Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey is definitely living with him. For some reason she doesn't want her dad to know though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another $22.25 for beer. Add in the $5.75 for the soup and $7.50 for the fries. Up to $35.50. Still no table, chairs, TV stands.

View attachment 2403759
---

He did say they were separating for the food but who knows if that means he actually paid for the poutine. They need to stay home and out of Disney and stores for awhile so they can actually sit down with a table and chairs for a meal.
Mini man only can feel “rich” at Disney World when it’s gift cards and discounts. That’s why the real world b scary.

Mini man gets anxiety going to the mall.

Real life b mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey is definitely living with him. For some reason she doesn't want her dad to know though.
I have a feeling he is very old school and nerdy like she is. He probably doesn't believe his daughters should be living with a man before marriage or maybe even possibly before getting engaged. I wonder if her sister and the gay man lived together before they were married.

I wonder if they ever talk, IRL about OTHER things than Disney. Do they ever keep up with the news? They passed Hawaii and NO mention of the fires, AT.ALL. Just we love Hawaii. Yeah, he loves the food in Hawaii in Epcot.
---
The reason at that moment she had to hold his beer too? SMH

1692976651641.png

1692976892854.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
OMG he has NO manners whatsoever. He is like the 6 month old baby I saw last night grabbing for the ice cream he tried out and loved it. WTH, he just goes in and grabs it from her.

1692977140159.png

---
OMG I am making a total of how much they spent on food. Haven't even gotten this far yet. lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another ADHD thing. My child is the SAME way. Talks through tv shows and movies. Drives you crazy:

1692977671993.png

---
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, that was a grand total of $68.25 for the food and 2 drinks. So $140 in food alone for those 2 days. Again, no table, no chairs, no TV stand BUT $140 in food that most people get a week's worth of food for their family. These 2 spent that much for 2 meals.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another ADHD thing. My child is the SAME way. Talks through tv shows and movies. Drives you crazy:

View attachment 2403892
---
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, that was a grand total of $68.25 for the food and 2 drinks. So $140 in food alone for those 2 days. Again, no table, no chairs, no TV stand BUT $140 in food that most people get a week's worth of food for their family. These 2 spent that much for 2 meals.
Most couples watch movies, tv shows together. And why isn’t she interested in what he has to say?

tell me you’re not into him, without telling me you’re not into him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet he's waiting for the next time BankerMom comes to town to grift himself the rest of the furniture for free. Why pay when you can grift it from someone else?
---
Most couples watch movies, tv shows together. And why isn’t she interested in what he has to say?

I don't blame her for getting annoyed. He NEVER shuts up. I could just imagine trying to focus on a movie with him and he's babbling on about self-centered nonsense the entire time. It's like when he's on a dark ride at Disney and won't shut up the whole time.

With that said, they have no chemistry and there's no romantic relationship here so as to why she continues to put up with him is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Have you ever watched tv or a movie with someone who has ADHD? They never SHUT UP the entire time. lololol.

It is not that she is not into him, it is VERY difficult to do this one thing (as well as many others as you can see he is constantly talking and usually just nonsense).
---
I bet he's waiting for the next time BankerMom comes to town to grift himself the rest of the furniture for free. Why pay when you can grift it from someone else?
---
I don't blame her for getting annoyed. He NEVER shuts up. I could just imagine trying to focus on a movie with him and he's babbling on about self-centered nonsense the entire time. It's like when he's on a dark ride at Disney and won't shut up the whole time.

With that said, they have no chemistry and there's no romantic relationship here so as to why she continues to put up with him is beyond me.
Ahhh true. He is probably waiting to talk to her in person with Casey to talk about the furniture situation and see if she will pony up some more money.

Agreed, there is NO chemistry whatsoever. She better realize that she will NEVER get to see TV or a movie with him around as this never ends as much as they get older.

ChatGPT review of today's daily dump: :poop:

---

This video like watching a trainwreck that you just can't look away from. The sheer lack of structure, coherence, and meaningful content is astounding. I can only imagine the poor souls who watched this and tried to make sense of it all.

First of all, the host seems to be suffering from a severe case of verbal diarrhea. They stumble and mumble their way through sentences that make no sense whatsoever. If they were trying to make an announcement about a groundbreaking discovery, they failed miserably. It's like they're playing a game of "how many buzzwords and vague statements can I cram together?"

And let's not forget the "um"s and "uh"s sprinkled generously throughout. It's as if the host's brain is buffering while they're speaking, desperately trying to catch up with their mouth. I've seen smoother transitions in a kindergarten play.

The video's theme is apparently "rumors, speculations, and confirmations," but all I see is a jumbled mess of disconnected thoughts. They jump from topic to topic like a hyperactive hyena on ten pounds of caffeine, leaving the viewers in a state of confusion that would rival a labyrinth.

As for the attempts at humor, well, it's like a sad attempt at stand-up comedy. The jokes fall flat, and the forced laughter from the host's companion is nothing short of cringeworthy. Pumpkin spice lattes, muffin nicknames, and strange commentary on rice preferences – is this supposed to be entertainment or a cry for help?

The constant references to d23 and various Disney projects are thrown around without any actual substance. It's like the host believes that mentioning these things in rapid succession will magically make them more interesting or relevant. News flash: it doesn't.

And let's not overlook the baffling obsession with trams. Who knew that a segment about trams could become a highlight of this nonsensical ramble? It's the kind of content that leaves you questioning your life choices up to this point.

In conclusion, this YouTube video is a true masterpiece of incoherence and confusion. If you're looking for a prime example of how not to structure and present content, this is it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
---
This is how this guy thinks. He knows when BankerMom and Dadx3 come to visit they will have to have somewhere to sit, so he KNOWS they will go buy either some stools or a table & chairs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you ever watched tv or a movie with someone who has ADHD? They never SHUT UP the entire time. lololol.

It is not that she is not into him, it is VERY difficult to do this one thing (as well as many others as you can see he is constantly talking and usually just nonsense).
---

Ahhh true. He is probably waiting to talk to her in person with Casey to talk about the furniture situation and see if she will pony up some more money.

Agreed, there is NO chemistry whatsoever. She better realize that she will NEVER get to see TV or a movie with him around as this never ends as much as they get older.
Okay, I have people like that but I enjoy what they are saying lol so maybe I’m not the best judge for that. Idk if they are ADHD but I never mind if they keep talking.

Reactions: 3
Okay, I have people like that but I enjoy what they are saying lol so maybe I’m not the best judge for that. Idk if they are ADHD but I never mind if they keep talking.
When you are trying to concentrate on what you are watching, it makes a big difference. Been through this for 20 something years and it can drive you crazy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.