Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else pickup on that little tidbit at the Grayson Gane with older sis? Marriage kids football practice.....we'll see or something like that from pAyLo older sis is like we are hoping for it or something like that.

Reactions: 3
Yes. She's in today's vlog at Geayson's football game.
Hard pass on watching it.

I just don't know how I've been aware of Pallo and his foibles for over two years and this is the first I'm learning of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Didn’t watch but her body language says she has Uncle Sean level interest in being featured in the vlog
She looks a bit like Farida with a lot of miles on her.

Which, no shame. If she doesn't want anything to do with her idiot baby brother, she's already my favorite Pallo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Won’t be surprised if he and banker mom don’t buy an engagement ring while he’s there. His channel is dying and bills are coming due. Time to lock down the Doormat. Big proposal coming in Disneyland!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Won’t be surprised if he and banker mom don’t buy an engagement ring while he’s there. His channel is dying and bills are coming due. Time to lock down the Doormat. Big proposal coming in Disneyland!
If Susan gives him money for an engagement ring, after having to buy him shoes and probably also subsidize his apartment, her bank really ought to check and see how well she's advising paying customers, if this how she treats fiscal duties in her personal life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I started watching today's tit show and he has full conversations with his only true friend, the camera, alone in the airport and on the plane. He looks like a complete moron...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And on a Magic Kingdom vlog too, that’s the park for the most views. Ouch!

Over under how many times Kyle says how much he loves Halloween in the next 7 videos. I’m setting the bar at 85 mentions.
I think that is accurate , but I am going to say 88 because I like the number. Kudos to those who correctly predicted that he would return to Wisconsin. By the way, he seems incapable of doing a vlog without mentioned bowel movements. Maybe he should take a minute to THINK BEFORE he speaks. Yeah, I know , fat chance. Also, he has no idea when he is returning? Well maybe we will get lucky and someone will release him in the desert. The Painted Desert.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just started the vlog and i already have two comments:
1. he took an uber to the airport and sat in the passenger seat. psycho behavior.
2. he’s chewing mint gum at 5:30am. tell me you didn’t brush your teeth without telling me you didn’t brush your teeth.

ETA: kyles brother calling him a little boy because he said 66 is cold :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0564.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Right by the WISHing well just outside Sleeping Beauty castle.

That's what that marriage would need to survive, a lot of wishes and prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He gets so salty and defensive. Can’t even write a complete sentence other than “No u r” as a reply:
View attachment 2407562

All these comments must be really getting to him. No wonder it’s time to escape “reality” with a trip to WI then to CA. And not even certain when his return date is. The TV on the floor with an overpriced plastic pumpkin is pathetic. Actually, he’s more pathetic!
View attachment 2407572
is that all of his Halloween decorations? That is so effing sad! What a little punk!

Reactions: 4
Tell you what once that metabolism slows down, he’s truly screwed. He should be bigger the way he eats only Disney junk And drinks quite often.
I'm over 40 and I'll say my metabolism has had slowdowns basically a little bit every about 5 years.
---
I can’t believe how many times Kyle said “TSA Pre.” What’s even worse is that two times or so he actually did say TSA Pre CHECK like it’s SUPPOSED TO BE. So he KNOWS the right way to say it, yet still said TSA PRE the majority of the time. He is such a dumbass.
He is and hey guess what we have too? Global entry which include Precheck. It's easy to get if you want to pay and take the time to do it.
---
Big proposal coming in Disneyland!
If anyone's out there and sees him setting up a tripod anywhere, wait until he's about to record then pretend to notice and walk right in front of the camera and start "WOOOOOOO"ing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else pickup on that little tidbit at the Grayson Gane with older sis? Marriage kids football practice.....we'll see or something like that from pAyLo older sis is like we are hoping for it or something like that.
Here it is

Reactions: 2
If anyone's out there and sees him setting up a tripod anywhere, wait until he's about to record then pretend to notice and walk right in front of the camera and start "WOOOOOOO"ing.
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!!!! LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOOO BAYBEEEEEEEEE!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I made a comment on here about how friends and I went to Mukwonago, Wisconsin. How it came across as a white supremacist haven. And today we find out that kylie’s brother lives in none other than Mukwonago. Hilarious!

Also, the manner in which kylie mostly ignored his niece compared to the over the top attention he paid to his nephew really annoyed me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.