Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw your made up bed today Kyle. Baby steps. Now work on the rest of the tit. Remember you are a star!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He goes on Barnstormer and Tron and squeals “this is awesome… two rollercoasters back to back”. Only a 5 year old child would call Barnstormer a rollercoaster! 🙄 Or I guess anyone with a 5 year old mentality.
ED69404B-D735-4C8F-B3EC-56C55647CCE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Publish crap content and people will talk crap about it. Publish quality content and people will praise it, or find very little to criticize.
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes
"Oar"
Kyle Pallo #45: His Vlogs Are Half-Assed Yet They Suck Exponential Ass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He goes on Barnstormer and Tron and squeals “this is awesome… two rollercoasters back to back”. Only a 5 year old child would call Barnstormer a rollercoaster! 🙄 Or I guess anyone with a 5 year old mentality. View attachment 2406306
I like how everyone else on that kiddie ride with him are parents with kids and then you have the 30 year old, loser man-child by himself in the back screaming his head off:

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"YEAHHHHHHH!"
"LOOK AT THIS VIEW!"
"WOOOOHOOOOOO"
"WE'RE GOING SO FAST"
"WOOOOOOOOO"

001483.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
D23 happens at the Contemporary Resort, September 8th-10th.

The first night of Oogie Boogie Bash, September 5th at Disneyland.

Asking for suggestions that he will ignore, again. He doesn't even try. How can anyone respect his vlogging?
So does he go to D23 as a plus one when he gets back or make up an excuse? We can also start the HHN countdown once it starts on the 1st.

Jesus! Someone ate their Wheaties today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like that account was created not too long after Kyle's vlog where he visited the old apartment again to pick up his bill. If it's who I think it is, great trolling! If it's actually Kyle, yikes! 🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂

Oh, and Kyle never makes assumptions or speculates in his vlogs. 🤪
View attachment 2406252

Pineapple? That reminds me of Kyle wearing his pineapple shirt on the cruise. 😂
I think Shaun C. is referring to pineapple under the sea, you know, in the underwater city where SpongeBob SquarePants lives. All his friends there have weird names and are quirky. I guess this is the meanest thing Shaun C. can call Tattle. Also shows you he has the same pubescent mind as Kylow. No wonder why he'll spend all day fighting for Kyle. He doesn't have the latest Call of Duty to play.

Shaun, if you knew how much time each day Kyle spends thinking of you each day, you'd be ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like that account was created not too long after Kyle's vlog where he visited the old apartment again to pick up his bill. If it's who I think it is, great trolling! If it's actually Kyle, yikes! 🤣
Pretty sure whoever shrimp cocktail is they are shaking in their cyber boots right now. Pretty sure they are jealous of a 12 year old BMW that he paid $22k for that has nine open recalls. Oh, can't forget the lux-u-ree apartment in Celebration. How much was rent? Oh ya! Kyle doesn't even know.

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 3.52.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 3.52.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Speaking of visiting his old apartment: on the day he met up with Jojo, he comments how he doesn’t normally wear gray colored t-shirts to the Disney parks since he sweats a lot. (So that’s why he wore a gray shirt to the old apartment: less sweating if not going to the theme park):
74AE1706-FD16-469D-86C7-DE41D3E03DAE.jpeg

But he wears a white colored Mickey shirt to Magic Kingdom. And ends the vlog wearing a black SuperDry T-shirt at home:
654698EA-7573-4479-9B81-B072ED025B30.jpeg

Kyle Pallo #45: Sweat stains don’t show up on white but only on gray shirts. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure whoever shrimp cocktail is they are shaking in their cyber boots right now. Pretty sure they are jealous of a 12 year old BMW that he paid $22k for that has nine open recalls.
Shrimp Cocktail probably knows what the other person suggested would take effort. Effort is something Kyle seems allergic to. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Kyle turned down a free stay at the Swan and Dolphin for this "surprise" trip. JoJo just posted on IG that he was #hosted. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure whoever shrimp cocktail is they are shaking in their cyber boots right now. Pretty sure they are jealous of a 12 year old BMW that he paid $22k for that has nine open recalls. Oh, can't forget the lux-u-ree apartment in Celebration. How much was rent? Oh ya! Kyle doesn't even know.

View attachment 2406511View attachment 2406533

View attachment 2406511View attachment 2406533
Yes but it had a quarter tank of gas when he bought it and the oil had been changed 12 months before he bought it.

Reactions: 3
There's a tropic storm on its way to Florida. Kyle better high-tail back there, because if he's not there to jump in puddles, no one will get their news, right, Farida?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Shaun C. is referring to pineapple under the sea, you know, in the underwater city where SpongeBob SquarePants lives. All his friends there have weird names and are quirky. I guess this is the meanest thing Shaun C. can call Tattle. Also shows you he has the same pubescent mind as Kylow. No wonder why he'll spend all day fighting for Kyle. He doesn't have the latest Call of Duty to play.

Shaun, if you knew how much time each day Kyle spends thinking of you each day, you'd be ashamed.
That poor, pathetic taintlicking lush and troll, Poondragging', is a sideshow here, a freakish pissant and nobody. 😆 He's getting some attention and that's what he wants. He's a bottomfeeding loser, a failed nobody, and appears to have crawled out of a liquor bottle and now has attached himself to The MAGA Midget and his ScissorSister Farida da Freak and is all in on his rightfighting, MAGA Kyle's great defender, :ROFLMAO:and he spews nothings but off the hook meandering and pretentious whattaboutisms' or asks you to defend yourselves....ad nauseum, ad infinitum. Wash...rinse...repeat. You owe him nothing but a good laugh at his expense.

He really isn't worth anyone's attention and even mentioning him for me is a waste of time. He probably hasn't been worth anyone's attention all his life, and is little more now than an online, silly and sick, pitiful 'lookee at meee' nobody, a creepy affectatious lurker who has found some notice on some Disney park hopping MAGA midget's twitter feed. Again, just laugh at him. I'm sure he's used to that.

• Haha
Shoutout to the slick "two kind older gentlemen" who posed as fans and proceeded to rip his ass off for over 2X the market value on this 14 year old "sexy" heap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.