Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video of Kyle getting called out! 😂
Bravo and Huzzah to that guy!

An excellent example of someone who has not bleeping idea what he's talking about ( Pallo ) being torched and called out on his bullshit by someone who does.

In the very first vid I saw of Pallo's, it was evident in just a few minutes that he was spewing word salads and mumbo jumbo, had not a clue about his subject matter he was jabbering on about ___and seemed to know less about the parks than some casual visitor. It was laughable.

Plato recorded that Socrates often wondered aloud it was a matter of human nature that the ignorant man speaks with confindence because he doesn't know any better but the intelligent man is often filled with self doubt and a curiousity to know more.
Or ... Mark Twain said it more plainly: 😆
"There is no one more confindent than a stupid man who is sure of what he's saying and likes to hear himself talk."
___ Mark Twain

Fits Pallo to a proverbial 'T'!

Reactions: 12
Finished listening while taking a walk.

He calls Kyle out on his idiocy mostly about the stock and his positivity that Disney is going to announce something big this year. The shareholders meeting already happened (which our astute đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„ investor seems to have no clue about.) He also keeps talking about a "fifth gate" despite Disney cutting $700 million from the parks this year. In conclusion, Pallo is a moron and has no clue what he's talking about.

Reactions: 15
😂 he says Kylie's nutjob stans have been threatening him and complaining.

Lil Kylie's gonna start whining to his sister to go after this guy. I think he did the same to Susan Amen and some others. Farlexa to the rescue!
FaridaMuffdiver will go on a jabbering rant and drunken poutrage assault.

"I WON'T STOP!" 😂
"LEAVE KYLE ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE'! '
tumblr_neqwrc7mBc1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just got all caught up on the threads since I was at EPCOT all day. I haven’t watched the dump yet, but after seeing all the comments and reading the ChatGPT review, I know it’s gonna be great lol! It’s so funny because when I posted the DRAYGUNS earlier, I didn’t know that Kyle filmed them in the dump, because I just came across them in EPCOT today and thought of you guys and just thought it was funny. Too bad he was there yesterday
 I would seriously piss my pants if I ever saw him vlogging in the parks. I’m a little surprised I haven’t seen him yet, but, you know, I have an actual CAREER and don’t rope drop during the middle of the week and stay for less than 2 hours lol.

Reactions: 7
He also keeps talking about a "fifth gate" despite Disney cutting $700 million from the parks this year.
If they didn’t open a fifth gate when they were flush with cash (they could have done an entire Star Wars park, not just Galaxy’s Edge), they’re certainly not doing it now.

Reactions: 10
He also keeps talking about a "fifth gate" despite Disney cutting $700 million from the parks this year. In conclusion, Pallo is a moron and has no clue what he's talking about.
Right. Anyone talking about a fifth gate right now beyond their "Perfect Blue Sky Park" is a moron; AK has 7 rides, one of which is a Dumbo reskin, and they are ripping out Dinosaur to retheme it to Zootopia. Also, how many consecutive decades are we in now of the Yeti being broken? How about some actual theming on Kali besides Deforestation. How about an omnicoaster surrounded by a fish tank themed to Way of Water, so you will have something else to drop $14 on every time you enter AK, Kyle.

How about turning some of DHS parking lot into garages and adding some rides there before a Fifth Gate, so you can ride something besides MMRR.

Fifth Gate, but Reflections isn't getting built?

It took them 5 years to build a roller coaster that they already built in another park, but FiFtH gAtE Cum-ming.

But what is the real reason you want a 5th gate, Kyle, because you want the herd thinned at EPCOT so you can get your drinks around the world faster.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps it’s time for Kyle to shower more often (and to use soap and shampoo).
Scratching himself like a monkey multiple times:

12:00

14:21

21:38

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they didn’t open a fifth gate when they were flush with cash (they could have done an entire Star Wars park, not just Galaxy’s Edge), they’re certainly not doing it now.
They recently did a 5th gate
 yeah it’s called Shanghai Disneyland!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps it’s time for Kyle to shower more often (and to use soap and shampoo).
Scratching himself like a monkey multiple times:

12:00

14:21

21:38
He clearly bleeping stinks.

For anyone else I’d say is he depressed? No, he’s clearly the laziest Motherfucker ever who looked “young” for a brief period of time. He isn’t even above average now. No muscle tone. Nothing to offer but stench.

He clearly bleeping stinks.
Now, now. It doesn’t matter how greasy his skin and hair are, or the fact that it’s going to be in the 90s and humid in Orlando today. Shaun has conclusively proved to me that Kyle is one of those people who smells as fresh as a spring meadow even when he doesn’t bathe for a day or two.

Meanwhile, I did a workout around 2PM and showered thereafter, and then worked overnight, and I already feel gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell flies from Florida to Wisconsin on the way to California to see a PRE-SEASON football game?

Somebody gave Kylie's plan a second thought.
LOL So true! We have club level season tickets for the Detroit Lions, who btw, are an incredibly hot ticket right now here in town, and we still give ours away every year, & this dude's willing to pretend he's flying to GB to watch the Packers 3rd string play Seattle's 4th? The only way he moves those tickets is if some knuckle dragger who wants to interact with the Kyle Pallo way overpays for them. Of course, taking advantage of some sad sack stan is one of Kyle's most favorite things, so win/win for the man child

Bit OT, I've definitely been enjoying the comments here, haven't been watching the vids at all as we get our oldest off to her first year of college next week. She's going to "a school in Boston", don’t want to drop the "H-bomb" here ;) , but lets say we're crazy proud & super excited for her. Tattle's been a hilarious escape from all the dorm room design chatter & schedule planning, so much appreciation to everyone here

TLDR, Y'all rock

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Place your bets.....we are still going with a trip home to WI so mom and dad can figure out the budget and "move" into the new place.

IMG_6189.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The poor wittle baby needs his coffee ASAP! Wish him luck you guys! He's traveling without a chaperone.

001468.png

---
LOL So true! We have club level season tickets for the Detroit Lions, who btw, are an incredibly hot ticket right now here in town, and we still give ours away every year, & this dude's willing to pretend he's flying to GB to watch the Packers 3rd string play Seattle's 4th? The only way he moves those tickets is if some knuckle dragger who wants to interact with the Kyle Pallo way overpays for them. Of course, taking advantage of some sad sack stan is one of Kyle's most favorite things, so win/win for the man child

Bit OT, I've definitely been enjoying the comments here, haven't been watching the vids at all as we get our oldest off to her first year of college next week. She's going to "a school in Boston", don’t want to drop the "H-bomb" here ;) , but lets say we're crazy proud & super excited for her. Tattle's been a hilarious escape from all the dorm room design chatter & schedule planning, so much appreciation to everyone here

TLDR, Y'all rock
You think that the wealthy and successful Kyle Pallo would like to give back to his fans sometimes like other creators do. The fans who built his "success." Why didn't he just give the tickets away to some fans for free? Does he need the $200 that bad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The poor wittle baby needs his coffee ASAP! Wish him luck you guys! He's traveling without a chaperone.
1693054029263.png

View attachment 2405691
---
I thought “we” bought a coffee maker. Are “we” unable to brew and drink coffee in our apartment or on the ride to the airport?
Independent adult, NO.

Who did he rope in to driving him to the airport? Casey, Lora, or Kevin?

• Haha
Monthly check-in with the family on schedule. Independent adult, NOT. He’s almost 30, time to cut the cord.

View attachment 2405663
Right on schedule with the "check-in" with the family so that they can make sure their little boy is okay.

Family check-ins this year:
  • Aug 26 - ???
  • Jul 27 - Jul 31
  • Jul 9 - Jul 11
  • Jun 1 - Jun 7
  • Apr 26 - May 4
  • Mar 12 - May 16
  • Mar 6 - Mar 9
  • Feb 25 - Mar 1
  • Jan 8 - Jan 11
  • Dec 17 - Dec 30

He's going to beg them to move to Florida and I'm sure he's going to cry about how he can't afford barstools and the meanies online are making fun of him for it. BankerMom will have to cut another check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle’s “up early” and totally oblivious most people get up “early” because they have a JOB.

I can almost see it now. “I made a mistake!” Vlog where he misses his flight because he’s a lazy dumbass. Kyle is such a world class TraVeL VloGgEr. Orlando, WI and occasionally CA. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2405691
---

You think that the wealthy and successful Kyle Pallo would like to give back to his fans sometimes like other creators do. The fans who built his "success." Why didn't he just give the tickets away to some fans for free? Does he need the $200 that bad?
I wonder if Kyle is trying to sell the tickets to get tickets for Halloween Horror Nights. Since he saw his views have been going off a Cliff. Maybe he realizes that would be better content to go Coast to Coast to the Best Halloween Events. Wait, PCDEV will probably do that and Kyle will try to make 14 videos out of it that everyone hates.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Kyle is trying to sell the tickets to get tickets for Halloween Horror Nights. Since he saw his viewers have been going off a Cliff. Maybe he realizes that would be better content to go Coast to Coast to the Best Halloween Events. Wait, PCDEV will probably do that and Kyle will try to make 14 videos out of it that everyone hates.
What's the over/under on him taking some official video of HHN Orlando and not crediting it to try and pass if off as though he was given permission to film?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.