Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tattle ads are really working the algo. I got a targeted add to remove eye bayuhgs:

3FA11226-24D6-42B3-9179-CE9E383C7031.jpeg

cc: CDurliat, KilePayLow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOVE how Alexa put him down for the DSW thing :)
That was amazing today. There were tons of comments on that shapppng video. Basically calling him out as a DUMBASS for saying DSW must not be a Midwest thing.
WOW!

BankerMom sticks up for him.

001553.jpg

Kylie is pissed that his sister called him out. He can't handle any criticism. Note the gritted teeth.

001554.jpg

Little man was heated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you catch this one yesterday about the future and Casey and kids. His SIL asking about, basically when they will have kids...

1693336473033.png

---
Always, we'll see. If you are truly in love, you wouldn't say we'll see.......

1693336547982.png

---
WOW!

BankerMom sticks up for him.

View attachment 2412839

Kylie is pissed that his sister called him out. He can't handle any criticism. Note the gritted teeth.

View attachment 2412845

Little man was heated.
He's the youngest and a boy. Unfortunately that's what moms do :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know many of you don’t care for PMM, hell some people down right hate him but just look at the difference in this video to today’s dump. Kyle is boring AF, lame, lazy and can’t even find anything fun to do in his own hometown. Yet Nate who isn’t exactly a world traveler managed to find something exciting to do in this video and wasn’t afraid to explore.

It looks like he’s leaning to take a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It looks like he’s leaning to take a tit.
Lmao well I’m deathly afraid of heights so I got anxiety just watching him but he did it. He leaned off a big ass building in Toronto. Not only would Kyle never do that because he’s boring but he’s also cheap and the experience according to Nate’s video was like $200 per person. Cheapo Kylie could never!
---
BTW that “exposing” himself thing in the title was on purpose. He’s had it and other titles of his videos that’s like a new thing I guess he’s doing to get people to click. He’s already been called out about it in his comments on the last video where he wrote that. And he replied to the comment with a 😆. He did the same thing with another comment today. He knows what he’s doing. Kinda sad and desperate you have to sound like a creeper for clickbait. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao well I’m deathly afraid of heights so I got anxiety just watching him but he did it. He leaned off a big ass building in Toronto. Not only would Kyle never do that because he’s boring but he’s also cheap and the experience according to Nate’s video was like $200 per person. Cheapo Kylie could never!
---
BTW that “exposing” himself thing in the title was on purpose. He’s had it and other titles of his videos that’s like a new thing I guess he’s doing to get people to click. He’s already been called out about it in his comments on the last video where he wrote that. And he replied to the comment with a 😆. He did the same thing with another comment today. He knows what he’s doing. Kinda sad and desperate you have to sound like a creeper for clickbait. 🙄
Sky Tower in NZ has a thing you can do not a bungie, but a controlled, motorized drop. If it hadn't been raining I think I might have done it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice he's been drinking way more on this trip than he has in the last month at home with Casey?

And, hey Kyle, it's Zicke Zacke Hoi Hoi Hoi, not whatever the duck you were mumbling, k thanks.

1693339229583.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nate seems to have a plan for his videos. Like a storyboard of things he is going to cover in the vlog so people will get an understanding of the place he is at and the things he is doing. He admits when he does not know something. He does do research for his videos. Aside from some of the words he mispronounces his videos are quite good. When he's been drinking a lot....not so good.
Nate does whatever the clothing brand douchebags tell him to do. He's a paid puppet, not a world traveler or even someone who does any research. He does a quick google search and then pastes it into the description of the video. He's basically a drunken muppet and his handlers pull the strings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Nate does whatever the clothing brand douchebags tell him to do. He's a paid puppet, not a world traveler or even someone who does any research. He does a quick google search and then pastes it into the description of the video. He's basically a drunken muppet and his handlers pull the strings.
It’s better than doing nothing but have mommy and sissy drive you around the most boring place on earth eating pretzels and cheese curds and getting drunk. 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
It’s better than doing nothing but have mommy and sissy drive you around the most boring place on earth eating pretzels and cheese curds and getting drunk. And at least Nate’s getting paid. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So what most people do? Just clock in and do whatever their tit job wants them to do for money, get off and get drunk or high.

• Haha
What in the holy duck is wrong with this jack ass! I would have pucked if I was at that table!
Probably thinks he's "owning" the hatters since a big criticism he gets (not just from Tattle) are his poor table manners and disgusting eating habits. So in typical Pallo fashion, he increases the behavior.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.