Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the mistake Disney made or is
It just his usual click bait tit? I refuse to watch anymore unless it’s one of the parody videos.

Reactions: 8
KP tipping? Probably got Casey to do that and hit her with an I.O.U.
For the amount of stuff he moved he could have just rented a moving truck for the day, so much cheaper and would have actually got some mild exercise in.
You know he said “I’ll feature you on my vlog. No tip and I’ll need a discount.” He’s a grifter.

Reactions: 7
Universal had the chance to make an example out of him. They keep Adam banned but let Kyle do what he wants?
Hoping UO at least notices all the mentions on twitter, etc to consider something. People aren't giving up on this from what we can see.

Reactions: 10
I mean, Daddy Jeff isn’t bad-looking. He and I are probably about the same age, but I would…
What attracts all of these older sugar daddies to the squatch? Maybe it's because I'm not attracted to men, but I struggle to find a single redeeming quality of the grifter. I could understand back a few years ago before he started looking like a greasy, chunky, rapidly aging slob. But even if there's a physical quality that one would still find attractive, I'd think that his personality would turn anyone off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What’s the mistake Disney made or is
It just his usual click bait tit? I refuse to watch anymore unless it’s one of the parody videos.
The "mistake" that Disney made was requiring guests to make a park reservation, that's what Kyle reported.

Not sure how it's a mistake when it was legally required for the health and safety of all park guests and employees of Disney World during the Covid years, but Kyle says that they're now backtracking it so guests don't make the mistake of forgetting to reserve a park and it being all booked up.

He’s selling ass for pork sliders and cheesecake… he likes to get porked and rolled over, no wonder he loves pork rolls so much. It symbolizes his lifestyle.

He loves to advertise how much he can take… you need more skill try to get the balls in too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know when Kyle and Daddy Jeff are going to Victoria and Albert's? :ROFLMAO:
Whenever Kyle can meet the dress code.

What attracts all of these older sugar daddies to the squatch? Maybe it's because I'm not attracted to men, but I just struggle to find a single redeeming quality of the grifter. I could understand maybe back a few years ago before he started looking like a greasy, chunky, rapidly aging slob.
I mean, the reveals about what his personality truly is as well as his disgusting personal habits and table manners aside, I can see there being a lot of appeal in “dumb, cornfed Midwestern guy” as a niche. I mean, back when I first started watching Kyle’s videos (I think in the fall of 2021, so pre-COVIDgate and with his looks not having fallen off a cliff), I did thin he was a pretty good looking guy.

Granted, I’m an upper-middle class queer man in my 40s, so he did aim himself at me like a heatseeking missle.
---
He’s selling ass for pork sliders and cheesecake… he likes to get porked and rolled over, no wonder he loves pork rolls so much. It symbolizes his lifestyle.
Sex work is more honest work than most of what Kyle does.

If he’s putting out for Daddy Jeff, I respect that.

• Haha
wisdom.jpg

Kyle Pallo Wisdom. The 4K camera is really showing what a few years can do. The sands of time have not been kind to this one.

• Haha
howdumb.JPG

yeah, i can say it, but i probably wouldn't be saying it 2 people behind someone in an electric wheelchair you moron.
---
Kile (obsessed with his bleeping face) What do you guys think of my beard?

Jeff: IMMEDIATELY TURNS AROUND

beerd.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh tit! The 24hrs+ totals got even worse...so to update: (clears throat)

Mean ol' hatters and mean ol' meanies. 😂 You've gone and
ruined being owned by Pallo the Squatter!
This was to be his trimphal return to Universal to own you!
And you've conspired with YouTube and, once again, fake ratio'd
The King of Ratios' fat ass even on THIS? 😲🤭
How meanie of you hatters.:ROFLMAO:
Don't you know how to be owned?
This crap show couldn't suck any harder if he was dropping
these Pallo turd vids (aka: Daily :poop: Dumps) on purpose.

22K views (Pitiful. A year ago at ONE DAY+ in he'd have 3x that.)
Halloween Horror Nights Starts TODAY
For Me! My Exclusive Look, EMPTY Park Day!

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Really nailing it Squirt.
Kyle Pallo
186K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1, 340,000 subscribers)

(y)1.3K ____(n)2.6K
FarlexaScissorSister and the other taintlicking kiddie corner
stans like Hulkster, Diva and PoondragginSoiled will be so sad.
Farlexa will drunk threaten YouTube if this outrage continues.😝
"I'll take down YouTube .. (hic...hic) I WON'T STOP!"
lolol.gif

---
Wow! The pile up in that tiny 1br, runway/shotgun rental apartment is going to be monumental when the Pallo Clown Rally of Hooterville, Wi makes its first visit to stay at the vacation rental they paid for and where their lil' Kylie squats and pretends he got it all by hissownself' 😂 !
It should be quite a crap show..... or a tableau of a warm and loving middle America Norman Rockwellesque' gathering....NAAAH!:ROFLMAO: That's not happening.

Imagining a pup tent set up in the living area, perhaps for Casey should she stay over (doubtful...but who knows?) equipped with a little air mattress; poor old haggard and worn out Maw Pallo on the $5K couch from R AND H 😂 that she probably paid for; BeanlickerFarlexa in the bed with Kyle, naturally :sick:; and ol' JerClownDADx3 under the bed, of course. Where else? Unless he sleeps in his van which they may drive down to save money. :ROFLMAO:
jerclown1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Okay, Kyle. You’ve been extremely subtle about WISHing for a cruise on the Disney WISH, but I think I know what you’ve been getting at.

So, depending on your performance review from Daddy Jeff, DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't had the stamina to sit through KPs daily dump in a few days now, so I count on you guys for all the latest Pallo crap. I have a question though. Who is this new "daddy" in Pallo's life? I've never heard him mention the name Jeff ever before - now he is acting as though he and Jeff are best of buddies. Seems as though the wife and kid are not as obsessed with the grifter as daddy is. It just floors me when I see someone as seemingly intelligent as Jeff taken in by this worthless dope. What is wrong with these people?

Haven't had the stamina to sit through KPs daily dump in a few days now, so I count on you guys for all the latest Pallo crap. I have a question though. Who is this new "daddy" in Pallo's life? I've never heard him mention the name Jeff ever before - now he is acting as though he and Jeff are best of buddies. Seems as though the wife and kid are not as obsessed with the grifter as daddy is. It just floors me when I see someone as seemingly intelligent as Jeff taken in by this worthless dope. What is wrong with these people?
Here's a better question....where are this dude's kids while Kyle grifts a day with daddy at Epcot?

Reactions: 6
I still think Kyle could have made a decent take on OnlyFans back in the day. Even now, he had enough weirdo fans alone that would support it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Here's a better question....where are this dude's kids while Kyle grifts a day with daddy at Epcot?
Hopefully having a marvelous time far, far from their closet case father who’s seemingly obsessed with an almost 30-year-old manchild.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.