Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Sidenote Kyle - we don't want to see your Messy Hotel Rooms. Remember only film the room when you arrive before you touch anything. Toilet Seat Down too Kyle. Remember you are a Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 2404649
This picture is Kylie in a nutshell.

He thinks this is what Travel Vloggers present when practicing their 'craft.'

I take a lot of pictures of my accommodations when I stay in different resorts. I, and all the rest of you, would be mortified if we showed pictures of our rooms where the floor is littered with used tissues, no matter what they were used for. We would do anything to be able to delete a photo we accidentally took with our dirty underwear sitting next to the bathtub.

This humonculus won't even make his bed in his own damn lucksh, lukus, more luxury studio tit-hole before filming his surroundings for the world.

This guy is a lazy pig and he's such an immature fool that he doesn't even know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now we know why he did the fake “flare up” video the other day. I figured when he mentioned that it was before his trip he was planning to cancel.

I bet he’s looking to sell those tickets to buy the furniture posted on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This guy is a lazy pig and he's such an immature fool that he doesn't even know it.
He thinks his behavior is normal and anyone who disagrees or points it out is a "weirdo." He really does have the underdeveloped mind of a toddler at 30 years of age, where he's unable to reflect upon anything that doesn't involve his immediate wants and needs.

Reactions: 10
So now we know why he did the fake “flare up” video the other day. I figured when he mentioned that it was before his trip he was planning to cancel.

I bet he’s looking to sell those tickets to buy the furniture posted on here.
If so, I don’t want any credit as he will undoubtedly still make it look like tit. I bet if nothing else he buys the barstools 🤣

Reactions: 9
Exactly. He wants daily maid and butler service, like he’s living coral level style.

It’s pretty sad [maybe pathetic would be a better word] Casey and her sister Brianne & brother in law Kevin don’t see through Kyle and his antics.
I think he actually was living corral level. Or may sty level

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are there drayguns in the UK Pavilion? Apart from the Welsh flag perhaps.
Aren't they more of a norse mythology thing? (Or China, but those don't tend to have wings.)
When I think ancient Britain I think Stonehenge, King Arthur, Castles. Dragons not so much.

Reactions: 1
Since Kile is a "big analytics guy" lets look at some analytics:

001464.png

July 2022: 2,731,773 views
July 2023: 1,911,323 views

August views are also way down compared to last year. July/August tend to be his best months too.

Yet Kile says the channel is doing better than ever?
---
Pro Tip Kyle - Don't be a Kyle - IYKYK
View attachment 2404835
It would take about 5 seconds to grab his dirty undies off the floor, grab the two towels, and close the shower curtain and it would look much more presentable.

No wonder Iberostar didn't want him back. His Iberostar room was TRASHED too, and he filmed his trashed room as part of a sponsored deal to showcase the resort. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Since Kile is a "big analytics guy" lets look at some analytics:

View attachment 2404829

July 2022: 2,731,773 views
July 2023: 1,911,323 views

August views are also way down compared to last year. July/August tend to be his best months too.

Yet Kile says the channel is doing better than ever?
---

It would take about 5 seconds to grab his dirty undies off the floor, grab the two towels, and close the shower curtain and it would look much more presentable.

No wonder Iberostar didn't want him back. His Iberostar room was TRASHED too, and he filmed his trashed room as part of a sponsored deal to showcase the resort. 🤣
I can't believe HOJO Anaheim invited him back.
---
1693005298060.png

Reactions: 5
"Wow, that's delicious. It needs to be way more portion size."

"Honestly the poutine WITH french fries is a delicious snack." Poutine is french fries with gravy and curds. It's part of it.
He claims those aren’t really curds though. He thinks cheese curds are only fried! Wisconsin should disclaim him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching how quick Doormat changes her opinion on not wanting soup because Kyle wanted soup was unreal. She's so scared to stand up for himself.

The man-child then starts making stupid faces once he gets his way (as usual).

001465.jpg

001466.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Watching how quick Doormat changes her opinion on not wanting soup because Kyle wanted soup was unreal. She's so scared to stand up for himself.

The man-child then starts making stupid faces once he gets his way (as usual).

View attachment 2404932
View attachment 2404933
Yeah it’s textbook most of the time. She doesn’t want him to throw a tantrum which results in them “fighting” aka him whining because she doesn’t want to do what HE wants. My ex wife a kyle a lot of the times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
001465.jpg

Is that his O face?
---
This is an absolute tit Show Kyle. You are a Lifestyle Travel Vlogger and this is a MESS. You need to do better Kyle. You are a Star!!!!!!!
1693011494341.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was checking out some of those controversial "egg crack challenge" TikToks, and suddenly had a vision of it happening during a Cooking with Casey livestream :LOL: Imagine KP's reaction getting a surprise egg smash on his forehead! I'd superchat a couple hundred bucks to see that, I mean if it were truly a surprise and not staged.

Reactions: 7
New video of Kyle getting called out! 😂
😂 he says Kylie's nutjob stans have been threatening him and complaining.

Lil Kylie's gonna start whining to his sister to go after this guy. I think he did the same to Susan Amen and some others. Farlexa to the rescue!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.