to “share” the new apartment that we haven’t seen yet, which is two bedrooms. He’s hinted that it’s better and it’s bigger.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2413205
Apparently Kyle had 2 “surprise announcements” coming up and one of them involves Alexa. But it’s not for another few weeks so I wonder if it’s finally going to come out that she decided to move to Florida and that they’re going to “share” the new apartment that we haven’t seen yet, which is two bedrooms. He’s hinted that it’s better and it’s bigger.
View attachment 2413205
Interesting hand gestures. And as long as we are talking about his HANDS. I can't stand the way he touches stuff with his little fat hands and the way he points at things.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting hand gestures. And as long as we are talking about his HANDS. I can't stand the way he touches stuff with his little fat hands and the way he points at things.
I know! He can’t even cross his little stubby sausage dick fingers 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2413205
View attachment 2413205

Let’s just hope they’re not going to announce they’re “expecting.” 🫣😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's time for the WEEKLY MEAT REVIEW where we try to calculate how many calories are in the sausages he shoved into his face JUSt this week alone!!! This week we have 3 highlights:

1. The Finger Lickin Drippin Bacon from Magic Kingdom
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 6.01.07 PM.png

2. Kylie's (oddly plain?) Brewer's Brat
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 6.00.01 PM.png

3. The Infamous Wisconsin Heart Attack
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 5.57.11 PM.png

Any guesses, ladies and gentlemen?!?! How will that sodium and fat hit Kylie's intestines tonight?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2413205
View attachment 2413205
Could be just another check-in trip on their stunted man-child and the first time they'll be staying at the vacation rental.

I find it hard to believe that Alexa would ditch her house to go live in a cramped apartment rental with her special needs brother. But who knows with this weird family. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2413205
View attachment 2413205
The high pitched voice again, “Should we announce that?” (Screech)

• Haha
It's time for the WEEKLY MEAT REVIEW where we try to calculate how many calories are in the sausages he shoved into his face JUSt this week alone!!! This week we have 3 highlights:

Any guesses, ladies and gentlemen?!?! How will that sodium and fat hit Kylie's intestines tonight?!
I’d say so hard, deep and fast he’ll be yelling “NICK”!
😬”DON’T STOP!”🤤😵💫😮💨

If he suffers any ill effects, he’s earned them.

So I know that micro dick or his minions sneak around these boards…. Im willing to put up $100 if Kyle can actually prove he played varsity football (I’m talking about actually on the field playing)… Because I have a sneaking suspicion he’s completely full of tit..

clue #1
His oh so athletic build
clue #2
He has more estrogen then testosterone
clue #3
Nick said he definitely wasn’t a Tight End
clue #4
I mean it’s Kyle we’re talking about… did you see him miserably fail at trying to get a 11 year old “Jack up” before the game

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I know that micro dick or his minions sneak around these boards…. Im willing to put up $100 if Kyle can actually prove he played varsity football (I’m talking about actually on the field playing)… Because I have a sneaking suspicion he’s completely full of tit..

clue #1
His oh so athletic build
clue #2
He has more estrogen then testosterone
clue #3
Nick said he definitely wasn’t a Tight End
clue #4
I mean it’s Kyle we’re talking about… did you see him miserably fail at trying to get a 11 year old “Jack up” before the game
He played one year of varsity. 11 kickoffs (only one made it to the end zone for a touchback) and 2 successful extra point attempts. Zero FG attempts.

001558.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.