Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_1202.png

This donkey stole someone’s table near the pool! He has no respect for any other guests or any sense of decency!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In yesterday's vlog he said he doesn't go on cruises to drink (unlike JoJo).

Then in today's vlog he says the Long Island is making him miss cruising.

001322.jpg

---

He says he's trying really hard to "hopefully" go on a cruise before the end of the year. Dude is unemployed with no commitments, a lot of free time, and says he has a ton of money ($750k houses and a 🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio). He should be able to book a cruise this week. What's holding him back? 🤔

001320.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2393049
---

He's says he's trying to "hopefully" go on a cruise before the end of the year. The dude is unemployed with no commitments and supposedly has a ton of money. What's holding him back?

View attachment 2393051
One of the guys Kyle went on Wonder of the Seas with is on a cruise. Guess Kyle b too busy. Or maybe his invite got sent to the closed PO Box.

Reactions: 5
One of the guys Kyle went on Wonder of the Seas with is on a cruise. Guess Kyle b too busy. Or maybe his invite got sent to the closed PO Box.
I really want Kylie to make a vlog that talks about his daily schedule. I'm genuinely curious.

He says he's too busy to update his Patreon, make a merch store, do a podcast, take a cruise, go to the dentist for 3 years, attend all of the media invites that he says he has to turn down...

Hey Kylie (since you and your sister read here) do one of your "lifestyle vlogs" where you talk about your daily routine. It sounds hectic since you have time for nothing, so I'm sure it would make for an interesting vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2393049
---

He says he's trying really hard to "hopefully" go on a cruise before the end of the year. Dude is unemployed with no commitments, a lot of free time, and supposedly has a ton of money ($750k houses and a 🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio). He should be able to book a cruise this week. What's holding him back? 🤔

View attachment 2393051
Life b hard

Reactions: 4
Lil' man scored 2 new Patreon subscribers. 76 up from 74.

001324.jpg

Almost 2 months now since he last promised to start updating it again.

001325.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm gonna take it"

That's Pallo's life motto. He's a taker.

View attachment 2393039
Just like he took the last hurricane meal kit.
---

View attachment 2393049
---

He says he's trying really hard to "hopefully" go on a cruise before the end of the year. Dude is unemployed with no commitments, a lot of free time, and says he has a ton of money ($750k houses and a 🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio). He should be able to book a cruise this week. What's holding him back? 🤔

View attachment 2393051
LOL he's trying to look for someone who's buying. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL he's trying to look for someone who's buying. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of when he was trying to get new OnClouds and spent 4 months saying they're out of stock, in hopes that one of his stans would offer to buy them.

All of these other vloggers seem to have no issue booking a cruise right now. It's only poor Kylie whose struggling to get on a cruise. ("I'm trying so hard guys! Believe me!") :cry: Oh, and he'll make sure to bring it up in every daily dump... "I just want to go on a cruise so bad you guys!" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reminds me of when he was trying to get new OnClouds and spent 4 months saying they're out of stock, in hopes that one of his stans would offer to buy them.

All of these other vloggers seem to have no issue booking a cruise right now. It's only poor Kylie whose struggling to get on a cruise. ("I'm trying so hard guys! Believe me!") :cry: Oh, and he'll make sure to bring it up in every daily dump... "I just want to go on a cruise so bad you guys!" 😭
KP's bedtime nursery rhyme:

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this grift I wish tonight.

I wish for a Disney Wish cruise!🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He admits that his threat yesterday to stop Disney vlogging was just clickbait. Guess he just wanted all the validation and engagement from the stans who were begging and pleading with him... "Oh Kyle, we just love your Disney vlogs, please don't stop!"

001327.jpg

001326.jpg

Looks like it worked for engagement, because he got almost 1,000 comments (5x his average amount)

001328.jpg

001329.jpg
("Our friend"?)
001330.jpg

001331.jpg

He's says that he's going to have 5 Disney vlogs every week now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He admits that his threat yesterday to stop Disney vlogging was just clickbait. Guess he just wanted all the validation and engagement from the stans who were begging and pleading with him... "Oh Kyle, we just love your Disney vlogs, please don't stop!"

View attachment 2393286

View attachment 2393292

Looks like it worked for engagement, because he got almost 1,000 comments (5x his average amount)

View attachment 2393300

View attachment 2393307
View attachment 2393308
View attachment 2393309

He's says that he's going to have 5 Disney vlogs every week now.
Huge surprise, completely different from the dozens of time's he's done "I'm going to stop vlogging" videos in the past. What he doesn't consider though is how doing this so frequently will make steady viewers realize how manipulative and annoying he really is.

His next move will be asking viewers what types of videos in the parks they want to see because he has no concept of creativity or putting effort into research so he'll use his viewers for that.

Reactions: 10
I think he was hinting that she should quit.
He flat out tells her to put in her two weeks notice.

Kyle: "You just don't get enough time off, put in those two weeks"
Casey: "No comment at this time"

001333.jpg

001334.jpg

Who does he expect is going to provide his discounts, pay for his meals and pay for his weekly staycations if Casey doesn't have a job?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Those people that he took the table from must have returned, because he suddenly says "we've relocated" and they switch spots.
---
And her medical insurance
And we know Kyle isn't going to pay her or split any ad revenue. So she'd be "working" full-time for him to be a prop in his vlogs with zero income. Dude is totally delusional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.