Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeggieQueter

Folks speculating on Twitter that he shaved off his beard so he may be able to get past security unnoticed at Universal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

darkabbie

Honest question - what is it about Kyle that engenders such a response on here from him? Is it the frequency of his posting? The disconnect between what he chooses to portray and reality? His occasional acknowledgement of the hatters? A little bit of everything? He’s got a new thread every week or so now so just curious.
For me I'm disappointed more than anything of him. I became disappointed when he didn't quarantine with covid. I still though tried to overlook it. When he was practically crying because he couldn't "afford " his meds I was one step away from calling my connections, that was until he stated, on the same video, how he was flying first class to Disneyland AND going on a cruise. As someone whose grandmother at one point couldn't afford her blood pressure meds to the point she was cutting them in half just so she could just get some meds in her system (this was before I became friends and had the connections I have now). It aggravated me. Him choking Laura and thinking it's funny, him acting foolish during a hurricane that people lost homes, belongings and their lives. Him taking the last meal kit and bragging about it before going back to his hotel room, 10 minutes away from his safe apartment mind you, to show all the food he brought on top of the meal kit. He had enough food to last 2 weeks he didn't need the meal kit. Him constantly screaming on rides and just being obnoxious not taking into account that for many people this is their one and only time that they will be able to afford a disney trip, only to have it ruined by a manchild screaming/talking loudly over dialog of the ride only because he's ridden it for the umpteenth time and has it memorized. But mainly because he feels entitled to do what he wants when he wants and #u%k everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 26

peteykirch

VIP Member
He tried to fry an egg in a pan left outside and declared it doesn't work despite the fact he never broke the egg to get it out of the shell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Honest question - what is it about Kyle that engenders such a response here from him? Is it the frequency of his posting? The disconnect between what he chooses to portray and reality? His occasional acknowledgement of the hatters? A little bit of everything? He’s got a new thread every week or so now so just curious.
Serious response. I’ll limit my response to a handful of items.

1. The arrogant way Kyle treated a family that I know. The people I reference are good friends and not the type to over-embellish. The first instance of two happened during Kyle’s Haunted Mansion DCP. Everyone has a bad day. Right? They gave him a second chance on that premise. In 2019, he displayed his arrogance again. This time he added a lack of common courtesy. 😡 Their experiences opened my eyes. [Their story to tell, not mine. They are aware Tattle Life exists and one reads here from time to time.]

2. Kyle asked for help and completely disregarded it. [ankle, health insurance, medication, car buying] In some cases, he sought advice multiple times over weeks. I now have the belief Kyle used this tactic solely to increase engagement on his accounts. He wasted the time and took advantage of those that in good faith wanted to help.

3. His overall ill-mannered behavior coupled with the necessity to be the center of attention. @epcotOG would you care for specifics about manners? There’s a long list for this one that includes not helping friends and family haul luggage to general etiquette be it in public places including parks, restaurants, or resorts.

4. Lack of research, facts, and general preparedness, especially when visiting a place or event for the first time. IMO Kyle is not a credible source for travel or even Walt Disney World-specific information.

5. IMO Kyle is inauthentic and lacks empathy. He doesn’t seem to attempt to be genuine or trustworthy. For someone that at least used to be a follower of Gary Vaynerchuk [Gary V], Kyle fails to follow some of the main principles. “Be humble, kind, and authentic” Gary stated and showed people that influencer marketing and authenticity CAN coexist.

IMO When one genuinely believes what they are saying, they don’t run from [or remove] conversations to the contrary. Knowledgeable people stay in those conversations and thoughtfully engage. They educate where they can and admit when they are wrong. When people are fake and phony, they run.

I agree that some comments Kyle receives are 100% trolling. Others are constructive, meant to open a thoughtful dialogue with points to help Kyle and his channel improve and grow.

Bonus for his team***.
The inability to permit viewers to offer criticism [constructive or not] in comments while in the vlogs Kyle constantly “reports on” parks and resorts which often includes critiques.

***As I recall Kyle previously stated he doesn’t delete comments. This refers to the flagging, hiding, and: or removal of comments deemed unfavorable. When self-employed, there isn’t a performance evaluation with “areas in need of improvement” that includes an action plan. Kyle may continue to think all of his content is utter perfection by failing to acknowledge or address criticism.

[ 😬 to any grammar and spelling errors in this one. Although it's been a day😔, this former subscriber wanted to participate in this conversation before the topic fades.]

@epcotOG Any thoughts after reading responses from members of this forum?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Ohhh.. I forgot one more thing from yesterdays daily 💩. When he and Casey are walking to the WARDORF, he throws a map up on the screen for five seconds to let people know where the hotel is located… except the map doesn’t show it at all. I even rewound and paused just to make sure I wasn’t going crazy. He is just so damn lazy!! If you are going to offer to viewer something, then actually give it to them!!
IMG_0502.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

ScoJo15

Let's do a little check of some Disney Vloggers and their most recent video likes vs dislikes....

1691998715847.png

1691998752777.png

1691998788769.png

1691998825767.png

Kile - 57.8% Dislikes
JoJo - 6.5% Dislikes
Tim - 2.5% Dislikes
PMM - 2.9% Dislikes

Kile - Look dude, you might be making money off of people hating your content, but is that what you really want? These numbers are astounding (that means really, really, bad)
---
Some additional video like vs dislike review to see when the masses turned against the dip$hit.

Covid - people were still buying into his BS
1692000316410.png

People were starting to catch on prior to the car purchase....
1692000405248.png

The VERY NEXT Vlog after that was the car purchase one... what a turn of events
1692000523153.png

Then the WW2 Buff visited Pearl Harbor and was an absolute disaster
1692000872484.png

A couple days later he crapped on Universal HHN
1692000944523.png

A month later he starts medical grifting
1692001017628.png

And then the absolutely disastrous hurricane video
1692001154312.png

He then introduced Casey....
1692001349948.png

Then lamented about "losing" his house..
1692001408299.png

Every video since has a negative ratio (more dislikes than likes) - speaks volumes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

starri

VIP Member
Honest question - what is it about Kyle that engenders such a response on here from him? Is it the frequency of his posting? The disconnect between what he chooses to portray and reality? His occasional acknowledgement of the hatters? A little bit of everything? He’s got a new thread every week or so now so just curious.
For me, it’s because he combines the worst traits of all his fellow vloggers into one unholy chimera:

1. The grift and emotional manipulation of JoJo
  2. The stupidity and gluttony of Nate
  3. The rotten attitude of Michael KayAdler
  4. The laziness of Tim and Jenn Tracker

Heygrid

I made it through all of 3 minutes today before bailing. Why do Kyle and Casey think they are interesting enough to have their life filmed? I can understand the Disney aspect, but if he’s trying to pivot out of that, he’s going to tank the channel. I’ve seen nursing home residents with a more riveting schedule.

Also, how is it possible to be so out of shape and pasty when you live in Florida? Pale, fat, and sickly looking. He looks like a Wisconsinite who just came out of winter hibernation.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Imagine you're a patient at this dentist, and you arrive for your appointment, open the door to the waiting room and see this set-up. Guy breathing heavily and talking to himself, with a camera set up on a nearby chair capturing a selfie video. :p:m
View attachment 2374688
Is he writing down his fears? That would be a long list.

Kylie's fears:

Adulthood
Hatters
Oceans
Heights
Dentists
Salesmen
Airports
Toyota dealerships
Paying for things
"Swish" cheese
Responsibility