Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little tidbit from today's DUMP:

View attachment 2406881
Just noticed that last post. It appears The ManicMidget is indeed teaching, but not about WWII (*A topic btw about which he knew nothing whatsoever.). He's teaching other younger morons how to endanger other riders on the rides.
Way to go asshole ___ you're inspiring more assholes to do damage to other park goers and Disney's rep.

hero.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Best reply ever!! LOL
I was thinking the same thing. i think he created that account and its him
The way he says things sounds like Moose: “beat the sh!t out of you”. He hides behind his computer / phone and threatens others in cyberspace. In reality, he’s weak both mentally and physically . He’s unemployed. Needs monthly wellness checks from his parents. Lives in a partially furnished family subsidized apartment. Needs his family to shadow ban and filter critical comments for him. He’s nothing but a low-life man-child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The way he says things sounds like Moose: “beat the sh!t out of you”. He hides behind his computer / phone and threatens others in cyberspace. In reality, he’s weak both mentally and physically . He’s unemployed. Needs monthly wellness checks from his parents. Lives in a partially furnished family subsidized apartment. Needs his family to shadow ban and filter critical comments for him. He’s nothing but a low-life man-child.
Kyle's old tweets are very revealing about his psyche. He's lived in his entire life on the internet. He feels safe and comfortable behind his phone or computer screen and within his Disney bubble. But he would never threaten anyone like that in real life. I'm still waiting for the day someone runs into him at the parks and films themselves calling him a lying, low-life grifter to his face. I guarantee he'll run away crying, as fast as his little legs can take him. We've already seen the footage in his hometown when someone gave him the middle finger and he nervously scurried away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember all the “wishing” from Kyle and Casey? They should have WISHed for a TREASURE. Molly from Mammoth Club has an Instagram post with a treasure box from DCL.

The surprise will be revealed on August 30th at 11 a.m.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kyle's old tweets are very revealing about his psyche. He's lived in his entire life on the internet. He feels safe and comfortable behind his phone or computer screen and within his Disney bubble. But he would never threaten anyone like that in real life. I'm still waiting for the day someone runs into him at the parks and films themselves calling him a lying, low-life grifter to his face. I guarantee he'll run away crying, as fast as his little legs can take him. We've already seen the footage in his hometown when someone gave him the middle finger and he nervously scurried away.
Tough little 'Keyboard Commando' and 'Screen Beret'___ It's all that 'Call of Duty' training. :ROFLMAO:
"G.I. Mo"

key33.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tough little 'Keyboard Commando' and 'Screen Beret'___ It's all that 'Call of Duty' training. :ROFLMAO:
"G.I. Mo"

View attachment 2406961
He has the Grandpa Glasses and FUR like PayLo and in a LoKi setting. Probably thinking about Shaapping where he will get Maygnets, Baygs, Punkins, Reefs, also in a LoKi environment and maybe he will find a Draygon or two for the Luuuugsuuuuree Apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Man, gone for a work thing for a week and there's like 1000 new pages.
I hate confrontation, but if I or anyone I'm with got hit by his phone, he'd rue the day.

• Haha
Yup! Just as expected.
Only 12 hrs into today's tit show Kyle :poop: Pile and
already ratio'd.
And only 11K views. P I T I F U L
Viewable Construction Updates Of Tiana's Bayou
Adventure! Visiting Magic Kingdom On A Party Day

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo

187K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1, 360,000 subscribers and climbing fast.)

(y)952 ___ (n)1K

Well, if he's going to rush home to whine and witch and cry,
that Gruesome Clown Rally Family should save him, huh?
Never gets old:
Happy face Mom Pallo
090.jpg

Creepy ClownJer
clo1.jpg
"Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger!"
And FaridaMuffyMcMuffface
trigg.jpg
"I WON'T STOP!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing. i think he created that account and its him
If it is him it's kinda depressing. Especially the stuff about the stan saving up to donate to a cruise. He's imagining his stans have little money yet still pay for his trips. He could have just said the stan's going to donate, but he had to add the part that the stan has to save up to flex that they're poor. That's pretty ruthless.

Unless it's a troll taking a swipe at his exploitation...

If it is him it's kinda depressing. Especially the stuff about the stan saving up to donate to a cruise. He's imagining his stans have little money yet still pay for his trips. He could have just said the stan's going to donate, but he had to add the part that the stan has to save up to flex that they're poor. That's pretty ruthless.

Unless it's a troll taking a swipe at his exploitation...
He's desperate and needs to PAY THE BILLS. Send me money now. Like a Televangelist or even a certain political figure.

Reactions: 4
Whoa! Pallo's oh so tragic 'WoeIsMEEE' scene sucked ass, huh?

It was a scene not unlike "The Death of Little Nell" chapters in Dickens' "The Old Curiousity Shop"! :ROFLMAO:
It took place at the family vacation rental and went over like a root canal.
Only the willfully ignorant ___ and stupid and blind ___ bought that little piece of poor theater.
oh-god-breaking-bad.gif

hatters.jpg

hatters1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.