Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially since he doesn’t have a job. He could’ve made 3-4 trips himself and been done. He does not own jack tit because he’s broke. I wonder what could possess the bank teller to spend 5 grand for her Lil baby’s couch. Horrific parenting.
BUTTTTTT....he was going to move into a HUGE house and be able to furnish that? It all makes no sense.

Reactions: 7
BUTTTTTT....he was going to move into a HUGE house and be able to furnish that? It all makes no sense.
I think I made that comment at the time. Wasn’t the house that be bought (before the meanie seller unsold it, or whatever) something like 2000 square feet?

My apartment is about 1100 square feet, and it still cost me probably $12K to furnish it.

Admittedly, from West Elm and not RH, so money went a little further.

Reactions: 5
He claimed that he was going to buy all the furniture from the 'mean seller' for $10k.
---
I can’t get over the couch. He’s clearly broke and yet buys a more expensive couch than most of us here have. Andddd while RH is nice, it can definitely be overpriced on items. to be honest that style of couch is “played out” and doesn’t even look good in his very white apartment.
We have a more expensive couch, but it's a massive La-Z-Boy sectional with several powered recliners and a chaise. But still, wasn't that much more expensive than Kyle's RH 2-seat sofa.

I used to rent a 2 bedroom apartment and had to furnish it from scratch and paid around $10k total for all the furniture, which included a dining room set, barstools, an entire office/desk/bookshelf setup, bedroom set, etc.

In contrast, the idiot spent nearly $10k for one couch and a TV with nothing else to show for it, and is eating off a towel on the floor. 🤣 He's an utter moron and incredibly irresponsible with money. The $5k sofa, the $25k fourteen-year-old Barbie-Beemer...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I made that comment at the time. Wasn’t the house that be bought (before the meanie seller unsold it, or whatever) something like 2000 square feet?

My apartment is about 1100 square feet, and it still cost me probably $12K to furnish it.

Admittedly, from West Elm and not RH, so money went a little further.
We were young when we got engaged, 19 and 21 and had a 2 year engagement but saved up for all our furniture and things. We had EVERY.THING by the time we got married (actually a few months before). If has SO much money, there should be NO issue with buying a table and chairs and everything at once to furnish an apt. There is NO way he was going to buy that house.
---
He claimed that he was going to buy all the furniture from the 'mean seller' for $10k.
---

We have a more expensive couch, but it's a massive La-Z-Boy sectional with several powered recliners and a chaise. But still, wasn't that much more expensive than Kyle's RH 2-seat sofa.

I used to rent a 2 bedroom apartment and had to furnish it from scratch and paid around $10k total for all the furniture, which included a dining room set, barstools, an entire office/desk/bookshelf setup, bedroom set, etc.

In contrast, the idiot spent nearly $10k for one couch and a TV with nothing else to show for it, and is eating off a towel on the floor. 🤣 He's an utter moron and incredibly irresponsible with money. The $5k sofa, the $25k fourteen-year-old Barbie-Beemer...
Oh yes, I remember him saying he was going to buy the house furnished. BUT that was an added expense. He had it then but not now?

Reactions: 7
I remember when he went to New Orleans and was terrified walking around the streets. He was stuttering, shaking, and extremely nervous. Then he saw a building with graffiti on it and started panicking.

He's such a WIMP
Well then, the outer boroughs and Harlem ought to be enough to toughen him . As well as Manhattan after dark.

Reactions: 4
He 'hasn't had time to report?" Time b issue? What is this loser doing the other 23 hours a day when not practicing his 'art.'

No time.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He 'hasn't had time to report?" Time b issue? What is this loser doing the other 23 hours a day when not practicing his 'art.'
Lounging around on his lazy fat ass reading Tattle, eating junk food, playing Call of Duty, bragging on Twitter... life b tough, time b issue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he not know that his mouldy 100T cap is never straight? Also didn't he apparently have his teeth cleaned last week?
1692281728918.png

I wonder if his Jeff obsession will last longer than his golf or real-ah-tour obsessions did?

1692281897883.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhh Jeff getting touchy feely with Kyle. It seems like Jeff paid for Kyle's Lightning Lane package today and one individually for Guardians. Get your money's worth Jeff!!
20230817_102827.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For some reason the Dwarf thinks it's impressive to stuff an entire slider into his Gaping Not Gay Nick Hole.

Gaping Maw.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Universal had the chance to make an example out of him. They keep Adam banned but let Kyle do what he wants?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He is unbearable to watch. I hate watched for the first time in a week and he is so cringe! Nice 22k views yesterday. Under 20 today? Can’t wait to see the September Patreon numbers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is unbearable to watch. I hate watched for the first time in a week and he is so cringe! Nice 22k views yesterday. Under 20 today? Can’t wait to see the September Patreon numbers!
He is back at Epcot today, and with his “friend.” Gotta get those views up. Sugar Daddies b needing to help pay for rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so now a 15 minute wait is a walk on? I mean, I guess when you don't have a life or anything else to do, maybe....

someone should call child protective services on Jeff for allowing kile to be anywhere near his kids.

Amazing how tattle blasted him for not having any friends and now we get a 2nd dose of jeff in under a week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, Daddy Jeff isn’t bad-looking. He and I are probably about the same age, but I would…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.