Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halloween is his favorite holiday and he can't pass a Halloween trinket without buying it?

Being trashed from all invites has really stunted this dwarf.
He's butthurt that he didn't get a HHN invite. So Lil' Kylie is going to take his ball and go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's butthurt that he didn't get a HHN invite. So Lil' Kylie is going to take his ball and go home.
He's going to show them! They'll regret not having his HUGE fan base not watching him spend 1.5 hours of his making a fool of himself at HHN. I'm sure UO is regretting their decision of not inviting him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“exposing myself” and “my private videos” should never be used in the same video title, kyle

he may not be on a media list, but he’s gonna end up on some type of list if he keeps saying he’s exposing himself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s doing anything possible to get people to watch his trash videos. That’s why he keeps putting that in his title. He’s so pathetic.
Kyle needs to get his hairy ass back on a cruise ship ASAP with Lora preferably a one bed cabin his numbers have tanked since people got over his luxury apartment

• Haha
He really binges on the alcohol when Casey isn't around. Lil' guy must be feening for a drink so bad after spending the last 3 weeks with Doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else catch this? He said the restaurant was owned by his family. Yet he’s never been there before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else catch this? He said the restaurant was owned by his family. Yet he’s never been there before?
Fun fact, my family owns this restaurant.

Fun fact, I hardly drink any more.

Fun fact, I'm going to become a real-uh-ter

Fun fact, I have to turn down all my Disney invites

And on and on and on.................................

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fun fact, my family owns this restaurant.

Fun fact, I hardly drink any more.

Fun fact, I'm going to become a real-uh-ter

Fun fact, I have to turn down all my Disney invites

And on and on and on.................................
001541.jpg

• Haha
He is losing it. It’s clear he knows his channel is on the decline and he can’t attempt to flex like he use to. Now he’s on Twitter talking about how he still hasn’t gotten his HHN tickets, and asking the Stan’s if he should even go.

Which means mini man is wanting his stans to pay for him to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.