Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more worried about Shaun. Daddy Jeff is getting the thing he wants, but can’t afford.
Shaun will just spend more time and effort publicly defending the man-child against the big ol' meanies on his Twitter and socials, in hopes that Kyle will notice and reach out to become his "friend."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Man oh man, he's dragging this "My Friend Jeff" thingy' out as long as possible, huh? 😂

Aside from, like a bloodhound sensing a runaway prisoner, the smell of some money and gifts to be grifted from this sad sack stan and creepy-as-hell presence, is MiniMan trying to show all the hatters' and meanies that he does have A friend? :ROFLMAO:😂
If so, that's just pitiful.
And that poor "Jeff" character really seems like some needy closet case and desperate person who would have to buy "friends" because no one would want to be his friend unless he paid them. SAD 🤭

KYLE: (*though nowhere near as cute):
jeff2.jpeg
JEFF:
jeff.jpg

It appears meeting MiniSquatch was Jeff's dream. Well, some people have exceedingly common-vulgar and low expectations on their bucket lists, 😂 and his wife's dream was Disney World with the family. So.....winning!:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He got a secret email from a hotel they were just at? Waldorf Astoria? I hope they are smart enough to know he's not a good fit to represent them. The Magic Dads Yes. This guy?????

Reactions: 10
OMG does he think 6 hours is not a lot of sleep, especially if you have kids? He has NO clue what it is like to have kids and have a job. Many would die for 6 hours.
Oar little dwarf is always astounded people can actually operate on less than 12 hours of sleep a night.

Reactions: 10
The continuum of sex is, of course, very broad and is occupied with an amazing array of saints & sinners___ of every persuasion. View attachment 2386280
I'm quite certain there's a fetish, a niche out there, made up of a number of really bizarre freaks and mouthbreathers who are scouring the web looking for a 30 year old man-baby, patchy hair covered, funsize :ROFLMAO: (dwarfish?), demi-celebrity wannabe, niche Disney park bum and wanderer, who vlogs himself wandering around spouting word salads, and then stuffing his face, willing to take showers online for them to fap to.
____ completed with a screaming fit on a kid's rollercoaster. .View attachment 2386271

I have little doubt he fills that niche for those weirdos.
Bet there are several on the kink-specific sub Reddit channels. 😂
Bet ol' Nick would know and so would Kyle. Grifty the Dwarf has attracked a couple with some $$$. He's going to get what he can from them "...whatever it takes baybeee'"🤭
I love how you added funsize LOL

Reactions: 4
dudes wife and kids are with them on their daddy date......apparently they are there for vacation this week.

we've never ever heard of jeff before, until tattle started pointing out that kile didn't have any friends to help him move....and all the sudden kile read that and has a new friend to hang out with.
I was doing a casual search of socials - I could not find Jeff responding liking etc. Maybe he's a PM kinda dude.

Reactions: 4
Okay, Kyle. You’ve been extremely subtle about WISHing for a cruise on the Disney WISH, but I think I know what you’ve been getting at.

So, depending on your performance review from Daddy Jeff, DM me.
Omg would you date Kylie? lol 😂 he’d be a cute boy toy fixer upper for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg would you date Kylie? lol 😂 he’d be a cute boy toy fixer upper for you.
Regarding fixing Kyle up, I’ll just quote Walt Disney: It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.

My closest friend says that I collect strays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He got a secret email from a hotel they were just at? Waldorf Astoria? I hope they are smart enough to know he's not a good fit to represent them. The Magic Dads Yes. This guy?????
What is with all of these companies the past few months wanting the man-child to represent them? I guess business must be hurting. He's went years with no company wanting anything to do with him until the past few months.

Iberostar, Universal sticks up for him, and now Waldorf Astoria?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What is with all of these companies the past few months wanting the man-child to represent them? I guess business must be hurting. He's went years with no company wanting anything to do with him until the past few months.

Iberostar, Universal sticks up for him, and now Waldorf Astoria?
I hope if he does get some sort of grifting situation from the hotel that he can at least pronounce the name right instead of Wardorf and not bash their outdated rooms.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure the Wardorf will love their new marketing tool
hurricane.jpg

---
Kyle Pallo #43 Use me, I'm a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope if he does get some sort of grifting situation from the hotel that he can at least pronounce the name right instead of Wardorf and not bash their outdated rooms.
I'm wondering if Casey is helping him with trying to get "brand deals" by emailing these places. He claims that these companies are reaching out to him, but I think it's the other way around. And Kyle's not capable of putting together a coherent, professional-sounding email... so Casey must be doing it on his behalf.
---
The funny part is that none of these companies are going to turn into any kind of long-term situation or benefit. It's just a quick grift until they see how awful his "content" is. When he initially "partnered" with Iberostar, he was saying they were interested in sending him all around to their other resorts after the DR. We haven't heard a peep about Iberostar since (and Kyle said he has no travel plans the rest of the year) so that obviously got shut down quick. I can just imagine when they saw the finished product of his cringe dumpster-fire vlogs. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if Casey is helping him with trying to get "brand deals" by emailing these places. He claims that these companies are reaching out to him, but I think it's the other way around. And Kyle's not capable of putting together a coherent, professional-sounding email... so Casey must be doing it on his behalf.
It's probably Sunset Boulevard-ish. Casey is sending the emails on the side, and Kyle doesn't know and thinks the brands reached out on their own.

Joe: She's not forgotten. She still gets those fan letters.

Max: I wouldn't look too closely at the postmarks.

Joe: You send them. Is that it, Max?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
In today’s episode of Kyle reads title all day. He wants to make sure everyone knows that he paid which is why he did the whole show with the receipt. The reason I know that he did pay for those couple of items is because he complained about it. 😂

Also just as I predicted, he’s going to stay at one of those hotels because he got the hook up from sugar daddy Jeff.

A new booth opened in Epcot and Kylie had no idea. He’s too busy and he wants to let us know that we can make fun of him if we want. 😂

Lastly, grammar/spelling/pronunciation and proper word usage be hard. 😂😂😂

Oh, and one last thing I noticed that Kyle can’t cross his fingers 🤞🏽 🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_5736.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.