Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is losing it. It’s clear he knows his channel is on the decline and he can’t attempt to flex like he use to. Now he’s on Twitter talking about how he still hasn’t gotten his HHN tickets, and asking the Stan’s if he should even go.

Which means mini man is wanting his stans to pay for him to go.
Kyle is definitely losing it. I can’t watch any of his Back Home to nowhere videos and it’s so clear he is desperate to feel welcomed by his family but you can tell the look on all their faces is that the money train has come to a stop.

No one cares about HHN after opening weekend. Please don’t go, we all know Casey will be a bore there as well and feeding you more disgusting looking food even though she clearly doesn’t like Universal she doesn’t even have an Annual Pass. You make “100k” 50k per year and can’t afford to buy your girlfriend a pass?

Reactions: 10
Well this would be an ideal time to visit Disney, except for the pending hurricane , because it will be Kyle free for a while.
Planned a trip to Disney and HHN for Labor Day week months ago. I'm so happy he is not in the parks. My fiancé would make a scene if we saw him in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he think he's being funny with this exposing myself nonsense or does he not realize what it means?

Reactions: 10
Hey Kylie, since you're on the trend of 'exposing yourself' you should also do a vlog where you go through all your old tweets you made throughout your 20s:

The 100s of Bieber tweets
The tweet calling your mom a witch and your sister a big ass crybaby
The homophobic tweets and jokes
The several hundred tweets tagging 17 year old girls begging them to go on a date with you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If only this actually existed...
---

Has to be a lie. If he could get a free meal somewhere, he'd live there.
Unless grandpa is named Victor Mader, they don’t own it. His daughter Kristen Mader manages.

Is it just me or is Alexa a bit of a slouching hunchback? She needs to stand up straight

Lakefront brewing is a place I’ve wanted to go for 15 years now. They’re heavily featured on a homebrew channel I used to watch (based in Milwaukee and twin cities). I’ve heard great things about it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know many of you don’t care for PMM, hell some people down right hate him but just look at the difference in this video to today’s dump. Kyle is boring AF, lame, lazy and can’t even find anything fun to do in his own hometown. Yet Nate who isn’t exactly a world traveler managed to find something exciting to do in this video and wasn’t afraid to explore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he think he's being funny with this exposing myself nonsense or does he not realize what it means?
Hey Kylie, since you're on the trend of 'exposing yourself' you should also do a vlog where you go through all your old tweets you made throughout your 20s:

The 100s of Bieber tweets
The tweet calling your mom a witch and your sister a big ass crybaby
The homophobic tweets and jokes
The several hundred tweets tagging 17 year old girls begging them to go on a date with you
He is known to use the wrong words often. Maybe he meant "expressing myself" instead of "exposing myself" (if you believe him :LOL:). Other misused words (in no particular order):
* decompress instead of discuss / divulge
* divulge instead of devour
* concur instead of conquer

He may call this art, but I call it stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know many of you don’t care for PMM, hell some people down right hate him but just look at the difference in this video to today’s dump. Kyle is boring AF, lame, lazy and can’t even find anything fun to do in his own hometown. Yet Nate who isn’t exactly a world traveler managed to find something exciting to do in this video and wasn’t afraid to explore.

Nate seems to have a plan for his videos. Like a storyboard of things he is going to cover in the vlog so people will get an understanding of the place he is at and the things he is doing. He admits when he does not know something. He does do research for his videos. Aside from some of the words he mispronounces his videos are quite good. When he's been drinking a lot....not so good.

Reactions: 12
LOVE how Alexa put him down for the DSW thing :)

1693335634055.png

---
Same arm over the shoulder that he does for Casey. Ewwww.....That is how you can see how he feels for Casey:

1693335749967.png

• Haha
  • Sick
LOVE how Alexa put him down for the DSW thing :)

View attachment 2412812
---
Same arm over the shoulder that he does for Casey. Ewwww.....That is how you can see how he feels for Casey:

View attachment 2412818
That was amazing today. There were tons of comments on that shapppng video. Basically calling him out as a DUMBASS for saying DSW must not be a Midwest thing.

also his mom and Alexa were calling him out for not pronouncing Pfizer correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Nate is touring Toronto with Roosevelts.

JoJo [although not getting views] had a hosted stay at Swan Dolphin, took a VIP tour at Universal and appears to have an invite to Busch Gardens for Howl O Scream.

Keep patting yourself on the back Kyle.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.