Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for the rant, but it's sick to think Kyle likes Trump - a man infamous for abusing and exploiting women sexually. Kylie was probably THRILLED to hear a national politician give him the OK to grab women by the 🐱

It's disgusting to me how someone so broke, idiotic, and delusional (not even to get into physical appearance) feels entitled to a woman's affection, e.g. the woman with her bf at the baseball game. Get a grip on reality, loser! No girl with self-awareness and standards wants someone so nasty!

OK RANT OVER!
And then there's his tweets demanding "his girl" ALWAYS smiles. Or that his future girlfriend needs to have his coffee ready as soon as he wakes up. He views women like the shiny objects he always wants. And that they should serve him. We can see that with Casey too. It's always Kyle who has to get his way on where they go or what they eat, and he always has her cooking for him, paying for him, etc.

I'm glad his ex had enough self-awareness to run far away. I'm not sure if Casey ever will.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the profile pic Kyle! What is your clown name? Is it Cirrhosis the clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess the lies run deep in Wisconsin. The restaurant he went to said they have served more celebs and Presidents than any restaurant in America. Please note they included Van Halen twice and ... um... Jackyl? Anyway a total of three (3) Presidents...
1693379751306.png

I'd quickly argue that Martin's in Georgetown destroys Mader's claim (let alone countless of restaurants in NYC)... they have NINE (9) Presidents on their list and that's just a start

1693379951458.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And then there's his tweets demanding "his girl" ALWAYS smiles. Or that his future girlfriend needs to have his coffee ready as soon as he wakes up. He views women like the shiny objects he always wants. And that they should serve him. We can see that with Casey too. It's always Kyle who has to get his way on where they go or what they eat, and he always has her cooking for him, paying for him, etc.

I'm glad his ex had enough self-awareness to run far away. I'm not sure if Casey ever will.
Casey run away? The Jacqui girl actually took/takes care of herself and I believe she has a career as a hair stylist. Which allows her to be social and befriend other women with similar priorities in terms of taking care of themselves and she had the ability to network and meet other people outside of her circle.

Casey, looks overworked and seems like she likes to be a shut in and stay in during the weekends unless they are going to Disney World and go out with her lame sister and BIL all the time.

I think Casey pulled a Kyle and just liked and commented on all his instagram pictures and was a creep there and two creeps got together and now they are creepy shut ins together. Both afraid of independence and have to live near family to function.

At least the Jacqui girl/woman made him move out on his own and attempt to create some sort of a life together. Casey… she’s failure to launch as well but hiding behind the engagement trope. She knows that’s the only way a guy would propose to her boring ass, is if he was desperate for help with rent.

Casey we know your act of pretending to like to be nice to Kyle and cook is a charade the way your food looks screams someone who doesn’t cook much and only occasionally, and I would say your overspending on one meal shows you never cook often. Can’t wait for the move in with these two, to really see some fireworks. 🤜🏻 💥 🥔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess the lies run deep in Wisconsin. The restaurant he went to said they have served more celebs and Presidents than any restaurant in America. Please note they included Van Halen twice and ... um... Jackyl? Anyway a total of three (3) Presidents...
View attachment 2413699

I'd quickly argue that Martin's in Georgetown destroys Mader's claim (let alone countless of restaurants in NYC)... they have NINE (9) Presidents on their list and that's just a start

View attachment 2413706
Not sure your age, but yes, Jackyl was a thing for a little while ("Big Hair" rock band in the early 90's). And Van Halen with David Lee Roth could be/is considered a different band than Van Halen with Sammy Hagar ("VanHagar").

This list is overindulgent on self-importance, and I really question the randomness of it all; why is it not alphabetical or chronological, what is the importance of the order listed?
I like how Reagan and JFK are at the top, but Ford is way down the column.
Vince Lombardi is near the top, as would be assumed for this area, but not in the top 4 in any listed way.
Vincente Fox is listed with his title, but underneath is simply "Mayor" LaGuardia, not Fiorello La Guardia (NYC Mayor).
They list the WWF wrestler "The Crusher," but no mention if it was Reginald Lisowski or Crusher Blackwell
Right above him is Ray Nitschke, who I assume was with Lombardi, but is listed far from.
John Cleese got his name and where his fame was from, but George Wendt is listed as Norm (Cheers). Fun fact, George Wendt's nephew is "Ted Lasso."
The inclusion of Sting's wife "Trudi" is funny, more so when you realize her name is Trudie.
My boy Dave Matthews ate there, I guess the band ate elsewhere. No mention if this was the restaurant where he and Chazz Palminteri conceived KP's bestfriend Jeff.
I really think if KP would have asked a high enough, and old enough manager, he could have got his name listed here. I also think three midgets in a trench coat could get listed as Shaquille O'Neal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Alexa ever wants to have a boyfriend and get married and start her own family? She's about to turn 31. Typically urgency sets in around that age for women that ever want to have kids and start a family.

I wonder if her friends ever have that conversation with her. I'd imagine it looks like this:

Alexa: "My special needs brother requires all my attention when I'm not working. I have to check-in with him by flying to Florida every 3 weeks and then spend all day writing letters to Tattle to take down his threads, and then I monitor his YouTube comments and Twitter for mean comments and defend him."

Alexa's friends: "Why can't Kyle do that himself? Isn't he like 30 years old?"

Alexa: "..."
If you had the Pallo family genes, would you want to procreate??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Casey is essentially his 2nd mommy, so it makes sense he does the same arm thing with his mom.
which also makes sense that he doesn't do that "you're my bro" arm hang with Lora even though Lora probably mothers him more/better than his mother and Casey. Instead he constantly flirts with Lora. Touches her in ways typically only a significant other would touch. He doesn't really do that with Casey. When he tries it's forced and fake.

Reactions: 5
Empty, unfurnished lug-jur-ee apartment and has to eat off the floor with his live-in Doormat whose begging him to buy barstools, but wants to buy $400 Packers tickets?

View attachment 2413466

Priorities.

So buy NFL ticket to watch the packers play when your tv is sitting on the floor.
This shows Kyle’s inability to make basic decisions on his own. How the F are others supposed to know if he values watching the Packers for $400? Hey Kyle, Nobody cares if you buy NFL ticket and watch the Packers in your “luxury” “pristine” apartment.

Reactions: 9
This shows Kyle’s inability to make basic decisions on his own. How the F are others supposed to know if he values watching the Packers for $400? Hey Kyle, Nobody cares if you buy NFL ticket and watch the Packers in your “luxury” “pristine” apartment.
Kyle is immature and under-developed so he thinks the cost of everything is a “flex” when it really just raises more questions as to why he doesn’t have a tv stand, barstools, a headboard etc.

Kyle can never make his own decisions so he needs his audience, banker mom, & Casey to do them for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.