Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoutout to the slick "two kind gentlemen" who posed as fans and proceeded to rip his ass off for 2X the market value on this 14 year old "sexy" heap.
Hey, Iā€™m extremely jealous that I couldnā€™t afford to get ripped off like that.

I was too busy buying a bougie 2023 hybrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey, Iā€™m extremely jealous that I couldnā€™t afford to get off like that.

I was too busy buying a bougie 2023 hybrid.
I love my Bougie 2023 Hybrid as well. And the Dashboard does not light up like a Christmas Tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who did he buy the car from? Not the Disney Dreams people?
An older couple ("two sweet gentlemen") posed as fans of Pallo and emailed him. He made a video prior to buying the car that he was extremely nervous and thought the deal was too good to be true. So he brought Lora along to protect him on top of the parking garage. I'm sure the homunculus didn't even try to negotiate. Paid $25k for a ~$11k-13k car. The sellers asked to not be shown on camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it a bit ironic that Lora is back in Wisconsin, went to a Brewers game yesterday.... Kyle is in Wisconsin, at the Brewers game today with Farida, Banker and the Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who do you think paid for the tickets? Doubtful it was Kyle since he was on the hook for those pre season Packers tickets. lol

P.S. He's so going to hook up with Lora before Casey is on a plane out of FL.

IMG_6192.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
D23 happens at the Contemporary Resort, September 8th-10th.

The first night of Oogie Boogie Bash, September 5th at Disneyland.

Asking for suggestions that he will ignore, again. He doesn't even try. How can anyone respect his vlogging?
Do we even need to know anything from D23? Kylie already told us everything that will happen. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kylie Sock Puppet # 3 or 4, I forget :ROFLMAO: gettin' all mean and Farida vicious.
...... grrrrrrrrr'!
200w (69).gif

*You made a glaring typo in your response TinyTroll b' MiniMan. FIFY. You're welcome.
sock.jpg
laugh-slam.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how criticizing Kile is considered ā€œtrollingā€ to his stans.
What's scary is the guy asking about Tron! Like Dude!! Put your phone away on the ride. It's not cool and someone will get hurt.

Do we even need to know anything from D23? Kylie already told us everything that will happen. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He won't even be in the building. He will be at another park that day or watching the livestream at home. We should ask him if he wants us to report for him since we will be there. We can also share footage from our Moana preview earlier that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.