Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of today's DD:

View attachment 2404090
Decompress? I think you mean divulge.

View attachment 2404097
Stock updates with KP. Just like we asked for.

View attachment 2404098
Chicken Little has evolved into Muffin Top!

View attachment 2404100
Not sure if he was trying to say the store has more drayguns or if he owns more than one.

View attachment 2404104
Doormat has learned one thing at least, that KP is annoying.

View attachment 2404105
KP loves his greens! You know green beans, green Chuggers and cash.
So Kyle thinks Casey is anxious and chubby? Projecting much, isn’t he?
Those screen shots really show he's getting chubby. Look at his bloated face and vanishing jawline. So much for claims of moving to a new apartment and eating healthy home cooked meals; all of which is easily negated by the numerous theme park pig-outs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those screen shots really show he's getting chubby. Look at his bloated face and vanishing jawline. So much for claims of moving to a new apartment and eating healthy home cooked meals; all of which is easily negated by the numerous theme park pig-outs.
In addition to the appalling diet, he now has the lug-jur-ee apartment which is making him even lazier. At the old apartment, he was required to climb stairs everyday. Now he takes the elevator. He can just lounge around all day on the couch while Casey cooks for him, cleans for him, and takes care of him.

It's shocking comparing what he looked like a year ago to now. The ever-increasing bloat is also going to make him look even shorter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
His past surprises have included…getting a haircut, and his mom buying him shoes. We can only anticipate what wonders await this time!
He’s going to audition for The Biggest Loser.

Reactions: 4
I think the surprise might be he's going to Oogie Boogie in DL.
I'm guessing he grifted an invitation from Francis.

Reactions: 5
"Wow, that's delicious. It needs to be way more portion size."

"Honestly the poutine WITH french fries is a delicious snack." Poutine is french fries with gravy and curds. It's part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Folks, looks like the Disney magic blessed me again 😄… we were at Epcot last night too (stayed for the After Hours event- so fun!!) and we managed to avoid Kyle!! Although it would’ve been fun to get some footage for y’all! 😆
Looking forward to his surprise beard trim reveal or maybe it’s a stool purchase for his kitchen island??? 🧐😳

• Haha
They laughed at the end of the glimpse of Casey taking her shoes off. Taking them off because she lives there. You know she is paying half that rent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like Tater is trying to sell Seattle/Green Bay pre-season tickets for tomorrow. Maybe his bonus surprise trip was cancelled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sidenote Kyle - we don't want to see you with your bed head and grandpa glasses to start your videos. You need to be camera ready. Remember you are a Star!!!!!!!!!
1692995664640.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like Tater is trying to sell Seattle/Green Bay pre-season tickets for tomorrow. Maybe his bonus surprise trip was cancelled.
This falls in line with our theory that he was going back to WI before Disneyland...only time will tell.

IMG_6187.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the hell flies from Florida to Wisconsin on the way to California to see a PRE-SEASON football game?

Somebody gave Kylie's plan a second thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another Sidenote Kyle - we don't want to see your Messy Hotel Rooms. Remember only film the room when you arrive before you touch anything. Toilet Seat Down too Kyle. Remember you are a Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1692997560695.png

• Haha
"Wow, that's delicious. It needs to be way more portion size."

"Honestly the poutine WITH french fries is a delicious snack." Poutine is french fries with gravy and curds. It's part of it.
I’ve heard Kyle prefers his baked ziti with pasta, too!

• Haha
I’ve been here at EPCOT all day and haven’t read the threads or seen the dump yet, but I did see the DRAYGONS in the UK pavilion and had to laugh and share LOL
IMG_0612.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.