Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit OT, I've definitely been enjoying the comments here, haven't been watching the vids at all as we get our oldest off to her first year of college next week.
Congrats to your daughter. A fantastic college in a fantastic city.

Nothing to say re:Kyle today. Bored.

Reactions: 7
Right on schedule with the "check-in" with the family so that they can make sure their little boy is okay.
Family check-ins this year:
  • Aug 26 - ???
  • Jul 27 - Jul 31
  • Jul 9 - Jul 11
  • Jun 1 - Jun 7
  • Apr 26 - May 4
  • Mar 12 - May 16
  • Mar 6 - Mar 9
  • Feb 25 - Mar 1
  • Jan 8 - Jan 11
  • Dec 17 - Dec 30
He's going to beg them to move to Florida and I'm sure he's going to cry about how he can't afford barstools and the meanies online are making fun of him for it. BankerMom will have to cut another check.
Family check-ins this year:
  • Aug 26 - ???
  • Jul 27 - Jul 31
  • Jul 9 - Jul 11
  • Jun 1 - Jun 7
  • Apr 26 - May 4
  • Mar 12 - May 16
  • Mar 6 - Mar 9
  • Feb 25 - Mar 1
  • Jan 8 - Jan 11
  • Dec 17 - Dec 30
THAT really does tell a sad tale. It's the equivalent of doing at least a monthy wellness check on a very dependent socially and mentally broken and special needs (and boy is he ever that) child who's failing in any number of ways. In this particular case, it's a 30 year old man who's not an adult in any manner, a squealing runt who wants, takes and demands more ___ and a family willing to keep underwriting his creepy whining and demands.
All parents want their children to succeed and provide food, shelter, education...etc. to give them that chance. Here I do believe, that Clown Posse Family is willing to keep doing this for a pathetic loser, a 30 year old person (not a 'grownup' or an 'adult') who cannot, absolutely cannot, navigate the real world in any way resembling a 30 year old successful adult. I think their greatest fear is that he will fail completely and end up back in Hooterville, or wherever, Wisconsin on their doorstep and back at home . So, he's in a place fun to visit (ad nauseum 😂 ), although they'd probably like to visit other places, they feel obligated to go check on him in person, and so they keep going, keep his sorry ass afloat, keep shelter over his failing loser head, and, if possible, try to enjoy the parks when they're able.

It's a horribly limited and sad tale.
baby kyle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Disney World Announcing HUGE Plans At D23: Food And Wine Night At Epcot Looking Into Future!
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,360,000 subscribers)
(y)1.4K ____ (n)1.5K

23K views
1 day ago
*Very telling. He used to get double/triple that in a day only a year or so past. This lazy as hell crap show he's putting on (Watch me unbox lamps in my family's vaca rental / Watch me eat / Watch my girl - friend cook. LOOK AT HER :ROFLMAO:) is disastrous, and I don't think he's capable of any better. It's a train wreck no longer in slow motion.

Next episode: "I'M IN HOOTERVILLE! IT'S ALL ABOUT FAMILY. MOMMY! DADDY! MAKE IT BETTER! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME!
I'M A SUFFERING ARTIST. IT'S YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE I'M HAPPY. I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN THIS WAY."
(It's a sad and very old story.)

doody.jpg
:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NYC ✅
Bahamas/Cancun (mini-cruises) ✅
Dominican Republic (Iberostar) ✅
Disney in CA
Disney in FL ✅
Disney in HI
Saukville, WI

wOrLd tRavELeR kYle PaYLoW 🥴

View attachment 2405957
Hmm I don’t travel as much but I’ve been to most of those places this year (✅ ) plus UK, France, Spain, Italy, Saint Kitts, Mexico, Maui, Kauai and more. Oh darn didn’t hit Aulani, Disneyland or Wisconsin this year. But sure lil Kile the rest of us just don’t travel as much as you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Moves in to his dreamy and luxurious apartment.

Staycation time baybee!
Staycation time baybee!
Trip home to WI baybee!

Makes no sense. Most people I know would be eager to stay home, enjoy the apartment, and meet neighbors.

Reactions: 7
Today, the homunculus goes to Magic Kingdom, has a concrete update, rides a kiddy ride (Goofy's Barnstormer), complains the lines are too long at Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder, reports on Tiana's water tower that he's already filmed 12 times, pays to ride Tron while screaming like a schoolgirl and eats a slice of overpriced bacon. Funny, when the Doormat is buying he's having soup, poutine, beers, wings, brussels sprouts.....when he's paying he has a slice of bacon and a tiny free water.

Meanwhile, Paging Mr Morrow goes to Animal Kingdom at the same time and shows how to ride 5 big rides in an hour and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today, the humonculus goes to Magic Kingdom, has a concrete update, rides a kiddy ride (Goofy's Barnstormer), complains the lines are too long at Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder, reports on Tiana's water tower that he's already filmed 12 times, pays to ride Tron while screaming like a schoolgirl and eats a slice of overpriced bacon. Funny, when the Doormat is buying he's having soup, poutine, beers, wings, brussels sprouts.....when he's paying he has a slice of bacon and a tiny free water.

Meanwhile, Paging Mr Morrow goes to Animal Kingdom at the same time and shows how to ride 5 big rides in an hour and a half.
Thanks for taking one for the team and watching. So, this vlog is the same 💩 different day. No need to watch or even read the transcript.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if you needed any proof that the mentally challenged, ego driven narcissistic and deluded dwarf hangs on every word here at Tattle.
Oh Squirt : WE SEE YOU.
lolol.gif

grifter.jpg

Oh, KylieMoose..... so butthurt. SAD ____ Lean over here Squirt so I can whisper this in your ear:
b2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today, the homunculus goes to Magic Kingdom, has a concrete update, rides a kiddy ride (Goofy's Barnstormer), complains the lines are too long at Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder, reports on Tiana's water tower that he's already filmed 12 times, pays to ride Tron while screaming like a schoolgirl and eats a slice of overpriced bacon. Funny, when the Doormat is buying he's having soup, poutine, beers, wings, brussels sprouts.....when he's paying he has a slice of bacon and a tiny free water.

Don't forget to add that he is filming on Tron...you know...the thing they tell you not to do since he doesn't have a chest mounted gopro.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sounds like the panhandler might have to make a detour to Hooterville, WI to hit up the family for some $$$$.
Is Grifty Solo already feeling the pinch of living 'alone' (although he's never alone for long so long as babysitter Discount Durliat is near) and dealing with even a few adult responsibilities? Guess they'll not only have to keep up underwriting that little apt. they got him into (as their vaca rental) but he'll probably need a bi-weekly or monthly stipend to keep him afloat and off their doorstep.
What a disappointment he must really be to them. What a pathetic, needy and entitled son and parasitic leech he is.

pigeon.jpg
crying.jpg

• Haha

001469.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Sounds like the panhandler might have to make a detour to Hooterville, WI to hit up the family for some $$$$.
Looks like widdle Kylie is making a Wisco stop without the Doormat. But guess what? Lora will be there.

Looks like he has an opportunity to run his meat in the old standby.

• Haha
Don't forget to add that he is filming on Tron...you know...the thing they tell you not to do since he doesn't have a chest mounted gopro.
It’s only a matter of time until he drops his camera/phone and seriously hurts or kills someone. Then he will be involved in a lawsuit. It’s not worth it for a ride we have seen 10,000 times already. It changes nothing in his low effort content other than making everyone want to dislike when he screams “wooohooo”.

Pays to ride Tron, eats frozen jalapeño poppers, and overpriced bacon. Still doesn’t have bar stools or a tv stand.

If only Disney sold furniture and he could use his gift cards.

Last edited:
our oldest off to her first year of college next week. She's going to "a school in Boston", don’t want to drop the "H-bomb" here ;) , but lets say we're crazy proud & super excited for her.
Kyle went to a South of Boston "H" school, though rather more of an Institute of Technology than a University. Common misconception is that their mascot was the Wiener, it was actually the Head. What is her major? If I recall correctly, Kyle's major was shrimp slushies, or maybe that was how he got fired from the quick stop.

I hope you cut her off financially and told her that if she wants to survive, she will have to do it on her own with concrete updates, muck bang videos, and crying to stans on Battle Road Trail. Seems there is a solid 20k viewership for those types of videos, maybe more if she isn't a pudgy, early-middle aged looking, neanderthal, man-child-bear-pig.

Also, I assume this means she is 18, does she have a credit card? Does said card have more than a $500 limit? Is it managed by her Mom? College is very expensive, she will need plenty of funds to buy Halloween decorations and five thousand dollar couches. I am worried her financial portfolio isn't fire enough for all these demanding purchases. And if she is worried about conserving water, I hope she was informed that she can wash her hair in the sink. She doesn't even have to use shampoo, so not buying that will allow for more funds allocated into the Halloween decoration budget. Also, if she buys a tv, or two, she doesn't need a stand, a lot of people don't know that.

Money stretching tip; When buying furniture and accessories, buy from IKEA, they offer Buy One Get One for the tiniest inconvenience ever.

And did you buy her enough Matching Diner Towels? A college freshman's day is nearly a fifth eighth eating, you can NEVER have enough DINER TOWELS. And not just for her, but for ALL of her friends, All of 'em, ALL 2 of her non-adulting legal-age friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s only a matter of time until he drops his camera/phone and seriously hurts or kills someone. Then he will be involved in a lawsuit. It’s not worth it for a ride we have seen 10,000 times already. It changes nothing in his low effort content other than making everyone want to dislike when he screams “wooohooo”.
And when he does, the victim or the victim's parent should beat and sue the hell out of him and then sue the parks. Both have been warned repeatedly.
He continues to ignore and flaunt park rules for safety, and they let him get by with it.

safety.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.