Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sponsorships, no more media invites, YouTube channel on the decline, reputation ruined, needs to do shower shows for extra cash, can’t afford another cruise, & can’t furnish his luxury apartment.

Mini man has made it!
He has won at life. You hatters jealous?

I too wish I could live a 1 bedroom family-subsidized half-furnished apartment, drive a 14 year old clunker, panhandle for money on the internet, mooch off my parents and a dowdy 'girl friend,' visit the same theme park 1,000 times in a row, and always need to carry a phallic-shaped camera with me everywhere I go.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle Pallo #45 I used to be weird but now I'm a successful, unemployed, buffoon, desperate for content!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"EXPOSING Myself..."
what-the.gif

I have a feeling this isn't the first time Grifty the Dwarf has "exposed himself."
He seems to thrive on exposing his 'shortcomings.'🍄 :m🍄
fath1.jpg
spittt.gif

🤣
Well, he's no Nick!
banana1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well this would be an ideal time to visit Disney, except for the pending hurricane , because it will be Kyle free for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣 Poor little midget is going to break his arm trying to pat himself on the back like that. And for what?
N O T H I N G but failure.
I know by 30 almost all successful college grads hoped to:

1) Be squatting in a tiny apartment secured by their parents.
2) Be able to afford a 14 year old car to drive and can't afford to fix.
3) Panhandle online for money and gifts.
4) Take shower shows for old queens and cougars for $$ and gifts.
5) Grift off some woman for discounts and scamming her to pay for everything.
6) Having family bail your loser ass out over and over.
7) Haunt a theme park for daily doses of nonsense to post for cretins in flyover America.
8) Be considered the lowest of the low, the bottom of the barrel, in even your 'chosen profession' 🤣
the niche Disney vlogger community.

Yeah, I guess you'd say you're living the dream.

Either Grifty the Dwarf is just playing stupid and delusional or it's not an act. __________ I suspect the latter.
9) NEVER EVER apologizing and owning up to mistakes (e.g. breaking quarantine rules during a pandemic, illegally filming on rides).
10) Reading the hater's forums to get ideas for YT channel content because of lack of originality or creativity. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well this would be an ideal time to visit Disney, except for the pending hurricane , because it will be Kyle free for a while.
Be sure to jump in some puddles, since Kyle can't be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

_____AFTER __________BEFORE_____

jojoapt1.jpg
Good to see that exercise and diet regimen is paying off for Kyle! ___ Whuut? It's NOT?

• Haha
Going to be a great look when he's in his 40s and still haunting the same theme park screaming WOOOOOOOO, stuffing his face with nummy food, and talking about soft farts.
I was just on LinkedIn, of which I'm not a super fan but in my career I need to "play the game" at times. It's interesting to think of the very stunted LinkedIn profile that Kyle would have at almost 30 years old.

• Haha
Accounting firm 🤣🤣🤣 I worked in public accounting firm before I changed to internal audit, as a data analyst. He wouldn't last one day in public accounting!!!
There was some vlog recently where he figured out how to brew coffee for the first time and said "so this is what it feels like to work in a corporate office." He thinks working a white collar corporate job is just making coffee all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was some vlog recently where he figured out how to brew coffee for the first time and said "so this is what it feels like to work in a corporate office." He thinks working a white collar corporate job is just drinking coffee all day.
He would not last in corporate America. You have to work your fanny off, which we know he cannot do. Maybe the mail room, but most companies have outsourced their mail rooms. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.