Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that gruesome gathering went over great. 😬
Another Daily :poop: Dump another ratio'd tit show.
My WHOLE Family Flew In To Surprise
My Grandma For Her 90th Birthday!

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
24K views in 24 hours. Hmmmm....... using your math,
that's much larger than 39K, huh?

187K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,370,000 subs. 1Million MORE than YOU)

(y)2.3K ___ (n)3K

What a sad little weirdo lying and depraved loser you are.

And today's crap clown fest: "Watch us eat disgusting food ."
is sure to be a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The insufferable dwarf reminisces on how far he's come and where he's at now.

001526.jpg

He's now giving motivational speeches like he just accomplished everything in life and has reached his pinnacle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle, practice what you preach. You haven’t grown physically or mentally in 20 years.
IMG_5588.png

You still have no idea what you’re doing with your life!
IMG_5589.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once again the insufferable dwarf reminisces on how far he's come and where he's at now.

View attachment 2412235

He's talking like he just accomplished everything in life and has reached his pinnacle and is now giving motivational speeches.
I love when he says something like it was before he knew wanted to do with his life... so, now he knows he wants to be an unemployed, obnoxious, baffoon?!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love when he says something like it was before he knew wanted to do with his life... so, now he knows he wants to be an unemployed, obnoxious, baffoon?!🤔
Going to be a great look when he's in his 40s and still haunting the same theme park screaming WOOOOOOOO, stuffing his face with nummy food, and talking about soft farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Once again the insufferable dwarf reminisces on how far he's come and where he's at now.

View attachment 2412235

He's talking like he just accomplished everything in life and has reached his pinnacle and is now giving motivational speeches.
He did reach his Pinnacle, it was on the cabinet middle shelf, he didn't use a ladder and got it all by himself, very big achievement.
pinnacle.jpg

• Haha
Oh... are we being owned? 🙄😂
I feel so owned! 🤣
bur.jpg
And make sure you wash that slop down with copious amounts of alcohol, MiniMan.
People with Ankylosing Spondylitis need plenty of alcohol, grease and sugar, you know, the staples of your diet. Don't you listen to anyone say anything different. Listen to your inner voice. It never steers you wrong. 🤭

Next time you do your "I feel so bad. I wouldn't wish this on any of you guys. 😭Boo-Hoo I'm in such pain." staged Pity Parties in that tiny apartment for clicks, money and gifts, just go have another couple of triple Whoppers, an extra large slice of chocolate molten lava cake, and LOTS of booze. You'll enjoy it.... it's great for you and you'll own the hatters and meanies. 🤫🤣
You deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He literally is desperate for content. This is the biggest snoozefest!!!! Such a boring family!!!

I'm sorry, I meant lit-rilly

So much for eating more healthy. Wonder if Casey is enjoying her time away from her exhausting boyfriend this pig.

• Haha
He says he used to be weird in his old vlogs and used to make weird voices. But now he's grown so much.

"I used to vlog when my parents weren't home and I used to make like these weird voices."

001531.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
I wonder who is driving home with all the beer drinking?!?
Are they on a cruise? Is that why Kylie is drinking... Perhaps they are... because bring at the river in Wisconsin is like being at the ocean (or a lake) in Florida 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
The insufferable dwarf reminisces on how far he's come and where he's at now.
He's now giving motivational speeches like he just accomplished everything in life and has reached his pinnacle.
🤣 Poor little midget is going to break his arm trying to pat himself on the back like that. And for what?
N O T H I N G but failure.
I know by 30 almost all successful college grads hoped to:

1) Be squatting in a tiny apartment secured by their parents.
2) Be able to afford a 14 year old car to drive and can't afford to fix.
3) Panhandle online for money and gifts.
4) Take shower shows for old queens and cougars for $$ and gifts.
5) Grift off some woman for discounts and scamming her to pay for everything.
6) Having family bail your loser ass out over and over.
7) Haunt a theme park for daily doses of nonsense to post for cretins in flyover America.
8) Be considered the lowest of the low, the bottom of the barrel, in even your 'chosen profession' 🤣
the niche Disney vlogger community.

Yeah, I guess you'd say you're living the dream.

Either Grifty the Dwarf is just playing stupid and delusional or it's not an act. __________ I suspect the latter.

• Haha
I have never seen a family cream themselves over a burger! Disgusting!🤢

• Sick
🤣 Poor little midget is going to break his arm trying to pat himself on the back like that. And for what?
N O T H I N G but failure.
I know by 30 almost all successful college grads hoped to:

1) Be squatting in a tiny apartment secured by their parents.
2) Be able to afford a 14 year old car to drive and can't afford to fix.
3) Panhandle online for money and gifts.
4) Take shower shows for old queens and cougars for $$ and gifts.
5) Grift off some woman for discounts and scamming her to pay for everything.
6) Having family bail your loser ass out over and over.
7) Haunt a theme park for daily doses of nonsense to post for cretins in flyover America.
8) Be considered the lowest of the low, the bottom of the barrel, in even your 'chosen profession' 🤣
the niche Disney vlogger community.

Yeah, I guess you'd say you're living the dream.

Either Grifty the Dwarf is just playing stupid and delusional or it's not an act. __________ I suspect the latter.
I think the hatters are getting to him (he's attempted to "own" the hatters in his recent vlogs). Now he's trying to convince himself of his imaginary grand accomplishments to soothe his ego.

I also think this whole going back to his old vlogs and offering up an explanation about how "weird" he was is because of that "doucheebag guysss" video that was leaked and re-posted all over. That really hurt his ego. Look how many times he mentions the word "weird" when referencing his old vlogs.

001532.jpg

Camera Ready - And how many days has he worn the same shirt? You are a Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1693320447966.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
No sponsorships, no more media invites, YouTube channel on the decline, reputation ruined, needs to do shower shows for extra cash, can’t afford another cruise, & can’t furnish his luxury apartment.

Mini man has made it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.