Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost halfway to a new thread - Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just noticed Pallo sitting on that couch. Are you kidding me?
Did they even sit on the floor display to see if it 'fit'? :ROFLMAO:

Were he to sit back against the pillows, he look just like this.
couch22.jpg
Only nowhere near as cute. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no-work-out.jpg

Let that sink in folks. Avert your eyes. 29 years old. Hasn't seen a gym in half a decade. And why on Earth did he think this was something to VLOG. Cover up man. There were children present. Grandpa Shorts and all...The Hair everywhere. Look away....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just noticed Pallo sitting on that couch. Are you kidding me?
Did they even sit on the floor display to see if it 'fit'? :ROFLMAO:

Were he to sit back against the pillows, he look just like this.
View attachment 2407035 Only nowhere near as cute. 😆
He could have gotten this more practical couch at Costco at a fraction of what he paid for. But we know this is not lug-jury-ass enough for Kyle:

Reactions: 11
He could have gotten this more practical couch at Costco at a fraction of what he paid for. But we know this is not lug-jury-ass enough for Kyle:

It would have worked nicely in that APT of his. And I love the "Secret Storage" perfect to hide all the ALCOHOL Miniatures from Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2407037
Let that sink in folks. Avert your eyes. 29 years old. Hasn't seen a gym in half a decade. And why on Earth did he think this was something to VLOG. Cover up man. There were children present. Grandpa Shorts and all...The Hair everywhere. Look away....

Damn! With those little undeveloped stumpy legs, farmer's tan and that canned ham torso. ___ He looks like a meatcicle'.
....a meatcycle with black mold on it.

meat4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how JoJo has almost 1.4 million subscribers and is gaining a hundred thousand subscribers per month yet struggles to get over 10k views on his videos. That's less than 1% of his subscribers.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how JoJo has almost 1.4 million subscribers and is gaining a hundred thousand subscribers per month yet struggles to get over 10k views on his videos. That's less than 1% of his subscribers.
It's a true mystery.

Reactions: 5
He earned the majority of his subs from shorts and short form content watchers don’t want to watch long form content. It’s the same reason Jete has 1.2M TikTok followers and gets great views there but gets next to no views when he posts videos to YouTube.

Reactions: 10
Oh no! 😭
Wait! This could be proof there is a God?
hysterical-laughter.gif

What to say? Oh I know: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'!
voice.jpg

And I know if I had laryngitis the first thing I'd do is go post about it on Twitter (x).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.