Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She walks like muscle man at times. It is so unattractive.
Just joking but wouldn't it be a plot twist if she's been telling him she wants to remain celibate until marriage because she's hiding the secret that she's a trans woman? That would make for some great honeymoon vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just joking but wouldn't it be a plot twist if she's been telling him she wants to remain celibate until marriage because she's hiding the secret that she's a trans woman? That would make for some great honeymoon vlogs.

"Ha Ha Kyle, I've got a kickstand."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle let Casey have the first bite this time on the chocolates he bought for her. That's progress, right?

001431.jpg

001433.jpg

001432.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
IMG_1215.png

From Jete’s Instagram story: sure looks like the old apartment is clean now. Only difference - Tater is gone! Kylie b lying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Quite funny! Kyle buys more junk he doesn’t need instead of necessities!
Kyle buys a big pumpkin, just like Nate.
Kyle buys a box of chocolates for his girlfriend, just like PCDev did for his girlfriend a few weeks ago.
Good lord, our Daily Dose is basically nothing but reruns.
---
I'm just waiting for the Xmas lights to be strung all around the apartment dorm room. He did mention in the moving vlog that he wanted to string Xmas lights over the doorways. 🤣
You and me both. It will be one pathetic strand, hung haphazardly halfway up the wall cause he can’t reach higher. He also won’t be able to reach that high after the holidays to take them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when he was 5’9”? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
---

I DO know that they arent doing dishes consistently. He had to buy a mug because they are always running out of clean mugs.
Despite having a dishwasher. Can’t afford dish detergent?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look, the Homunculus doesn't prefer watching on his tv, he watches on his OLED. Holy tit, that must be a couple luck-sur-eee-us steps above all of our simple basic tv's.

He stopped at a gas station last week and didn't mention his car holds $50 in gas, he mentioned his "BMW holds $50 in gas."

View attachment 2399875

This little twit has to have the best of everything, if he owns it, it's automatically the best of the best.
Oh My OLED such Luxury.....BFD
---
Meanwhile that OLED TV is sitting on the floor.
This is his temporary apartment, or so he says, he would be stupid to mount it on the wall, oh yeah, wonder why he hasn't done it yet.

• Haha
He's not an adult (except in nominal age). It's also crazy to me how he has a barely furnished place and is eating off the floor yet going out and buying Halloween trinkets every day.

Also, I bet all that Halloween junk stays up all year round.
Exactly! He also stated that the trip to Disneyland is 6 or 7 days?

Hr has been buying junk for 2 weeks now and his place still looks bare and dirty!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe if we keep saying this here, he will get a clue and start buying ADULT things that are NECESSITIES. Not another mug you don't need for coffee you keep forgetting to buy. All makes no sense to me. If you drink coffee everyday, you make sure you buy enough to last you or you go to the store and get more. You don't go and spend $79 on a pumpkin that SHOULD be displayed for maybe a month around Halloween.
If what I suspect is true, that apartment will be hallloween themed year-round.

• Haha
Someone w editing skills should make a montage of clips of him saying how tall he is 🤣 that would be hilarious to hear him say twelve different numbers lmfao 🤣

• Haha
All he does all day is sit here and read tattle because every single one of his last like 5 videos he’s been directly responding to things that we’ve been posting in here. He’s responded twice about not having any friends in two separate videos. He made a comment insinuating him and Casey had sex. He’s made comments about Casey dressing him and fixing his wardrobe. He’s directly responded about the Humira and how he only pays a dollar for it now and he can’t figure out how but it’s not $4000 anymore. He’s made references to the house he supposedly lost, which he even said that people were saying he never had. 😂 He shaved off his beard in an attempt to look younger only to realize he looks like a creepy uncle and decided to grow it back right away. He’s made videos about Casey shopping with his debit card. The list goes on and on. We’re all haters, but at the moment we’re giving him all his content. #peoplearesilly #peopleareweird #peoplearewack

• Haha
All he does all day is sit here and read tattle because every single one of his last like 5 videos he’s been directly responding to things that we’ve been posting in here. He’s responded twice about not having any friends in two separate videos. He made a comment insinuating him and Casey had sex. He’s made comments about Casey dressing him and fixing his wardrobe. He’s directly responded about the Humira and how he only pays a dollar for it now and he can’t figure out how but it’s not $4000 anymore. He’s made references to the house he supposedly lost, which he even said that people were saying he never had. 😂 He shaved off his beard in an attempt to look younger only to realize he looks like a creepy uncle and decided to grow it back right away. He’s made videos about Casey shopping with his debit card. The list goes on and on. We’re all haters, but at the moment we’re giving him all his content. #peoplearesilly #peopleareweird #peoplearewack
View attachment 2400139
Sounds like it should be water park time with Nick then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! He also stated that the trip to Disneyland is 6 or 7 days?

Hr has been buying junk for 2 weeks now and his place still looks bare and dirty!
Hopefully they don't get seated right next to the laboratory like the last trip to Disneyland.

001434.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.