Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally loving these Disney Detonation vlogs. The slow burn until someday when he just loses his tit and rants for 45 minutes just ripping KP a new bloody asshole has me on the edge of my seat.
I don't want this to happen, but if this dude was on Iron and Kyle dropped his phone and it his this guy or his family members, I think this guy would update the concrete with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He can't even throw his stan a bone and say thanks for the tip. No one tells wittle Kyle what to do. I hope his voice doesn't come back for a year and he has to mime all his vlogs 🤡. Since he wasn't screaming more than usual on the rides this week he probably has something contagious and of course he's now flying around the country going to multiple states on multiple flights.
20230827_001249.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He can't even throw his stan a bone and say thanks for the tip. No one tells wittle Kyle what to do. I hope his voice doesn't come back for a year and he has to mime all his vlogs 🤡. Since he wasn't screaming more than usual on the rides this week he probably has something contagious and of course he's now flying around the country going to multiple states on multiple flights.
There's a new variant EG.5 and COVID cases and hospitalizations are beginning a sharp rise. ___ I have no way of knowing, but certainly it wouldn't surprise me if TYPHOID KYLE REDUX is on the move and spreading it again. He showed before he was willing to lie about quarantining and went on to party with the others and have a gay ol' time spreading it.
He's already shown a depraved indifference to human life and only gave a tit about it when HE got it.

If he's heading back or is in Hooterville, WI with the Clown Posse, it would be quite a gift to Maw & Paw Pallo and perhaps his GrandMaw&Paw, huh? 😬😵🤧😷
1001.jpg

People are falling ill with COVID again. What to know about boosters, testing and masks
BY MICHELLE MARCHANTE AUGUST 26, 2023 5:00 AM
Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article278563734.html#storylink=cpy

COVID is once again on the rise
Dr. Alok Patel answers viewers' questions on the updated booster the CDC is expected to release in mid-September.
August 25, 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He can't even throw his stan a bone and say thanks for the tip. No one tells wittle Kyle what to do. I hope his voice doesn't come back for a year and he has to mime all his vlogs 🤡. Since he wasn't screaming more than usual on the rides this week he probably has something contagious and of course he's now flying around the country going to multiple states on multiple flights.View attachment 2407125
What an ass. A fan offers condolences and advice to drink tea and Kyle responds "Nahhhhh It'll come back when it comes back."

No "thanks for the tip" or "appreciate the advice." Why even post about it?

Once again he shows that he has no social skills and is a complete tool.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Let that sink in folks. Avert your eyes. 29 years old. Hasn't seen a gym in half a decade. And why on Earth did he think this was something to VLOG. Cover up man. There were children present. Grandpa Shorts and all...The Hair everywhere. Look away....
Shirtless mini golf. He's more desperate than we thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Remember Kyle told us he no longer drinks alcohol. He must be holding that for someone. 🙄 😂
IMG_4692.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an ass. A fan offers condolences and advice to drink tea and Kyle responds "Nahhhhh It'll come back when it comes back."

No "thanks for the tip" or "appreciate the advice." Why even post about it?

Once again he shows that he has no social skills and is a complete tool.
He gets so salty and defensive. Can’t even write a complete sentence other than “No u r” as a reply:
6C6D8ACC-6A57-474D-939D-C32E3BEF26A9.jpeg

All these comments must be really getting to him. No wonder it’s time to escape “reality” with a trip to WI then to CA. And not even certain when his return date is. The TV on the floor with an overpriced plastic pumpkin is pathetic. Actually, he’s more pathetic!
91449773-753F-41F3-A86D-56DEBAFC92BE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is it that every time he goes to California, he claims he doesn’t know when he’s going to return? He knows exactly when he’s going to return he’s just melodramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is it that every time he goes to California, he claims he doesn’t know when he’s going to return? He knows exactly when he’s going to return he’s just melodramatic.
I was wondering the same thing, how is it that he never knows how long he will be there. Those type of comments don’t catch people off guard anymore.

• Haha
Another suck ass Daily :poop: Dump that only got 18K views in 24hrs.
Hell, JoJo does better than that.
SSDD A big nothingburger of concrete, construction and a kiddie ride.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO'! 😬😵
The
Viewable Construction Updates Of Tiana's Bayou
Adventure! Visiting Magic Kingdom On A Party Day

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1,360,000 subscribers)

Yesterday's Kyle :poop: Pile was so bad few even stopped to downvote it.
But enough...
👍1.2K ___ 👎1.5K

Grifty the Dwarf better keep the Dowdy Doormat with discounts and a
real job very close and his clown family on speed dial. He's going to
need them and very often.

---
Just to repeat: There's a new variant EG.5 and COVID cases and hospitalizations are beginning a sharp rise right now and it's expected to get worse. ___ I have no way of knowing, but certainly it wouldn't surprise me if TYPHOID KYLE is on the move and spreading it again. He showed before he was willing to lie about quarantining and went on to party with the others and have a gay ol' time spreading it.
He's already shown a depraved indifference to human life and only gave a tit about it when HE got it.
If he's heading back or is in Hooterville, WI with the Clown Posse, it would be quite a gift to Maw & Paw Pallo and perhaps his GrandMaw&Paw, huh? 😬😵🤧😷
1001.jpg
Don't have the time or inclination to keep up with and watch his vlog and notice his travels, but I think someone here said he was going to Disneyland? Hmmmm.... that could be interesting.
Just the day before yesterday:
COVID Cases on the Rise, Disneyland Could Face Indefinite Closure
IN DISNEYLAND RESORT
Posted on August 25, 2023 by
Emmanuel Detres
covid.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Another suck ass Daily :poop: Dump that only got 18K views in 24hrs.
Hell, JoJo does better than that.
SSDD A big nothingburger of concrete, construction and a kiddie ride.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO'! 😬😵
The
Viewable Construction Updates Of Tiana's Bayou
Adventure! Visiting Magic Kingdom On A Party Day

View attachment 2407870
Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1,360,000 subscribers)

Yesterday's Kyle :poop: Pile was so bad few even stopped to downvote it.
But enough...
👍1.2K ___ 👎1.5K

Grifty the Dwarf better keep the Dowdy Doormat with discounts and a
real job very close and his clown family on speed dial. He's going to
need them and very often.
And on a Magic Kingdom vlog too, that’s the park for the most views. Ouch!

Over under how many times Kyle says how much he loves Halloween in the next 7 videos. I’m setting the bar at 85 mentions.

• Haha
That frozen, fake as hell, "Toddlers & Tiaras" smile is so irksome. You glance at the thumbnails on Grifty the Dwarf's YT pages and it's there, always frozen, always the same, always fake and smarmy, much like those little beauty pageant contestants like Honey Boo Boo.
Better still, it's like those disgusting and grifting TV preachers.
jesus.jpeg
smileshudder.jpg
laugh-slam.gif

smile56.jpg
😬 😬 Happy COVID!
smile.jpg
todd.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kyle's old tweets are very revealing about his psyche. He's lived in his entire life on the internet. He feels safe and comfortable behind his phone or computer screen and within his Disney bubble. But he would never threaten anyone like that in real life. I'm still waiting for the day someone runs into him at the parks and films themselves calling him a lying, low-life grifter to his face. I guarantee he'll run away crying, as fast as his little legs can take him. We've already seen the footage in his hometown when someone gave him the middle finger and he nervously scurried away.
I would love to be the person to do that but it looks like he won't be around when I'm there 9/3 - 9/9. Bummer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now we're going to exploit the brother's kids, huh? Charming.
"Whatever it takes."
This should be a cringe for the ages and a ratio epic.

He's going home, naturally, to shore up his failing situation in
Orlando. He's going to hit up the parents for money, and, hey, hell,
if the nephew wants to be like "Uncle Kyle" and grift for a living ___
you know, "The Glamorous Life," :ROFLMAO: time to give him a lesson and
use his innocent ass for clicks. Throw in the OTHER 😆 sister.
Pallo Clown car is getting more packed all the time.
clowns-too-many-clowns.gif

Winning!🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Flying Home To Wisconsin! Surprising My Nephew,
Meeting My OTHER Sister, Going To A Brewers Game!

Mommy! Daddy! Sissy! ____ Kyle's here:

bum4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.