Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which I don't get why he's so thirsty for it. Assuming the picture on his Twitter is recent (IE, the opposite of Hulkster), he's good looking. He can do a lot better than Kyle, and he's openly gay, so he doesn't need the veneer of plausible deniability that Brian Stevens and Daddy Jeff need.

Seriously, Shaun. I mean this sincerely: You can do better.
I thought Shaun looked pretty good too. Doing a quick scroll, Shaun says he gained some weight during COVID and is working on getting that weight off. Good luck Shaun! You can and will do better than Kyle.

Reactions: 7
Only 9hrs in and this Daily:poop: Dump tit burner vid is already ratio'd.
Damn!
Closing Hollywood Studios: BUT there
were major Issues.. Not an Ideal Night

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers (SAD)

(*JoJo at 1, 350,000 subscribers and climbing fast.)

The Kyle :poop:Pile, however:
(y)1K___(n)1.5K

ratio66.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What's the deal with him having to film his garage all the time? Is he trying to 'flex' that he has a garage now?

Also every time he walks into the garage he squeals "hey babyyyyy" to his 14 year old Barbie hooptie. 🤣

View attachment 2389420
Has he ever squealed like that when he sees Casey? Really, his one true love is his car. Or actually-
1. Kyle
2. Barbie beemer
3. Xbox
4. Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Farlexa to the rescue! You just know Lil' Kylie panicked when he saw the news about the block function being removed and called his sister to calm him down. 😂

View attachment 2389467
Alexa's response is so "tell me you've been researching this because it worries you without telling me you've researched it because it worries you." It is just like when that Orlando reporter asked Walt Disney if he was the one buying all the land, and his response denying it let on more than he should know about it, if it wasn't him, confirming it was him.

Also, she is wrong. Musk/Team X can still block users, which is the requirement.

Reactions: 9
Has he ever squealed like that when he sees Casey? Really, his one true love is his car. Or actually-
1. Kyle
2. Barbie beemer
3. Xbox
4. Kyle
His 'affection' for that old, 14 years old, car is so cringe and laughable. It's not a rare or collectible model and that's the only way it would be worth anyone coveting it.
It's value drops by the day and he paid twice its Blue Book value when he purchased it.

His reaction is the equivalent of being giddy and proud of being talked into buying a GE VCR or an old Dell XPS D300 that hadn't been used much.
His stupidity is weapons' grade and bullet proof.
what-a-loser-will-ferrell.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some standout comments for your enjoyment.

04E711CE-FEC5-46A0-92AE-ABD3F836E300_4_5005_c.jpeg

B2B69CEA-D208-43C7-B802-AA00DE60D121_1_201_a.jpeg

This LaDolcevita gal is a longtime follower. Now and then a complimentary comment, but mostly going off on tangents or simply in a MOOD 🤯
D485919B-F975-4B52-AE38-766FB274D7BE_4_5005_c.jpeg

B7BA64EF-7B29-4D3A-B0D0-E123E4D90EEA_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that this man, this real life man wishes death on people because they’re making fun of someone he doesn’t know and then calls us crazy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I only drop by to leave a downvote!
lol-no (1).gif
I never click on em!
Our angel Susan issues a challenge. ___ I have a feeling that he DOES have many hate watchers, but I
wonder if they make up a large percentage.
Hlmmmm?

susanamen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OH MY... Alexa is REALLY worked up over the news about 'X' removing the block function. Lil' Kylie must be throwing quite the fit.

Look all of these retweets on her profile. Hey Alexa, you could always take your own advice of "if you don't like it, then leave." He could always just leave the platform... or is that a major source of his grifting?

001255.jpg

001254.jpg

The fact that this man, this real life man wishes death on people because they’re making fun of someone he doesn’t know and then calls us crazy? 😂

Yep. Imagine being that angry over people making fun of a known lying narcissist who doesn't even know or care if he exists.

001253.jpg

It's getting good on Twitter, grab your popcorn. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OH MY... Alexa is REALLY worked up over the news about 'X' removing the block function. Lil' Kylie must be throwing quite the fit.

Look all of these retweets on her profile. Hey Alexa, he could always just leave the platform... or is that a major source of his grifting?

View attachment 2389658
View attachment 2389659

Yep. Imagine being that angry over people making fun of a narcissist grifter who doesn't even know or care he exists.

View attachment 2389660

Since Musk hangs on Farida's every post, I'm sure he'll change his mind now.
laugh-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some standout comments for your enjoyment.

View attachment 2389645

View attachment 2389646

This LaDolcevita gal is a longtime follower. Now and then a complimentary comment, but mostly going off on tangents or simply in a MOOD 🤯
View attachment 2389650

View attachment 2389651
LOL'ed at the bitter "Troll" reply to the very legitimate "kids on the shoulders" question. You just know the man-child was seething with that one. He's so salty. 😂
---
We all come here for entertainment and laughs, just having a good time laughing at a wanna-be clown whose well-known for lying and grifting. It's no different than a "community version" of the Papa Meat video which Kyle claimed he "loved." The difference with Shaun is that he reads Tattle each day, angry and fuming, fretting about people laughing at someone he doesn't know. That's taking "being a stan" to the next level. Not even Hulkster/Diva resort to that. It honestly sounds miserable.

Remember when he was begging for a Tattle invite for weeks? Then publicly posts his email asking people to debate him. Then claims he made a long post on Tattle which got deleted and threw a little hissy fit over it. There's something clearly wrong with the guy to be that fixated and concerned over what people say about Kyle Pallo. Regardless, I wish him luck in getting in Kyle's pants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Uncle Sean. This video with Uncle Sean is so hilarious… I must have watched it about 50 times. It’s just pure gold between Susan Amen, the Price is Right womp womp sound effect, and, of course, Uncle Sean looking absolutely miserable the entire time and giving Kyle the finger. Uncle Sean, we have deep sympathy for you.

Is there ever going to be a part two to this since the thumbnail says part one?? MK in 90 Seconds, if you are reading this, PLEASE do a part two! I don’t care if this is an old video… I NEED TO SEE IT! Or at least, can someone give me a link to the original Vlog? I need to see more Uncle Sean LOL!!

13 bayyggs

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Look all of these retweets on her profile. Hey Alexa, you could always take your own advice of "if you don't like it, then leave." He could always just leave the platform... or is that a major source of his grifting?

View attachment 2389658
View attachment 2389659

Yep. Imagine being that angry over people making fun of a known lying narcissist who doesn't even know or care if he exists.

View attachment 2389660

I haven't laughed so hard at the comedy duo of the ScissorSisterSpinster & TheBasementDwellingNeurotic in some time.
Why this might send that 'recovering' ? lush crawling back into the bottle. 😂 How strange that he's so invested in someone who wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, who thinks kissing SisterSpinster's backside will somehow ingratiate him to the Pallo Clown Posse.

Musk intends to do what he said, and the donnybrook that will ensue will be one for the ages.
I need just the right GIF to celebrate this! Hmmmm...... what to post? What shall it be?

OH __________I KNOW! 😂
jon-stewart-eat.gif
😆

• Haha
LOL'ed at the bitter "Troll" reply to the very legitimate "kids on the shoulders" question. You just know the man-child was seething with that one. He's so salty. 😂
---

We all come here for entertainment and laughs, just having a good time laughing at a wanna-be clown whose well-known for lying and grifting. It's no different than a "community version" of the Papa Meat video which Kyle claimed he "loved." The difference with Shaun is that he reads Tattle each day, angry and fuming, fretting about people laughing at someone he doesn't know. That's taking "being a stan" to the next level. Not even Hulkster/Diva resort to that. It honestly sounds miserable.

Remember when he was begging for a Tattle invite for weeks? Then publicly posts his email asking people to debate him. Then claims he made a long post on Tattle which got deleted and threw a little hissy fit over it. There's something clearly wrong with the guy to be that fixated and concerned over what people say about Kyle Pallo. Regardless, I wish him luck in getting in Kyle's pants.
I agree with others, Shaun C is not hard on the eyes and can do better than Furball PayLow.

Reactions: 2
Has Kyle ever acknowledged Shaun?
That's not sarcasm. I don't watch Kyle's videos or comments and deleted my socials months ago. I only see what folks post here.
I'm trying to understand why he's so defensive if Kyle doesn't even recognise his existence.
Reminds me of that kid screaming in tears for everyone to leave Britney alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Kyle ever acknowledged Shaun?
That's not sarcasm. I don't watch Kyle's videos or comments and deleted my socials months ago. I only see what folks post here.
I'm trying to understand why he's so defensive if Kyle doesn't even recognise his existence.
Reminds me of that kid screaming in tears for everyone to leave Britney alone.
That's a good point - I do not think he acknowledges Shaun C's posts. It's probably because he's not sending gift cards, paying for a staycation, paying for a Wish cruise etc. You gotta pay to play with PayLow.

And remember our friend Phil was an avid defender of PayLow but also bought him things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lmaoooo OMG his new intro! I am DYING! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was Kyle’s little attempt to own the hatters again! He’s such a dumb ass though that it didn’t work, and if anything, it made him look dirtier than he already is. He reads here daily and knows that we were laughing at him and his “luxurree” apartment having fruit flies in it already when he just moved in so he wanted to show us that his apartment is bug free! 😂 Didn’t you also notice the strategic placement of the golf clubs in “his” garage when he pulled in? 😂 Remember how we were saying he doesn’t play golf anymore? He’s so bleeping predictable. 😂
Maybe he’ll turn into brundle fly Pallo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Farlexa to the rescue! You just know Lil' Kylie panicked when he saw the news about the block function being removed and called his sister to calm him down. 😂

View attachment 2389467
Stick to nursing, Farida. This doesn't specify that a user have the ability to block another user. Just that the ability exists. Twitter/X can still block a user if it wishes. Also, this doesn't define what a block means. A mute button probably meets the criterion. I am not saying removing user blocking definitely does not violate the terms, but it's certainly not as clear cut as you think it is.

ETA: I think turning off blocking is a terrible idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.