Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle is immature and under-developed so he thinks the cost of everything is a “flex” when it really just raises more questions as to why he doesn’t have a tv stand, barstools, a headboard etc.

Kyle can never make his own decisions so he needs his audience, banker mom, & Casey to do them for him.
I believe you are right about the flex. He posts that to let everyone know he spent $400 on it, if he decides to purchase. No one gives a tit, Kylie! Go ahead and purchase and watch NFL on a TV on the floor, while eating on a towel on the floor. If you aren't going to spend the 400 on barstools, at least get a cheap coffee table at good will or something, you dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle is immature and under-developed so he thinks the cost of everything is a “flex” when it really just raises more questions as to why he doesn’t have a tv stand, barstools, a headboard etc.

Kyle can never make his own decisions so he needs his audience, banker mom, & Casey to do them for him.
He doesn’t even have the proper size mattress frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess the lies run deep in Wisconsin. The restaurant he went to said they have served more celebs and Presidents than any restaurant in America. Please note they included Van Halen twice and ... um... Jackyl? Anyway a total of three (3) Presidents...
View attachment 2413699

I'd quickly argue that Martin's in Georgetown destroys Mader's claim (let alone countless of restaurants in NYC)... they have NINE (9) Presidents on their list and that's just a start

View attachment 2413706
I drive past Starbucks that have served more celebrities in a day than Mader’s has in 50 years give me a break. And who cares if the third lead from Cop Rock or the chainsaw guy from Jakyl are there in 1992?

Reactions: 5
which also makes sense that he doesn't do that "you're my bro" arm hang with Lora even though Lora probably mothers him more/better than his mother and Casey. Instead he constantly flirts with Lora. Touches her in ways typically only a significant other would touch. He doesn't really do that with Casey. When he tries it's forced and fake.
He only "flirts" (if you want to call it that) with Casey after one of us on Tattle mentions how he doesn't. I find that very odd. He has SO much more chemistry with Lora. He is so more comfortable honestly with everyone else but Casey. He barely twitches and makes faces when others are talking on his vlog like he does with Casey. If I saw him out with Lora and didn't know the circumstances of his "love" life, I would think they were a couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
IMG_4855.jpeg

Not a big deal. Millions of people hop on a plane every day.

1693402561266.png

Time to find a better flex, my guy. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this is only a temporary apartment he could easily improvise a TV stand.
One of those big plastic storage creates covered with one of the many throws he's been given, for example.
It really doesn't take a lot of imagination.

• Haha
One of those big plastic storage creates covered with one of the many throws he's been given, for example.
What happened to the tv stand from old apartment? Is it not swanky enough to be in the same room as the Restoration Hardware sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He could easily use the mishmosh of stuff in his garage to create a makeshift TV stand:
A9365BBE-EF5D-4205-97FE-74FFD2537482.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He only "flirts" (if you want to call it that) with Casey after one of us on Tattle mentions how he doesn't. I find that very odd. He has SO much more chemistry with Lora. He is so more comfortable honestly with everyone else but Casey. He barely twitches and makes faces when others are talking on his vlog like he does with Casey. If I saw him out with Lora and didn't know the circumstances of his "love" life, I would think they were a couple.
I remember when Pallo only ever did the headlock/arm hang thing with Casey, where his hand never touched her.

After it was mentioned on Tattle, he started making hand contact by clawing her neck or shoulder.

Then about a month later, after people noticed how they never show any kind of affection, we got the forced peck on the lips and cringe hand-holding where Kyle zooms the camera in on their hands and giggles like a 13 year old boy on his first date.

Reactions: 7
I remember when Pallo only ever did the headlock/arm hang thing with Casey, where his hand never touched her.

After it was mentioned on Tattle, he started making hand contact by clawing her neck and shoulder.

Then about a month later, after people noticed how they never show any kind of affection, we got the forced peck on the lips and cringe hand-holding where Kyle has to zoom the camera in on their hands and giggles like a 10 year old boy on his first date.
Yes, yes, yes. ONLY after people talk here about it. It is just not natural at all and there are MANY times that a kiss should be done instead of a high five or just staring at each other. I just don't get it. He acts like she is one of his buddy friends who he plays video games with.

Reactions: 8
I'm Kyle, I make sure to post my sister's booty butt in my thumbnail!!
20230830_101243.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

After it was mentioned on Tattle, he started making hand contact by clawing her neck or shoulder.

Then about a month later, after people noticed how they never show any kind of affection, we got the forced peck on the lips and cringe hand-holding where Kyle zooms the camera in on their hands and giggles like a 13 year old boy on his first date.
Yes, yes, yes. ONLY after people talk here about it. It is just not natural at all and there are MANY times that a kiss should be done instead of a high five or just staring at each other. I just don't get it. He acts like she is one of his buddy friends who he plays video games with.
It's obvious he makes videos based on what he reads here. If he only put more effort into improving the other aspects of his channel (and his life) rather than focus on such cringe worthy content.

Reactions: 12
Did he NOT say a few videos back that the entire family was going to DL? I SWEAR that is what he said as I have been saying that for awhile. I have NO clue what video I would have to watch to find it though.

Mr. Money Bayyyygggs has student loans. Thought “we” were earning around $20K a month. [Nothing wrong with student loans. Just think paying them off before some of his past purchases would have been a better move.]

IMG_4865.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know if I can watch another Wisconsin vlog. I'm tired from driving from Moffitt (Tampa) to Melbourne yesterday in blinding pouring rain. Good news, Dad got his treatment yesterday. Bad news, traveling immediately after chemo made him sicker than usual. (We usually stay an extra day so he can rest but Idalia had different plans for us!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I moved into my currently place, I put my TV on a couple rubbermaid totes for a couple months while I tracked down the stand I wanted.
---
Mr. Money Bayyyygggs has student loans. Thought “we” were earning around $20K a month. [Nothing wrong with student loans. Just think paying them off before some of his past purchases would have been a better move.]

View attachment 2414333
he's been out of college for how long now?

kile b broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.