Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow's dump is at Magic Kingdom and something about a "surprise."

001459.jpg

Then he's flying to Disneyland by himself (scary!) and sounds like Casey is joining him later. Probably couldn't get 6 days off work.

001460.jpg

Reactions: 3
We all know he's running away from opening night of HHN but OBB doesn't start till the 5th. Maybe a quick solo trip home to WI before Disneyland?

Collage-21.jpg

Reactions: 5
Once again, Casey can not have an opinion, even on the heat. He insists it is not hot and it is windy. She doesn't want soup because it is hot. Then she agrees. STOP IT CASEY. You can say, no it is too hot for ME to have soup:

View attachment 2403726
Seconds before this moment, he calls her muffin and she said “I went from Chicken Little to Muffin Top”

Muffin Top?!?!?! She doesn’t realize that this is an insult especially from a dude? She things it’s cute because it’s “The best part of the muffin”. If she only knew what a true ‘muffin too’ is…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well, yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump.... Oh my!
"I'm suffering so. (Good thing the camera just 'happened' to be
set up for my dramatic suffering scene to show you,huh?" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
"So glad you, my adoring stans, don't have to suffer like this."
(Lifts head out of hands so they can see the suffering.) 😬😵😭
"Disney WISH cruise might cure me. Just sayin'!"

Oh well. It comes and goes.....Happy Halloween food.
And we got PIRATES! WOOOBAYBEEEEEE'

Hard to believe all that riveting content wasn't a big ol' hit,huh?
My Body Had A Flare Up With Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Cooking a halloween dinner. NEW Pirates Hotel!

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
187K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1,360,000 subs and climbing fast. At this rate Squirt,
he's not only going to have 1 million+ subscribers, he'll have
1,000,000 MORE than you. SAD.)

(y)1.8K ____ (n)3.1K

Looks like today's Pallo:poop: Pile is just as mindnumbingly tedious.
(*Heading out to LAX..... love the comments.(y))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Recap of today's DD:

1692983846744.png

Decompress? I think you mean divulge.

1692984010098.png

Stock updates with KP. Just like we asked for.

1692984049063.png

Chicken Little has evolved into Muffin Top!

1692984085640.png

Not sure if he was trying to say the store has more drayguns or if he owns more than one.

1692984133105.png

Doormat has learned one thing at least, that KP is annoying.

1692984196415.png

KP loves his greens! You know green beans, green Chuggers and cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a word for it. He would probably mispronounce it too.

What do you call someone who mispronounces?

A mumpsimus is when someone refuses to change their ways even when they've been shown that what they're doing is incorrect. In terms of language this means a person may continue to mispronounce or misunderstand words of phrases even after being corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most couples watch movies, tv shows together. And why isn’t she interested in what he has to say?

tell me you’re not into him, without telling me you’re not into him.
I don’t blame her for this. I had an aunt who would never shut up during movies. “Wait who is that? Is that the girlfriend? IS SHE THE KILLER?”

YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU SHUT UP AND WATCHED. And I say this as an adult who is diagnosed with ADHD haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seconds before this moment, he calls her muffin and she said “I went from Chicken Little to Muffin Top”

Muffin Top?!?!?! She doesn’t realize that this is an insult especially from a dude? She things it’s cute because it’s “The best part of the muffin”. If she only knew what a true ‘muffin too’ is…
Chicken little: one who warns of or predicts calamity especially without justification

Muffin too: typically used to describe a person's body fat that extends horizontally over the edges of the waistline of tightly fitting pants or skirts, visible when there is a gap between the upper and lower garment.

So Kyle thinks Casey is anxious and chubby? Projecting much, isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
His past surprises have included…getting a haircut, and his mom buying him shoes. We can only anticipate what wonders await this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2404045

Then he's flying to Disneyland by himself (scary!) and sounds like Casey is joining him later. Probably couldn't get 6 days off work.

View attachment 2404047
Maybe because she is taking off to do something in between now and the trip to DL. I guess he is going to meet the parents and sister and then she will come a day or two later?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.