Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farida, Poony', and the several Kyle sock puppets have drawn sooo' many more critics to his Twitter (X) page. All that right fighting and endless looping poutrage back and forth has done nothing but invite more and more criticism and outrage from readers and it has paralyzed that page for any use to him. Good job helpful dummies! :ROFLMAO:

Steven Jones, one new example, precise and to the point, just cracks me up.
fart-fart-poop.gif
laugh-slam.gif

voiceof pain.jpg
laugh-buriko.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone but I soooooo hope he has a mild dose of it.
Because we all know how much of a catastrophe he made of it last time.
I'll even make popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There's a new variant EG.5 and COVID cases and hospitalizations are beginning a sharp rise. ___ I have no way of knowing, but certainly it wouldn't surprise me if TYPHOID KYLE REDUX is on the move and spreading it again. He showed before he was willing to lie about quarantining and went on to party with the others and have a gay ol' time spreading it.
He's already shown a depraved indifference to human life and only gave a tit about it when HE got it.

If he's heading back or is in Hooterville, WI with the Clown Posse, it would be quite a gift to Maw & Paw Pallo and perhaps his GrandMaw&Paw, huh? 😬😵🤧😷View attachment 2407135

People are falling ill with COVID again. What to know about boosters, testing and masks
BY MICHELLE MARCHANTE AUGUST 26, 2023 5:00 AM
Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article278563734.html#storylink=cpy

COVID is once again on the rise
Dr. Alok Patel answers viewers' questions on the updated booster the CDC is expected to release in mid-September.
August 25, 2023
I came down with Covid after I flew to Melbourne Florida. I became symptomatic while my father was at MOFFITT getting his chemotherapy treatment. I had no idea I was sick and it came on instantaneously. I still had to drive Dad back to Melbourne. I was double masked and gloved up. This was before I tested. I just had a feeling. I tested as soon as got back to my parents and my gut was correct. I have been isolating in my parents spare bedroom. It's been 5 days now and I'm feeling like I never had it but I still won't risk my parents getting it. Knock on wood they are not sick so far. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylie contracted covid. I'm also quite sure he wouldn't cancel his plans due to it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I came down with Covid after I flew to Melbourne Florida. I became symptomatic while my father was at MOFFITT getting his chemotherapy treatment. I had no idea I was sick and it came on instantaneously. I still had to drive Dad back to Melbourne. I was double masked and gloved up. This was before I tested. I just had a feeling. I tested as soon as got back to my parents and my gut was correct. I have been isolating in my parents spare bedroom. It's been 5 days now and I'm feeling like I never had it but I still won't risk my parents getting it. Knock on wood they are not sick so far. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylie contracted covid. I'm also quite sure he wouldn't cancel his plans due to it
Pallo's actions during the lockdown have been repeated many times here. He lied, repeatedly trolled for sympathy and clicks to grow his channel and he was busted partying with friends. It was a disgusting and depraved lie after lie after lie. He showed sympathy to NO ONE but himself and he exploited the hell out of the deadly pandemic for his channel. This was long before his behavior during Hurricane Ian, so it wasn't surprising to me when I found out about it. ___ His actions during COVID have cost him dearly in his online activities and rightly so.
Here's a little summation:

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Pallo's actions during the lockdown have been repeated many times here. He lied, repeatedly trolled for sympathy and clicks to grow his channel and he was busted partying with friends.
Shaun would tell us that's an opinion, but where's the proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks????
1693151137712.png

---
I would not be as excited as Kylie to be on this new plane
1693151450096.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Kyle,

By your own admission, you sweat a lot. Quick suggestion: Maybe invest in some hair removal or at least shave some of that body hair down, bud. Casey can help. That would help immensely with the sweat and any possible smells. I mean you’re essentially running around Florida in a fur coat. Just think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks????
View attachment 2408181
---
I would not be as excited as Kylie to be on this new plane
View attachment 2408200
On a 737 MAX8 he need not worry about taking a dump. That might take care of itself:

New and Improved MAX8: It's the Self Crashing Airliner!
maz.jpeg
Supposedly, empahsis on 'supposedly,' the software 'bug' has been fixed. Uh huh! Perhaps it has, but we have acquaintances at the club who are in the airline industry and they say 'NO WAY' even now will they be flying on a MAX8.
That was good enough for me. I can't tell you how many times we've scheduled trips around that plane even for short getaways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to be mean to a kid or anything but they keep saying how good the nephew is at drums for his age. No. He’s not. I got my first drum set at 10 and I sucked for a while but 6 years of marching/jazz/drumline/concert band for many hours a day and private lessons eventually got me to a decent place.

get the kid some lessons and encourage him to practice.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how many times Kyle said “TSA Pre.” What’s even worse is that two times or so he actually did say TSA Pre CHECK like it’s SUPPOSED TO BE. So he KNOWS the right way to say it, yet still said TSA PRE the majority of the time. He is such a dumbass.

Reactions: 11
IMG_1231.png

That awkward high five when the Brewers score the go ahead run. They want to have their usual celebratory kiss so bad! 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how many times Kyle said “TSA Pre.” What’s even worse is that two times or so he actually did say TSA Pre CHECK like it’s SUPPOSED TO BE. So he KNOWS the right way to say it, yet still said TSA PRE the majority of the time. He is such a dumbass.
It's just that little bit of "We in the 'know'.... know what it means. (wink, wink)." :ROFLMAO:
He does it with every little thing. It could be a coffee: "It was $7 so you know
it's better than other coffees that cost less." :ROFLMAO:
He's the idiot that values EVERYTHING and everyone by labels, how much
money they have, or the price tag on something.
"It's expaaansive'....so you know it's the best for you." That's his entire
approach to the world, shallow, empty and, in the end, unfullfilling.
It just reflects his vacuousness as a human being.

pretension.gif

Reactions: 6
Looks like custodian Ger-Bear lived a whole life before Kyle and Alexa came around. The older sister looks like she’s 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2408320

That awkward high five when the Brewers score the go ahead run. They want to have their usual celebratory kiss so bad! 😘
He really loosens up when he can down some alcohol, huh? Lots of drunks are like that. No way The Doormat is ever going to stop that pint sized drunkard from his 'chuggers' and being blind drunk more and more frequently. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's already an alcoholic.

That picture just screams (aside from the big mouth screams pictured) ___ Woman out with a 'mentally challenged and special needs man.'
(And he's filming. He's going to get an angry fan or fans some day and all bets are off. I sense a smack down of him with that camera and gimbal. )

Woman behind them: "Look Herb, isn't it good of her to bring that poor ret---- rogressive man out to the ball park. Probably a BigSister program." :ROFLMAO: Little does she know!

reta.jpg
Ewwwww...🤮 and yet
lolol.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember Kyle told us he no longer drinks alcohol. He must be holding that for someone. 🙄 😂
View attachment 2407345
Kyle drinking a beer out of a souvenir baseball bat? Holy tit he’s a child. Those things are strictly for the lamest &/or drunkest clowns out there. Bonus for Kyle, he can bring it home to set on the shelf of honor next to his Halloween trinkets. Hell, the stale beer smell might actually be an improvement over his yellowed sneakers one shelf down. When your classy like Kyle, it’s best when alcohol consumption & interior design are all wrapped up in one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.